• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    such great losses @PlaneMonkey @eggfreak 👏👏
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Happy Friyay!! Checking in before the weekend

@micki48 i hope you knee feels better today. The pictures of y’all dancing 💃🏼 in tutu’s makes me laugh. I love it. Maybe I need one, and I don’t dance. Hahah

@AshenMoon that is a success! 😄😃

@Steph1498 i agree. Our bodies are amazing.

@happimess01 Keep s the good work!

Would anyone like to join me on an Apple Watch fitness app? I’m not sure how to add each other, but we can figure it out.

Cheers!

Keri
  • SMcFall0215
    SMcFall0215 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @SMcFall0215
    Fridays
    PW-?
    CW- 162.0

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!
    I'm coming down with a bad case of "gotta clean this house" - I took extra vitamin C and everything, but it didn't help. So I guess I'm cleaning today! It will feel good to have everything done before next Wednesday when I'll be laid up for a while.

@micki48
    You had such a great day! The team voices in the head are sometimes an exceptional and happy affliction, but too bad you got so speedy and full of energy that you smacked your knee :grimace: I guess today will be an upper body exercise day. Hugs flying your way OOOOOOO

@Steph1498
    Good old perimenopause. The best thing about it is that it goes away - and there is lovely tranquillity on the other side in a lot of ways. I have found my moods and general bodily swings far quieter since finishing with the menopause. It is quite nice - stability is sometimes boring, but rather a nice reward after all the previous jangling.

@happimess01
    It is always good to hear your news - I enjoy the way you keep refining your dietary practices, and stay so consistent in your losses. The sign that you have less to lose is a good one for sure! Onederland will be yours after so much hard work :sweat_smile:

Enjoy the day B)
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I almost said "It's Thursday!" Ha, It's Friday. Hurray. Just finished 14 minutes of neck and shoulder release Pilates. Need to go get my coffee and get dressed. Thanks for the well wishes. My knee is just fine...until I kneel on it. Ooof :o

Make it a great day everyone!!
    xoxo
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar

PW: 358.2
    CW: 354. :smiley:

My goals for February are:

-- no breads
    -- no desserts
    -- 30 minutes of intentional exercise daily

So far, so good!

@evangsimmons170

Woo hoo! Good simple goals - but maybe make some kind of new dessert-like possibility so that the rebellion does not take hold. I'm partial to whole peeled grapefruit, or an apple all sliced up and decorated with a thin smear of almond butter on each slice. They are both somewhat labour-intensive and have healthy fibre, no added sugar, and they can make the meal feel complete if I'm craving dessert. If you decide to try that, plan it ahead so there is no giving in to temptation :mrgreen:
  • jugar
    Options
    @evelynladams527 is now @EvMakesChanges ! I think some wonderful energy is happening :heart:
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    @jugar The reason I appear consistent is that I weigh once every two weeks and just divide it by half for the weekly weigh-in on here. 2 weeks means there are less chances of fluctuations and less heartache lol. Hope it's not against the rules :#
  • sarkrisd
    sarkrisd Posts: 60 Member
    Options

Would anyone like to join me on an Apple Watch fitness app? I’m not sure how to add each other, but we can figure it out.

Cheers!

Keri
    What app? I like doing the challenges on there.
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 13,357
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods - Great dress and great shoes on you!! love it!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar The reason I appear consistent is that I weigh once every two weeks and just divide it by half for the weekly weigh-in on here. 2 weeks means there are less chances of fluctuations and less heartache lol. Hope it's not against the rules :#
    I don't have a problem with that at all! I know there are some who do an average of each week's daily weigh-ins as well. As long as it is a valid way to track your progress, it is all good. Avoiding heartache is the name of the game!

@conleywoods
    You have started the fashion show! Gorgeous. Now we need the tutus, rain suits for running - whatever we're wearing that makes us feel good.

Great work so far this week - let's wrap it up tomorrow and see how well we are stacking up!

Still due for today:
    @ellz_runs
    @healthygirlintransit

Due Saturday:
    @Micki48
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @sunny9847
    @username252020
    @kiay131982
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Thursday steps 3,928 plus 35 minutes of kickboxing and 30 minutes shoveling snow

Friday steps 10,854
  • healthygirlintransit
    Options
    PW:220
    CW:219
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @micki48 steps for February 5
  • username252020
    username252020 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    username352020
    Saturday
    PW: 298.6
    CW: 297.6

I think the pw may be different than my starting weight bc I posted in the new member discussion on a weekday but can’t remember when so this is my weight from last Saturday.
This discussion has been closed.