Trimstones - April 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    @shnerb00 I like you, do all food shopping,cooking so try & feed the family healthy food but also food that they like that I try to avoid! My hubby works shifts so I usually eat with him late,around 7.30pm so a bit late really.He is an evening snacker which is hard to resist & he brings chocolate into the house,crime of the century lol.
    So what with 2 adult kids,takeaways I think I've done pretty good to lose any weight at all 🤣🤣🤣
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    4/14-11,983
    4/15-6,472

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Someday my life will slow down and I'll have more time to be on here. I am currently working 7 days a week, 15 hour shifts on Sundays, and after school activities most days. Only 1 1/2 months left of school then I will be down to 1 job for a couple months.
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Dillyg08
    Weigh in Friday
    PW 188.2
    CW 189
    Sorry team.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,102 Member
    Options
    dillyg08 wrote: »
    Dillyg08
    Weigh in Friday
    PW 188.2
    CW 189
    Sorry team.

@dillyg08 No need EVER to apologize...this is a marathon, not a sprint and you don't owe anyone anything...we're all trying as hard as we can and there will be ups and downs...great week...this .8 will come off eventually...have a great weekend!
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    PW: 317.2
    CW: 319.4

Combination of swelling in my leg/knee and bad choices over the past two weeks...shaking it off and buckling down...
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 287.2
    CW 288.2
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    dillyg08 wrote: »
    Dillyg08
    Weigh in Friday
    PW 188.2
    CW 189
    Sorry team.

Never be sorry. I had a few weeks of really bad weeks. Got down to 176 and went back up to 184. Talk about discouragement but I am me. I thought I liked the 70's so now I'm going to back there I love the way everything is looking on me again. I haven't been this weight since 2006. So that is my motivation. Now I'm at 180.3 so halfway there. Wish us incourgement for next week.
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    Jax_Grim wrote: »
    I finally went shopping for jeans today after nearly a year out of obesity. I had a couple pair I could wear but not many because I wasn't getting out much due to COVID. I mostly had shorts since I live in the south. I started wearing like a 42 waist. My new ones are 32. I actually had a hard time finding 32 inch waists with a 34 inseam. I noticed it was way easier with a 36 waist. I've officially thrown out all my old clothes. My shirts are now all large instead of 2 to 3XL. I made the mistake of keeping some larger sizes last time and it made it all too easy to put them back on when i started gaining

That's what I need to do get rid of the bigger stuff. So when I'm down to the last thing that fits it will be a reality check. I need to change my habits as in no night snacking. My body is telling me when I eat bad now. Mor so with the packaged stuff. I opted to eat kids snacks before dinner so that became my instead of dinner. Wagon Wheels are not like what I remember. Sad but happy.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Missing two weigh-ins this week...

@gillexplores
    @wilsonkellies

Please report in before stats hit tomorrow morning! Thanks!
    Jessica
  • izzyred9400
    Options
    @Jax_Grim that's amazing to lose 10" from your waist ! It's a great feeling to get into smaller clothes.In the past I have had several different sizes of jeans in my wardrobe.I always kept the bigger sizes just in case.I think I should get rid & you should too.Think positive that you are not going to need them again !
  • izzyred9400
    Options
    Steps
    4/14 12,699
    4/15 15,713
    4/16 13,657
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    JoDavo66
    Wi: Sunday
    PW:217
    CW:219

Not happy- I think it's water- legs, feet, ankles & hands have ballooned!
This discussion has been closed.