WaistAways - December 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,202 Member
    Options
    Kali225 wrote: »
    @jugar I will not be able to weigh-in this Friday, as I won't be around a scale for the weekend! Just skip me for this week, please.

no problem!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,202 Member
    Options
    Hi Grace! @graceojo999
    I am so glad you have still been reading the team chat even though you have been working so hard on your thesis. You are still looking after yourself by doing the huge important thing, and still trying to meet those simple goals. You'll be able to get back into logging and losing weight eventually - progress, not perfection, right?

For now, I will put you in the Support Team, since you have been away for a while. You will still weigh in, post here, and get yourself slowly back into the routines. Is that OK? Your weigh-ins will not count as part of the team total, so even if you still have a bad week or 2, there will be no pressure. If you would rather come back into the regular team right away, let me know. In any case, you'll be right up there for January! Hugs to you.
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @micki48 steps for December 16
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,277 Member
    Options
    Not much news today. Just trying to take it easy. Hip/back is still a pain when standing. Luckily I’m fine sitting or laying flat. @KellyBgetsfit Yes! I have done down dog and that definitely helps. Thanks for the suggestion. No nausea feeling today. Just when the pain was REALLY intense yesterday. Haven’t taken any anti inflammatory today. But I always try to cut it off too soon. Hopefully tomorrow is even better.

@jugar Thanks for all your work on the survey.
    Great commitments to logging, exercise, getting on track here tonight. Glad to see @graceojo999 back. Writing your dissertation is a big deal. Be good to yourself. Do what you can. 🙂
    @Steph1498 Good for you having a good week. That’s disco. <<I wrote discipline and it got changed. Funny!!😂
    @Terytha Good to see you checking in. Savor that hot cocoa.

@eggfreak Hope you don’t get too much snow. We had sleet/rain today. Mostly rain though. Watch that heavy snow shoveling.

Have a good one everyone.
  • once_mas
    once_mas Posts: 160 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    @conleywoods thanks 😊 posting here is really helping me, because whenever I get tempted to skip the plan or get unmotivated I think that I have to report tonight and then have to try my best.

Hahaha one of first photos that my sister shared with me when she moved to Edmonton was her an her colleagues making ginger bread house. I also got the impression that this kinds of fun activities are being done there more than Netherlands.
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    @micki48 sorry to hear about the pain you're dealing with. Hope you feel better soon.

@KellyBgetsfit being in a funk is the worst, it can be so hard to get motivated when you get in a funk. Hope it improves soon!

@Gidgitgoescrazy 4 interviews for one position? Good luck!
  • MandiSaysHey
    Options
    @eggfreak a foot of snow? Yikes. We havent had any major snow yet in Chicago. I dont love the snow, lol. It is pretty but it's a pain.

@conleywoods gingerbread smells like Canada, that's too funny 🤣😂
  • MandiSaysHey
    Options
    Busy night at work, so I got in tons of steps. I am thankful for a few days off. I dont go back until Monday.

Steps for Wednesday 12/16 are 18,676
  • once_mas
    once_mas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    eggfreak wrote: »
    Just as well we're getting a foot of snow tonight and just as well I can't get the snowblower to stay running, my eating has been pretty awful for 2 days now - yikes it's my weigh in day tomorrow morning - and I'll get the chance to 'snowshovel' off the calories I've taken in. I need to work on some strategies that WORK for the weeks I work at home. :(

Oh working from home itself makes lots of things chaotic. Getting colder and snowing also tempts me to eat more (maybe to feel getting warmer and more cozy?). When I was a kid our refrigerator had a lock on it, I wish the new refrigerators could have the same option, so when I wanted to eat more I couldn't have access to food😁 but for now that there is no lock, only reporting here is helping me.
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @eggfreak love the thought of a foot of snow! My kids and I would love to be out playing in that! And then warming up later with some hot chocolate! With @Terytha
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Good morning team!
    @eggfreak my husband misses the snow SO much. I'm sure he has been doing a snow dance. It's everywhere, but here! haha

@jugar how is your hip?

@MandiSaysHey Your steps are fantastic! You go girl!

Have a great day! Chat soon,
    Keri
This discussion has been closed.