> Lunchtime walk
    > Take office Christmas decs down

Today's Goals
    > Log accurately
    > Adequately hydrate
    > Get 5 portions of fruit and veg into my day

> Strength Training at lunchtime
    > Walk after work

Got the onset of a cold the last couple of days and was particularly achey yesterday so scrapped strength training but did get out for a walk.

Today's Goals
    > Log accurately
    > Adequately hydrate
    > Get out for a couple of walks for fresh air
    > Pick up some cough medicine as I'm out, and the last thing I want is to develop a cough and then have to try and get hold of some, especially whilst other half still has 10 days post-travel quarantine left.
    > Do some laundry
    > Vacuum
    > Run a cleaning cycle on the dishwasher

Not too bothered about what I'm eating this week, body is craving fatty sugary stuff, it usually does when I am sick and I'm not going to fight it too much, just going to try and reign it in before it gets dangerous :lol:
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,614 Member
    Options
    Bravo on the steps...if I walked that many I would drop over dead!...my normal day used to be less than 2000 and now I do between 6 and 7 thousand!
    Thank you! I'm thrilled beyond belief. After waiting three years with as many doctors refusing to believe a disabling knee issue was anything other than arthritis - despite MRI evidence of several tears after a fall!!! - I found an ortho surgeon who believed me and performed arthroscopic knee surgery in 2019. He found an issue that he was able to repair and what a difference it made to my life. I went from crying because I didn't know how I was going to get to the bathroom - to completing several 25 mile hikes this past year plus long long walks every day. I appreciate every freakin' inch of these walks. Though they don't seem to burn up anywhere near as many calories as they should...lol.

And - tripling/quadrupling your steps is something you should be really proud of too! That is a major accomplishment...and I think it can just snowball over time. I remember how reaching 10,000 was a big deal...and then 11, then 12....
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options

May or may not do the yoga.. Didn't

Tomorrow's Goals
    > Log accurately
    > Adequately hydrate
    > Lunchtime walk

Today's Goals
    > Log accurately
    > Adequately hydrate

> Walk after work

Got the onset of a cold the last couple of days and was particularly achey yesterday so scrapped strength training but did get out for a walk.

Today's Goals
    > Log accurately
    > Adequately hydrate
    > Pick up some cough medicine as I'm out, and the last thing I want is to develop a cough and then have to try and get hold of some, especially whilst other half still has 10 days post-travel quarantine left.
    > Do some laundry
    > Vacuum

Not too bothered about what I'm eating this week, body is craving fatty sugary stuff, it usually does when I am sick and I'm not going to fight it too much, just going to try and reign it in before it gets dangerous :lol:

Forgot to do goals for yesterday but they were pretty simple just to log accurately and do some exercise.

I am in the office today so not much in the way of household stuff going on:

Today's Goals
    > Log accurately
    > Get 5 fruit & veg into my day
    > Adequately hydrate
    > Lunchtime walk
    > Once I've got settled in the office, get the adjustable desk up to standing.
    > Get other half to defrost my dinner because I forgot to take it out this morning.
    > Stick some laundry on when I get home
    > Change bedding
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options

May or may not do the yoga.. Didn't

Tomorrow's Goals
    > Log accurately
    > Adequately hydrate
    > Lunchtime walk

Today's Goals
    > Log accurately
    > Adequately hydrate

> Walk after work

Today's Goals
    > Log accurately
    > Adequately hydrate
    > Do some laundry
    > Vacuum

Forgot to do goals for yesterday but they were pretty simple just to log accurately and do some exercise.

I am in the office today so not much in the way of household stuff going on:

Today's Goals
    > Log accurately
    > Adequately hydrate
    > Lunchtime walk
    > Once I've got settled in the office, get the adjustable desk up to standing.
    > Get other half to defrost my dinner because I forgot to take it out this morning.
    > Stick some laundry on when I get home
    > Change bedding

Missed out today, but mostly just prepped and cooked all afternoon so didn't get to do much else, did log accurately and get my 5 a day + some.

Tomorrow's Goals
    > Log accurately
    > Adequately hydrate
    > Strength Training
    > Yoga
    > Work on desk DIY project - spray pegboard containers and office chair arms.
    > Water plants
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    Today went surprisingly well.
    I got a load of laundry through (have to fold this evening) and got the carpet in the front room vaccuumed. We had the lamb biryani, chicken tikka, saag, and beef samosas left from my birthday dinner tonight, and I packaged things up for later eating. I have one more portion of lamb, and then I'll eat three portions of rice baked in the biryani sauce with some cut-up chicken tikka. And that leaves three portions of tikka plus saag for Boyfriend and/or Girlfriend. That will be an easy dinner at some point. She is currently asleep, and so I made her up a plate and left it in the fridge for when she wakes up.

I also need to make another couple quichecakes. One is going to be (checks list) sausage and cheddar cheese, and then one that is chicken bacon ranch flavor.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Tomorrow's Goals
    > Log accurately
    > Adequately hydrate
    > Strength Training
    > Yoga
    > Work on desk DIY project - spray pegboard containers and office chair arms.
    > Water plants

Didn't sleep well settled for a walk to get some fresh air instead of strength training and yoga. Cold is finally starting to shift and if my trusty Resting Heart Rate is to be believed (it elevates beforehand and for the worst days when I am sick from past experience - great early warning method) should be back to my more energetic self tomorrow if I get a decent sleep.

In the office tomorrow again.

