Water: 80 oz
    Steps: 9691

Weigh in Week 2
    PW: 143.5
    CW: 142.8
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today - up a little, but very attributable to ^stress + \/ exercise. My eating never changes much. Next week should be better - I'll be immune and ready to rejoin the world!

SW: 4/2: 163.2
    PW 4/9: 162.4
    CW 4/16: 162.8

Honestly, I was a little surprised it didn't go up much. I also haven't been a very good teammate, just briefly checking in here each day. I have been reading all the posts and thinking about you, and promise you I will engage better starting today!
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Weighin #1 Friday 4/2/2021 213.8
    Weighin #2 Friday 4/9/2021 212.5
    Weighin #3 Friday 4/16/2021 212.7
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    4/15/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: no
    Water: 3 cups

I’m officially back! I took last week for myself and I’m grateful that I didn’t gain! Idk why but I just wasn’t feeling it last week. I wasn’t necessarily depressed, but I had no motivation like I did. Finally yesterday I pushed myself back to the track I was on! I hope everyone is doing well! 😊
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    LW: 257.8
    CW: 260.0

As expected. A short term 2lb gain to get away for my wife’s birthday and get my head right is worth it to me. Those 2lbs will be gone soon

Congrats @mooreshelly09 !!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,497 Member
    Options
    4/15/21
    Exercise: no
    Water: 3 cups

I’m officially back! I took last week for myself and I’m grateful that I didn’t gain! Idk why but I just wasn’t feeling it last week. I wasn’t necessarily depressed, but I had no motivation like I did. Finally yesterday I pushed myself back to the track I was on! I hope everyone is doing well! 😊

@rawrxamberx Some weeks are like that. You just take the time you need and come back with the right attitude. I know that I sometimes go radio silent for a while. I still almost always eat right and never stop my exercise routine, but sometimes I just need the break from logging and what not.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @richmondwriter Yes, definitely pop in to say hello!! I will miss you! I've always felt a sort of kinship with you. We're about the same age, both empty nesters, about the same weight - although you busted through the 140 plateau before me - and we're almost neighbors! Only about 2 hours apart, much less as the crow flies since I have to drive an hour north just to cross the bridge into VA. My last two shows from the 2019/2020 season at the Landmark/Altria theater are now scheduled for April and July of 2022. Will see if that schedule sticks.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I realized today that my weight has crossed into the normal weight range. I am assuming that this is when people leave the challenge. My plan is to continue until I get to 135, then stop doing the weekly weigh-ins. That will hopefully be by the end of this month.

I am sad because I have grown really attached to everyone and look forward to your successes. Is it o.k. to check back from time to time and see how everyone is progressing? I will be sure to do a before and after when I get to the weight I want to be.

Same here! I am 3-5 lbs away from being in the “normal weight” range. I am actually worried about how to handle MFP when the time comes. I’m pretty sure if I stop logging and stop checking in, I am going to start gaining. It’s always been my way... I might just need to continue on here but not weigh in and I will change my goals to muscle building. I know that even when I get to my ultimate goal of 130-135, I still want to be physically fit and work on repairing the damage all that fat did to my body, so I’ll never stop setting goals to improve my health. There’s allot of maintenance groups to add to this one as well. TBBT might have to pry off my cold dead fingers in order to get rid of me! Lol
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    4/16/21
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 15,641
    Water: 80oz

Goals:
    Exercise 30 minutes each day:
    S:✔ M:✔ T✔ W:✔ T:✔ F:✔
    Sleep a minimum of 7 hours
    S: ✔ M:✔ T:✔ W:✔ T:✔ F:✔
    Log/track all food, and complete diary daily S:✔ M:✔ T:✔ W:✔ T:✔ F:✔
    Complete garmin step goal:
    S: ✔(goal: 15,050) M:✔ (goal: 15,100) T✔ (goal: 15,230) W:✔(goal: 15,300) T:✔ (goal:15,550) F:✔ (goal: 15,610)
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    4/16/21
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no, can only walk for 3 days and it poured all day here. Hopefully I can get in a walk tomorrow and Sunday.
    Steps: 7006
    Water: 101.4oz

@DaffyGirl88 @erikNJ Thank you!!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Fri, April 16th
    Week 2 - Day 6
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1374
    Exercise - Yes
    Caloric Goal: 1500/Daily = 10500/Weekly
    Step Goal: 6000/Daily = 42000/Weekly

👟Challenges💧
    88oz
    5578 Steps
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    15th and 16th April
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    water: 80oz/70oz
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 16 April
    Track: maybe
    Exercise: yes

Water: 100 oz
    Steps: 8782
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    WEIGH-IN

Saturday, April 10th: 172.0
    Saturday, April 17th: 173.4

Not as bad as I thought, but I do need to get my head back in the game, I am not going to break out of the 170's until I do!
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Friday April 16, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 80 oz
    Steps = 4,500

yesterday
  • aquitteriamnot
    aquitteriamnot Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    aquitteriamnot
    April Week 3
    Sat
    PW:309.6 CW:313.2
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    @richmondwriter Yes, definitely pop in to say hello!! I will miss you! I've always felt a sort of kinship with you. We're about the same age, both empty nesters, about the same weight - although you busted through the 140 plateau before me - and we're almost neighbors! Only about 2 hours apart, much less as the crow flies since I have to drive an hour north just to cross the bridge into VA. My last two shows from the 2019/2020 season at the Landmark/Altria theater are now scheduled for April and July of 2022. Will see if that schedule sticks.

Thank you - I have felt the same way about you!
This discussion has been closed.