TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! 😊
    I hope everyone is having a great Friday!
    Congrats on everyone’s losses this week! I’m super proud of you all!
    And for people who need a little more encouragement, you got this! Don’t give up! You will pull through it! 😊👌🏻
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Anybody want to tag me in a Fitbit challenge? I need to get 15,000 steps. I can't seem to start one today, keep getting a can't connect to the server error. 😠
  • Jerricajo07
    Jerricajo07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Jerricajo07
    Week 2
    PW 219.5
    CW 219.0
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: 2
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Last Week's Weight: 170
    Today's Weight: 169

Sorry for disappearing again. This week is Spring Break and I have been working on one of my New Year's Resolutions- potty training my son. So my days are pretty full of everything potty related but I think he's almost got it so I can get my workouts in again. I have been trying really hard to stay on track for eating though.

@cmhubbard92 I LOVE your wedding pictures! You look so beautiful and happy <3 I'm so glad for you!
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Username: robandy12345
    Weight in week: 2
    Day Friday
    Last week 214
    This week 211
    Loss of 3lbs

Softball and my outdoor sports have started but my work as a Covid contact tracer has been keeping me busy in the day and it’s still getting dark to early for me to get to make the early start of the games. I appreciate the support here. One vaccine shot down another in a couple of weeks. Starting to feel things may get back to kind of normal soon. Peace to all
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Friday March 12, 2021 5:50PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 85 oz
    Steps = 4675
  • LonelyKatGirl2
    LonelyKatGirl2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 & @annabananamc,

I know today is not my Weigh-in day, but since I won't be checking in tomorrow I thought it best to put today's weight on here so you can put it as tomorrow's weight.

Username: LonelyKatGirl2
    Weigh In Week: 2
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 296.9
    Current Weight: 295.2
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    3/12/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 60 min Zumba class
    Water: 101.4
    Steps: 12,704
  • rawrxamberx
    Options
    3/12/21
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 7 cups
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 12 March
    Track: yes

Water: 108 oz
    Steps: 17,644
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,747 Member
    Options
    3/11/2021
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes - 15 minute dog walk & 10 minutes of Apple Fitness +
    Water: 50oz
    Steps: 12,196
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    LW: 258.8
    TW: 259.8

No excuses. I just really messed up eating last weekend. Now I have to undo the damage
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    MUAC for 3/13:
    Under: yes - I think; I had two restaurant tacos that didn't list calories so did my best to track
    Exercised: yes - 3.1 miles with the pup

Congrats to @LonelyKatGirl2, @Robandy12345 , @thedestar (congrats on the 160s!), and @Jerricajo07 on their recent losses! Excellent job!

CW: 140 :(
    PW: 139

I am not happy about the weigh-in. However, I am continuing to see progress on inches lost. Notably, some of the main losses since I began tracking at the beginning of the year are from the areas that give me my unhealthy apple shape - under bra (-3"), waist (-1.5"), abdomen (-1.75).

For those who are not seeing the needle change on the scale, but are feeling some tightening up from exercise, you might keep track of measurements. (On the negative side, my cholesterol is back up, slightly out of normal range at 207, so I need to work on that again.)
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I am in the 'up a pound' club after all. And it just goes to show me (again!) that WHAT makes up your calories matters as much as that total number. <sigh> I am not sure I'll ever learn in my heart, but that's why I keep coming back here for inspiration. I have really upped my steps this past week, and feel good about that. I need to add some strength training, too, but it always seems to be last on my list.

Starting: 165
    Last week: 164.4
    Friday weigh in: 165.4

3/12/2021
    Water: 80
    Steps: 7220

Monday I am getting my first vaccine, fingers crossed, so it should be interesting to see what effect, if any, that has on my progress.
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    JMTIV1979
    Sat Week 2
    PW 177.8
    CW 178.2
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    I am in the 'up a pound' club after all. And it just goes to show me (again!) that WHAT makes up your calories matters as much as that total number. <sigh> I am not sure I'll ever learn in my heart, but that's why I keep coming back here for inspiration. I have really upped my steps this past week, and feel good about that. I need to add some strength training, too, but it always seems to be last on my list.

Starting: 165
    Last week: 164.4
    Friday weigh in: 165.4

3/12/2021
    Water: 80
    Steps: 7220

Monday I am getting my first vaccine, fingers crossed, so it should be interesting to see what effect, if any, that has on my progress.

@annabananamc good luck with your shot. Still waiting to get on the eligible list. 😕
  • aquitteriamnot
    aquitteriamnot Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    aquitteriamnot
    March week 2
    Sat
    PW: 317.4
    CW: 316.2
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    WEIGH-IN

Apparently, the very bad and destructive habits are lurking just below the surface at all times. But it wasn't as bad as I thought on the scales, so I am feeling better about moving forward again.
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Saturday March 13, 2021 5:59 PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 12,471
  • rawrxamberx