Options
    Date: 02/08
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 4246
    Water: 88

Just for today 2/9: WW17, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 20hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D9
    MUTU W9D1 /RDBBD2

Yesterday 2/8: WW16✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️👎🏻, 20hrs IF ✔️, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️, walk 30 min✔️🧘‍♀️YWA D8✔️
    MUTU W9D1✔️ /RDBBD2
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 02/09
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7403
    Water: 88

Just for today 2/10: WW18, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 20hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D10
    MUTU W9D1 /RDBBD2

Yesterday 2/9: WW17✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✔️, 20hrs IF ✔️, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️, walk 30 min✔️, 🧘‍♀️YWA D9✔️
    MUTU W9D1 /RDBBD2
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    @erikNJ nope, absolutely not coming across like you have a problem, I do not judge. Your work environment would be similar to me working at a Cadbury's chocolate factory during the mini-egg season, hehe. (I think I've been clear on my chocolate obsession). Too easy to have more than just one. I am hoping I am not coming across as though I do either, I just happen to know through professional experiences. Depression and anxiety are very real issues in the US right now and we need to support each other to get through the tough times we are all experiencing. Just read through some of these postings, none of this is unique to either of us. We are in it together.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    @erikNJ nope, absolutely not coming across like you have a problem, I do not judge. Your work environment would be similar to me working at a Cadbury's chocolate factory during the mini-egg season, hehe. (I think I've been clear on my chocolate obsession). Too easy to have more than just one. I am hoping I am not coming across as though I do either, I just happen to know through professional experiences. Depression and anxiety are very real issues in the US right now and we need to support each other to get through the tough times we are all experiencing. Just read through some of these postings, none of this is unique to either of us. We are in it together.

Absolutely. The reason I feel so comfortable sharing things here is cause most of us are supportive and non-judgemental. Sometimes I may just over share... Appreciate your support!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,633 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    "maryc11 wrote: »
    We are in it together.

That we are!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 - I am so very sad for your losses. You have been going through so much. You're in our hearts, and in our prayers - please feel free to reach out anytime.

Lisa is right that if you can stay with your routine, that can really help. It gives you something else to think about, and exercise gives you positive feelings/releases endorphins. Routine can be very beneficial during times of grieving or crisis. Take care!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    WRD

For this exercise I analyzed my lunch, I eat the same thing every day so this was easy. We’re going to visit the grandbaby this weekend so after that I will analyze one of THOSE meals. It will be harder to stick to a plan when I don’t control the menu. Plus my daughter insists on keeping bags of salt & vinegar chips in her pantry. :-0

Every Sunday I grill a package of chicken breast and divide it out for the week (M-F). Each day I have that plus a salad (2 cup container filled with lettuce, spinach, diced red onion, jalapeno, and bell pepper). I use wine vinegar and EVOO instead of bottled dressing. The breakdown is as follows:

Calories: 308
    Carbs: 16 minus 4g fiber = 12 net
    Protein: 41g
    Fat: 9g
    Sodium: 116mg

After many years of yoyo dieting, I have found that this meal works for me. You’d think it might get boring but to me it doesn’t. I like that I don’t have to think about it and can just grab and eat it on a busy work day. No (additional) stress. 

Also, thinking back to what Lisa said about the cost savings of having one packet of oatmeal instead of two, I couldn't possibly add up the cost savings of this lunch as compared to most of my coworkers. In both time and money. Every day people would stand around discussing where to get lunch from that day before heading out to one of the local fast food places. Aside from the $5-$10 they spent each day, I cringed at the calories, fat and sodium content of the meals they came back with.

I am going to try this one--I am a big-time yo-yo'er! The less I can think about meals the better. Thanks!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    2/10/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 30 min elliptical & 30 min beach body video
    Steps: 11,835
    Water: 131oz

@richmondwriter Thank you <3
  • maryc11
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Wed 2.10.21 8:35PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 85 oz
    Steps = 7,058
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Wed, Feb 10
    Week 1- Day 4
    Track- Yes
    Under Cals- Yes Under by 63
    Exercise- Yes lots of cardio today
    👟Challenges💧
    76oz
    7958 Steps
    Notes: I really enjoyed the little things today and it was a sweet feeling that I wish I could tune in to more often. I went outside and played with my baby girl(my border collie mix Lexi😊), worked on my puzzle in between work calls(I’m a homeowner insurance agent)I made dinner for my family and just hung out and we talked about our day.. it was boring and simple but lovely. How was everyone else’s day today?

Also btw @cmhubbard92 I’m really considering getting a puzzle board like yours.. is it easily transportable? I would have to move it from room to room every once in a while.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,633 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 10 February
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Steps: 6722
    Water: 90 oz

Busy day at work yesterday plus 3 WebEx meetings meant I was chained to my desk. 😕 Today I have 6 hours of training via WebEx. SIX HOURS!!! 😟 I need to look into a treadmill desk....
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    MUAC for 2/10:
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes - ran/walked 4 miles

I wasn't over by much (119 calories) and hopefully the extra exercise made up for it. I did my measurements check in for the first time since 1/1 and everything was down a bit, except for my waist and neck. The under bra area was down 2 3/4 inches which is good because that is part of my unhealthy apple shape. So while my weight seems to be yo-yoing, at least things are improving on the muscle tone front.

@annabananamc - I am with you--the simpler the better! I am also going to try @DaffyGirl88's chicken dish next week.

@Krysless2 - What a lovely day!! I have a border collie as well - so much energy. Yesterday was the first time I tried running with her and she did well.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I seem to be a day behind here...

Tuesday, February, 9th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, 26 minutes of resistance bands

Wednesday, February 10th

I logged, and was under and exercised (23 minutes of Fitness Blender). I even closed out my diary, but I didn't brush my teeth right away or go to bed on time. That was where things went off the rails. I was hungry and started mindlessly snacking. Then, I was all in because I was way over anyways. I went almost four weeks without a major slip up, so this one time won't derail me. I am back on track today. The thing that is bothering me the most, is that I will have another over day so close to this one, on Sunday. At least that one is planned, and will be controlled...it'll just be over!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 it is pretty portable... the only thing is that mine is a little wide, so tricky to get through doorways, but it's entirely possible. I've moved it from my kitchen, down to the basement, and managed to keep all the pieces in place. I absolutely love it! I've done way too many puzzles on it!
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Can I just say that it is so great to be a part of this team - when people are struggling we lift and encourage. And people who are struggling share their struggle and that helps, too. THIS is how we build a community and find success!

Yesterday I hit the numbers but my nutrition sucked. I skipped breakfast except for a handful of potato chips. I ate a tuna packet for lunch, and then splurged on a DQ blizzard to use up all those calories. Dinner was ok.

I really love the idea of picking a specific meal and prepping then eating it every day. I think most of the time I skip a meal or go to drivethru is because I hate that process of figuring out what to eat, making it, and eating it. Dinners are ok cause hubby does it, and generally I can pick from 1-3 healthy options for breakfast. But lunch - argh

2/10/2021
    Under: yes but crappy nutrition
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 80
    Steps: 5329

I food prep once every two weeks for lunch. I make a ton of seasoned chicken in the air fryer and boil up some quinoa. I measure it all out and put it in individual containers and in the freezer. Every two days I take out two meals. At lunch, I throw it on top of lettuce (I am a volume eater so I add all the lettuce!) And add some dressing. Voila!

I eat the same thing every day but I like it. I could easily change the seasoning and dressing for a different taste.

And I agree, this group is awesome! So glad I was added to this team!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    2/11/21
    Exercise: No, took a rest day
    Steps: 5,237
    Water: 128oz
  • maryc11
    Options