Replies

• CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Weigh in Saturday
    PW 232.5
    CW 237.5

I’m pretty sure this is a lot of water weight still. Got home late Thursday. The time change is tuff this time, it’s only 3 hours but I feel so tired. I hope to get back to normal food and activity by early this week and be back down before Thanksgiving. Canadian Thanksgiving is this coming weekend for those who don’t know.
    @jessicakrall8 I work for my husband, he sells packaging machinery for food and beverage. We were in Vegas for a trade show. Had lots of fun too
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, and sorry for the delay🙏
    Here is for this week 🙌

Username : ssssseika
    PW: Sorry, couldn't open the excel
    CW: 161.3
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    @casandraw Hopefully the water weight will go away in a few days...I know mine usually days when I have high sodium foods. Hope you have a nice upcoming holiday!

@ssssseika Nice loss! Great week for you!

Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    Missing 6 weigh-ins for the last week of September...Stats will begin at 6am tomorrow morning so anything posted after that will be considered late.

@CharmingPassion
    @amydandy40
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @Arc130
    @jenready
    @babycarrit

Report in please! Thanks!
    Jessica
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Weigh in Saturday
    CW 201.7
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 249.8
    Current Weight 250.3
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,593 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Saturday, October 02
    • Exercise: no
    • Steps: 10.150 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Not much to report here. I got two packages on Saturday. New toys for my cat, which is always a lot of fun. And I got bulbs for in the garden. One bag for a shadowspot and one bag for in the sun. Hopefully I can put them in with my dad next week. I had a pretty bad headache, took two pills. I had planned to order pizza, and also regretted it. It seems the longer I go in between ordering, the more I dislike the food. So I am just not going to do it anymore. Instead if I feel the need for a break, I will go out for lunch here (max twice a month). Cheaper and probably much more enjoyable as well. See you all in the October chat!
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    @yukie86 Congrats on completing and slaying your exams!! Doesn't it feel great?!!

@Pupowl You're tearing that gym routine up...great job!! Are you still going through some of the soreness in your muscles or are you past that point?!

I'm working hard today and I have to teach a piano lesson tonight. I purposefully put off eating my first meal of the day (I usually do two meals 10:30 and 5:30), but today since I have to teach tonight, I waiting until Noon and my 2nd meal will be at 6:30. Hoping that extra window will help me stay on track and my dinner is something special (although quite calorically controlled), so hoping I won't cheat. I'm working extra hard this week as I get back to the scale and I'm already down several pounds...want a GREAT weigh in on Friday both for the results but also for my mental uplift. I AM DETERMINED!!!!!!! HEAR ME SCALE DEMONS...you WILL lay down!!

See ya'll later this evening! Man, I'm having the BEST day!
    Jessica :smiley:

dkxvouus845x.png

Lol scale people
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.