• deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 707 Member
    Oh gosh! Sorry!
    PW 155
    CW 155
    I just remembered right before bed.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,249 Member
    Hi all! Always checking in so late. Maybe I should work on an earlier bed time.

My steps have been good the last few days. Today, I logged everything and was under my calories. Yay! Small victories. Tomorrow I’m determined to get out for a walk.

Have a good night.
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 270 Member
    edited July 2021
    CW: 227.4
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,249 Member
    Good Monday morning. I got up and did 16 and a half minutes of Pilates. Good start.
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Hello, my monday weigh in will be late, sorry! I will post it tomorrow.

Here are steps for last week.
    0514f8xerc11.jpg
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    PW: 79
    CW: 78.6

I was consistently lower all week, but then I did eat half a thing of popcorn in the cinema yesterday. First time we've been in forever and I really enjoyed the whole experience! The shopping trip today was good; I returned a couple of bits I bought yesterday and found the skirt in my (a smaller) size, so feeling positive about dropping a dress size too.

My sports therapy session went well this morning and I think I'll get what I want from this guy. I have booked the next one - which is actual training - for 6am on Monday. I am going to seriously regret that wakeup call (particularly as we are out on our feet all day Sunday and potentially back late) but I want this badly and I'm willing to do what it takes. Craig (the therapist/trainer) will send me a programme of exercises to do in the mean time and I'm looking forward to getting going with those.
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Well y’all…. 163.8 😩😩😩
    ⬆️ 4.6
    I’d say that is screaming reset! I need to move more.

@jugar my step counter quit. I need to get a new one. I’ll jump back in when I get it. I’m 100% positive I moved more than 10 steps the past 3 days! Haha 🤷🏻‍♀️🧐
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    edited July 2021
    Well y’all…. 163.8 😩😩😩
    ⬆️ 4.6
    I’d say that is screaming reset! I need to move more.

@jugar my step counter quit. I need to get a new one. I’ll jump back in when I get it. I’m 100% positive I moved more than 10 steps the past 3 days! Haha 🤷🏻‍♀️🧐

Yep, that's the hard reset for sure! You know what to do, and we'll keep your spot until the new step counter gets revved up. You have lost 36 pounds since your highest weight. You know what to do to keep that going!
    DD265 wrote: »
    My sports therapy session went well this morning and I think I'll get what I want from this guy. I have booked the next one - which is actual training - for 6am on Monday. I am going to seriously regret that wakeup call (particularly as we are out on our feet all day Sunday and potentially back late) but I want this badly and I'm willing to do what it takes. Craig (the therapist/trainer) will send me a programme of exercises to do in the mean time and I'm looking forward to getting going with those.

This sounds like it will be hard work but worth it. Get right on that program and you'll be ready to get right to it at 6 am next Monday. And the movie + popcorn sound great. I miss those!
  • jugar
    micki48 wrote: »
    Good Monday morning. I got up and did 16 and a half minutes of Pilates. Good start.

Today's was a good one! I got to it at 5 pm... but it felt great!
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Thank you @jugar ❤️
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 538 Member
    Hi everyone!
    Such a diverse bunch of topics covered in addition to food choices and exercise. Coyote urine, creamees, healthcare, and rants. We can share it all and be better off for it.
    It’s hard to believe that it’s still Monday. I got up at 4:30 in order to get out of the house by 5:15 for an MRI of my left shoulder at 6:00 a.m. the early report this afternoon said I have rotator cuff and bicep tears which will probably need surgery for more complete healing for better range of motion and overall use as I age. I’ll learn more tomorrow.
    I look forward to reading more soon. Have a great night!
  • jugar
    Hi everyone!
    Such a diverse bunch of topics covered in addition to food choices and exercise. Coyote urine, creamees, healthcare, and rants. We can share it all and be better off for it.
    It’s hard to believe that it’s still Monday. I got up at 4:30 in order to get out of the house by 5:15 for an MRI of my left shoulder at 6:00 a.m. the early report this afternoon said I have rotator cuff and bicep tears which will probably need surgery for more complete healing for better range of motion and overall use as I age. I’ll learn more tomorrow.
    I look forward to reading more soon. Have a great night!

Yikes! Well, at least you know and hopefully you'll learn even more tomorrow. :heart: :heart:

Weigh-in update for Monday:
    @graceojo999 - will you be back this week?
    @MandiSaysHey - ok for tomorrow - thanks!

Due Tuesday:
    @Kali225

Tally ho!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,089 Member
    07/12 exercise:
    17,154 steps
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    @ashleycarole86 the game was fun but we had so many spares this time that I didn't play much so it wasn't as worth the effort I put in to get there as I had hoped. I mildly pulled my right quadriceps too so I think I'm going to bow out of the soccer and just wait until Hockey starts in August
This discussion has been closed.