• cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    To Do List for Thursday, June 4, 2020

Must Do List --
    Eat Mindfully & Drink 8+ water & Log everything in MFP
    Do 15 minute Richard Simmons stretches
    Do 30 min chair yoga routine
    Do 4 5-minute walks (Step challenge for Fat2Fit group)

Task List ---
    Dining Room -- declutter, vacuum, mop floor -- still decluttering
    Dining Room ceiling fan -- Glass Housing (Sec1, Sec2, Sec3), medallion, blades - blades in process
    Clean cupboards above stove/ref -- Cup1, Cup2, Cup3
    Organize Closet -- just need to START!!

Like To Do --
    Get outside at least 15 minutes: yard work, run errands, etc
    Need to do several things outside: plant trillium; trim forsythia; trim lilac; put support fence around peony; trim rose bush; weed West side of house; weed East side of house; weed North side of house.

First chore is to go outside, enjoy the day, and put the support cage around my peony. The buds are loaded with ants and are huge ... so, they will start to bloom very soon. If the cage is not there, they will drop to the ground due to the weight of the flower. They are so beautiful. Then, since I'll be outside, I'll do a bit of pruning and trimming.

Should be a beautiful day. Have a great day! 🌞
  • merph518
    merph518 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Goals for today:

Keep my logging going - 3 days of solid logging under my belt now
    Get some exercise - 20 minute run in this morning, maybe a bike ride later?
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    merph518 wrote: »
    Goals for today:

You got this!....your new puppy is soooooo cute....our Willow is 18 moths now and finally behaving better....keep up the logging, you know it helps....I am so proud of your progress...I wish I could walk more but finally getting some swimming in!....stay strong!
  • cesse47
    Options
    merph518 wrote: »
    Goals for today:

WTG!! You are doing so well ... keep up the good work!
  • cesse47
    Options
    A goal without a plan is just a wish!.......I love this quote

That is a great quote. I need to structure a goal to keep me from snacking ... has been a problem for a couple of weeks now. very frustrating!!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options

Wednesday 3rd June To Do List

Fitness
    > 8000 Steps
    > Yoga

Nutrition
    > 5 portions Fruit & Veg
    > 3 portions Protein
    > Stay hydrated

Wellbeing
    > Meditate
    > Gratitude Diary

Cleaning
    > Laundry
    > Tidy Living Room

Oddjobs/Other
    > Prep Overnight Oats

Friday 5th June To Do List

Fitness
    > 8000 Steps
    > Yoga

Nutrition
    > 5 portions Fruit & Veg
    > 3 portions Protein
    > Stay hydrated

Wellbeing
    > Meditate
    > Gratitude Diary

Cleaning
    > Laundry
    > Clean Bathroom
    > Hoover
    > Dust

Oddjobs/Other
    > Defrost meat for the weekend
    > Pickup groceries for the weekend
    > Pickup parcels from work
    > Check post

Fun/Crafting
    > Download a new book on Kindle
    > Finish current audio book and download another
  • cesse47
    Options
    To Do List for Friday, June 5, 2020

Must Do List --
    Do 15 minute Richard Simmons stretches

Task List ---
    Dining Room -- declutter, vacuum, mop floor
    Dining Room ceiling fan -- Glass Housing (Sec1, Sec2, Sec3), medallion, blades

Like To Do --

Need to do several things outside: plant trillium; trim forsythia; trim lilac; put support fence around peony; trim rose bush; weed West side of house; weed East side of house; weed North side of house.

Supposed to be clear and partly sunny with temp around 78 or so until after noon. This afternoon we're supposed to have thunderstorms move in. So, I'll need to get outside to do a couple of chores before noon. This afternoon I think I'll work on vacuuming and mopping the kitchen and dining room floors.

Have a great day! 🌞
  • cesse47
    Options
    I always do this thread first as soon as I log in to MFP. I think it helps me focus on a plan for the day. It gets my mind thinking about MFP goals in a positive way. And, let's me rough out a plan for household tasks and errands. It doesn't lock me in absolutely ... I do veer into other chores, errands, etc. Or, if a friend calls, I can still drop everything and take off ... BUT the difference is I've set this plan in my mind so I'm more likely to keep my MFP goals in mind if we should stop to eat / drink anywhere.
  • cesse47
    Options
    @tinkerbellang83 I'm also an audio book listener. I like all different types of nonfiction books. A favorite series is J.D. Robb's "In Death" series (Nora Roberts). Stephen King has always been a favorite author; especially love audio that he narrates. Like all the romance variants: modern, historical, military, etc. Weird stuff like Dean Koontz and Laurell K Hamilton. Enjoy your day!! 🌞
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,315 Member
    Options
    I may regret this...I am planning to do 2 workouts this morning. I am super excited to have my gym classes back, and a former zumba instructor is also doing zumba at a park this morning. I don't want to miss either one, so I'll be doing Grit at 8:15, and then zumba at 9:30.

