• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    September Week #2 Results

The Big Butt Theory

1st - @StarfishK. - 0.86%
    2nd - @ashleymullo6195. - 0.64%
    3rd - @maryc11. - 0.35%

Congratulations to Kim, Ashley and Mary for being TBBT's Top Three Losers for Week #2. As a team we are still in 4th place. :'(
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @kristiekay1962 Well done on working on getting your calorie intake lower and also well done on not gaining any weight while you figure this out!!
  • atareid14
    atareid14 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    atareid2014
    Week 3
    Wednesday

No weight lost, eating can be improved and more exercise! Let’s see what this week will bring 😊👍
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    14/09
    Ashleymullo6195
    Logged food - yes
    Excersize - yes
    Under cal - yes
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Maryc11
    Tough day today. No power, went to the movies for the first time since forever for air conditioning and entertainment. So, 'no' to everything. Happy no damage due to TS Nicholas. Did not binge but did not adhere to 'healthy' habits. Back to work tomorrow, hopefully everyone is a-ok if they were in the cone of uncertainty...this is getting old real fast.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 09/13
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 9142
    Water: 96

Just for today : 09/14, keto day 14, 7000steps🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read 2 chapters📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hr, 4 x 40sec side plank , PT , darebee exercise of the day ( 30 tricep dips ), darebees squat challenge day 14, darebee workout 🏋️‍♀️ of the day( everyday hero level 1)

Yesterday: 09/13, keto day 13✅, 7000steps🚶‍♀️✅, 18hr IF ✅, read bible plan ✅, read 2 chapters📚✅, Daily calm✅, walk 30 min✅, sleep 8 hr✅, 2 x 45 sec forearm plank 2x 45 sec straight arm plank ✅, PT ✅, darebee exercise of the day ( 40 clam shells )✅, darebees squat challenge day 13✅, darebee workout 🏋️‍♀️ of the day( cardio fusion level 1) ✅
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Sept. 14
    track: Yes
    under: No
    water: 10 glasses
    exercise: yes, walk & stretch
    steps: 11435
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,517 Member
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    Maryc11
    Tough day today. No power, went to the movies for the first time since forever for air conditioning and entertainment. So, 'no' to everything. Happy no damage due to TS Nicholas. Did not binge but did not adhere to 'healthy' habits. Back to work tomorrow, hopefully everyone is a-ok if they were in the cone of uncertainty...this is getting old real fast.

@maryc11 I hope your power is back on and glad you had no damage. No harm done at the movies, sometimes you just need to get through the day.
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My weigh in Wednesday

(Yay me) I'm sorry im not doing as much as far as tracking water and such. I'm trying to be more conscious of what I'm eating and when.( No more night time) I'm starting to add a bit more exercise. My knee is feeling better without as much burning sensation so I hope to ease back into more running soon. It's been 4 months since I fell on the trail. I guess I'm feeling my age since my recovery seems like it takes longer. Hoping to start strength training program again soon and see how it goes!

@HASWLRS I'm not on as much and probably miss a lot but just wanted to say you always leave some nice encouraging comments. And even though I don't respond to all they don't go unnoticed. Thanks!!!

Our new place the internet is so bad and I can't tell you all how many times I've written out something only to have it hang up and then be gone! Ugh. I would probably have better luck expressing my ideas with a stone and chisel.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Hi everyone

I'm back from my holidays now...it was a comedy of errors though so our travel agent is putting in a big complaint.

Well...I weighed myself today and I was dreading it. I've been eating such a lot.

I've put on 3 lbs, so I'll accept that and start in earnest again from now on. I need to get under 140 again asap

Wednesday weigh in - I'm now 141.2lbs

• rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    September Week #2
    PW:325.2
    CW: 326.4

Had a crappy week but I’m not gonna let that get to me because when I do, that’s when I don’t make progress. I heard a quote this morning that really resonated with me. And it says “you have to parent yourself. Nobody is going to tell you to do it. You have to push yourself to do the stuff you don’t want to do.” I never heard it in that perspective of parenting yourself but it’s true.

I hope everyone is having a great morning so far!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    atareid14 wrote: »
    atareid2014
    Week 3
    Wednesday

No weight lost, eating can be improved and more exercise! Let’s see what this week will bring 😊👍

@atareid14 No gain while you figure things out...that's all right. At least you know how to maintain!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    Maryc11

@maryc11 Glad to hear there was no damage from Nicholas and that you found a cool place to pass the time. And a "day off" in light of it, seems perfectly reasonable! I hope you at least enjoyed the movie? I, too, can't remember the last time I went to the movies, although we have a date pencilled in to see the new Bond coming out next month!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    gamommy2 wrote: »
    My weigh in Wednesday

(Yay me) I'm sorry im not doing as much as far as tracking water and such. I'm trying to be more conscious of what I'm eating and when.( No more night time) I'm starting to add a bit more exercise. My knee is feeling better without as much burning sensation so I hope to ease back into more running soon. It's been 4 months since I fell on the trail. I guess I'm feeling my age since my recovery seems like it takes longer. Hoping to start strength training program again soon and see how it goes!

@HASWLRS I'm not on as much and probably miss a lot but just wanted to say you always leave some nice encouraging comments. And even though I don't respond to all they don't go unnoticed. Thanks!!!

Our new place the internet is so bad and I can't tell you all how many times I've written out something only to have it hang up and then be gone! Ugh. I would probably have better luck expressing my ideas with a stone and chisel.

@gamommy2 Glad to hear you are doing well, and working out a new routine for yourself! Sorry about your internet...the stone and chisel comment made me laugh! And yes, yay for you on your weigh-in!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hi everyone

I'm back from my holidays now...it was a comedy of errors though so our travel agent is putting in a big complaint.

Well...I weighed myself today and I was dreading it. I've been eating such a lot.

I've put on 3 lbs, so I'll accept that and start in earnest again from now on. I need to get under 140 again asap

Wednesday weigh in - I'm now 141.2lbs

@prehistoricmoongoddess Welcome back! I hope that among all that went wrong on your vacation, that there was plenty that went right and that you thoroughly enjoyed yourself. You were gone for a while, so only being up 3 pounds, I'd say, is pretty good!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,517 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 14 September
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    September Week #2
    PW:325.2
    CW: 326.4

Had a crappy week but I’m not gonna let that get to me because when I do, that’s when I don’t make progress. I heard a quote this morning that really resonated with me. And it says “you have to parent yourself. Nobody is going to tell you to do it. You have to push yourself to do the stuff you don’t want to do.” I never heard it in that perspective of parenting yourself but it’s true.

I hope everyone is having a great morning so far!

@rawrxamberx Yes, you are right; we have to be responsible for ourselves and our well being, much like a parent is responsible for their minor children. That being said, even if others DO tell you what to do, (and it is sound advice), it is up to you to actually do it! No one can do it for you. The time is now, Amber, to turn this thing around...you got this!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    MINI ULTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE - SEPTEMBER WEEK #2
    (Sunday the 5th to Saturday the 11th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 "yes" days

@maryc11 (7)
    @murdog3t (6)

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 "yes" days

@ashleymullo6195 (5)

Attempted

@atareid14 (3)
    @DaffyGirl88 (3)
    @HASWLRS (2)
    @kristiekay1962

We again had two in the Winner's Circle, only this week it was Tami who joined Mary at the top!! Congratulations, you two, for a strong week!
This discussion has been closed.