Tomorrow's Goals
    > Log accurately
    > Eat 5 portions of fruit and veg
    > Hydrate adequately
    > Lunchtime Walk
    > If sleep well Yoga or Strength Training before work
    > Check on painted DIY stuff and touch up as necessary
    > Do fridge check and let OH know what needs eating (we both affectionately refer to him as the Kitchen Pig - he will eat absolutely anything - and not gain a pound - it's so annoying but also practical and environmentally friendly, we have very little food waste lol)
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Just stay on track one hour at a time
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,614 Member
    Options
    Just stay on track one hour at a time

I needed that today. Hope your hours are stacking up on track!
  • alisampm
    alisampm Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My goal for today is simple. Accurately track and stay under on calories. I am at my parent's house and have been lazy about tracking the past two days, and they always have cookies, ice cream, and deserts at the ready.... Always.
    It's good that I don't live there all the time. :)
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options

Tomorrow's Goals
    > Log accurately
    > Eat 5 portions of fruit and veg
    > Hydrate adequately
    > Lunchtime Walk

> If sleep well Yoga or Strength Training before work
    > Check on painted DIY stuff and touch up as necessary
    > Do fridge check and let OH know what needs eating (we both affectionately refer to him as the Kitchen Pig - he will eat absolutely anything - and not gain a pound - it's so annoying but also practical and environmentally friendly, we have very little food waste lol)

Didn't set goals today thought I'd posted them last night, apparently not (I'm sure some of my phone posted posts disapear but could also just be cracking up!) Anyway just as well as I had to pop into office at lunchtime as left dongle for my keyboard/mouse at work and had a rowing club committee meeting after work that I'd forgotten about so not much opportunity for walks and strength training so I'll settle for some Yoga before bed.

Tomorrow's Goals
    > Log accurately
    > Hydrate adequately
    > Eat 5 fruit and veg min.
    > lunchtime walk
    > strength training
    > re-attach snazzy newly painted armrests to office chair.

• AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    I'm just trying to keep my calories under or not too far over, and be good to myself. This is very stressful and I've been having palpitations and anxiety attacks.

But today I got the fridge and big freezer reorganized, and made the grocery list for tomorrow, and am going to lay out clothes for tomorrow after dinner. I've got laundry going as well that will need hung up to dry.
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Keep it simple and get through the day without over eating....I have had a good week and I am getting the Christmas extra pounds off!...I can do this!
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Still haven't reattached the armrests to the chair (paint was a little tacky still with moisture from last few days weather) I have however finally got all the bits for my pegboard and have sprayed them and fixed it to the desk properly now. I may order another one for the back of the desk too. So now I have a nice little office-space in the living room for days I am working from home.

Tomorrow's Goals
    🧮 Log accurately
    🍇 5 x fruit & veg
    🥤 Adequately hydrate
    🚶‍♀️Lunchtime walk & audiobook

• rieraclaelin
    rieraclaelin Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Try to get through the rest of the day without eating everything in the house! TOM is right around the corner, and holy crap, my stomach feels like it wants to revolt with how hungry I'm feeling this month.

Hopefully the cut up apple and two tablespoons of no sodium/added sugar peanut butter will be enough for the rest of the night.
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Try to get through the rest of the day without eating everything in the house! TOM is right around the corner, and holy crap, my stomach feels like it wants to revolt with how hungry I'm feeling this month.

Hopefully the cut up apple and two tablespoons of no sodium/added sugar peanut butter will be enough for the rest of the night.

Hang in there.....maybe some hot tea or low calorie hot chocolate?....I have been knitting...anything to keep my hands busy!
  • rieraclaelin
    rieraclaelin Posts: 115 Member
    Options

Hang in there.....maybe some hot tea or low calorie hot chocolate?....I have been knitting...anything to keep my hands busy!

Yeah, I've been playing some games or reading to try and keep my mind busy and off of my stomach :p

I even briefly thought about getting a small glass of ice and trying to chew that, to maybe trick myself into thinking I'm eating. But, I very recently had dental work done and my teeth are very sensitive to cold right now. I don't think ice would be a good idea
  • tinkerbellang83
    edited January 2021
    Options

I gave up battling TOM hunger a couple of years ago, I eat to maintenance-ish on those days instead.

This is a great video (orginally I'd listened to his Podcast which covered it) for a bit of perspective on weight loss and the monthly cycle (kinda embarassing that it took listening to a man to understand my menstrual cycle a bit better) for this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa728lxAzQU

Disclaimer: he's quite sweary so if easily offended maybe don't listen.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Still haven't reattached the armrests to the chair (paint was a little tacky still with moisture from last few days weather) I have however finally got all the bits for my pegboard and have sprayed them and fixed it to the desk properly now. I may order another one for the back of the desk too. So now I have a nice little office-space in the living room for days I am working from home.

Tomorrow's Goals
    🧮 Log accurately
    🍇 5 x fruit & veg
    🥤 Adequately hydrate

Missed a couple of days but did all of the above.

Today's Goals
    🧮 Log accurately
    🍇 5 x fruit & veg
    🥤 Adequately hydrate
    🚶‍♀️Walk after work & audiobook
    🏋🏻‍♂️Strength Training after work
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options

Missed a couple of days but did all of the above.

Today's Goals
    🧮 Log accurately
    🍇 5 x fruit & veg
    🥤 Adequately hydrate
    🚶‍♀️Walk after work & audiobook

🏋🏻‍♂️Strength Training after work

Really struggling with energy at the moment to push myself to do strength training.

Today's Goals
    🧮 Log accurately
    🍇 5 x fruit & veg
    🥤 Adequately hydrate

Tomorrow's Goals
    🧮 Log accurately
    🍇 5 x fruit & veg
    🥤 Adequately hydrate
    🏋🏻‍♂️Strength Training
    🧺 Laundry
    🧹 Cleaning blitz on apartment