Other goals for the day:
    1. Make a food plan for the coming week.
    2. Clean the bathroom.

I also think I need to go to work for a while, so I think I'll leave it at those 2 goals for today.
  • cesse47
    Options
    To Do List for Saturday, June 6, 2020

Must Do List --
    Do 15 minute Richard Simmons stretches ✅

Task List ---
    Dining Room -- declutter, vacuum, mop floor

Like To Do --

Sunny and mid-70's all day!! Sweet! Should be a great day to putz around outside doing the yard work I really want to get done.

Have a great day! 🌞
  • mssue18
    mssue18 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello. I’m new in this group. I have at least 40 lbs. I want to lose, but I like the idea to focus on goals. That keeps me going and is positive. I have 3 goals for today.
    1. To log my food.
    2. Stay under my calorie goal.
    3. Walk for 30 min.
    Have a great rest of the day!
  • cesse47
    Options
    mssue18 wrote: »
    Hello. I’m new in this group. I have at least 40 lbs. I want to lose, but I like the idea to focus on goals. That keeps me going and is positive. I have 3 goals for today.
    1. To log my food.
    2. Stay under my calorie goal.
    3. Walk for 30 min.
    Have a great rest of the day!

Welcome!! Nice Goals. Have a good day!
  • cesse47
    Options
    Hello, a Hit & Run kind of day. Basically same goals & tasks as Saturday. Today, I have to leave really early to help set up for a community "rally for racial justice" this afternoon followed by a Vigil for Justice. Both have speakers, tables for water, tables with brochures for different local groups trying to effect change, etc.

Have a great day everyone!!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    sometimes I put up goals, and sometimes I don't, but that's usually because I end up doing completely different :)

But goals for today:

*finish up dinner for parents and grandmother who are coming over (chicken's in the roaster now; just have to nuke the broccoli and chop up salad vegetables and maybe run to Krogers after church and pick up some rolls.

*open the windows in my camper since its getting hot

*install the air conditioner in the back bedroom. I put the new one in the living room and am amazed at how well its keeping the front of the house cool; I think between the two of them, I can keep my house reasonable this year! The last 2 summers I just opened all my windows with fans and still had to run 2 dehumidifiers to try to keep the moisture down - and I live in a single story house with a crawl space! my poor 18 year old cat needs the cooler air.

*try to get a walk in

*pull my garbage for garbage day tomorrow
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Today I am going to watch a movie with my husband, fold laundry, prepare dinner ( pork chops, yellow rice, salad ) check and see if gym has opened yet, read couple of magazines, and that’s about it!
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Today I am going to watch a movie with my husband, fold laundry, prepare dinner ( pork chops, yellow rice, salad ) check and see if gym has opened yet, read couple of magazines, and that’s about it!

The best laid plans......decided not to watch a movie,John decided to vacuum so I had to mop, ended up with 3 loads of laundry, haven’t been to the gym yet, haven’t looked at magazines and have barely sat down!....decided to make some black bean salsa/salad, cleaned out the refrigerator, the yellow rice that was left is not to be found so someone must have eaten it!...cleaned the TV stand, wiped down the bathrooms and fixed lunch!...this isn’t how I planned to spend my Sunday!....
  • cesse47
    Options
    To Do List for Monday, June 8, 2020

Must Do List --
    Do 15 minute Richard Simmons stretches ✅

Task List ---
    Dining Room -- declutter, vacuum, mop floor -- clutter is never ending!!

Like To Do --
    I have a list about 20 items long ... should easily keep me busy for a bit every day this week.

Sunny and mid-70's starting around noon!! Sweet! Should be a great day to putz around outside doing the yard work I really want to get done.

Have a great day! 🌞
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Options
    I have a quichecake to make today, and also some crab cakes because they freeze well and warm up nicely without being too demanding: Ideal "week before the move" food. I also really need to make garlic bread, because I'm going to have chicken parmesan for dinner, but I may or may not get that done. Yeast bread takes a bit and it's already ten am as I post.

Tomorrow someone is coming to give us a quote on moving the contents of our house, so I am endeavoring to tidy up enough that it's possible to see things.
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    I got everything done yesterday except the air conditioner, but tonight is jiu-jitsu so it's not going to happen today!