Trimstones Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    CasandraW wrote: »
    I’m sorry I will need to weigh in tomorrow. I forgot this morning and I’m out for the day. It will be first thing.

@CasandraW Understood and thanks for letting me know...will watch for your post tomorrow morning.
    Jessica
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP
    Weigh-in (Sat)
    PW: 135.0
    CW: 133.4

Steps for 11/12 -7595

* A bit annoyed that the MFP mobile app is giving me issues accessing the community boards, had to log into pc. Hopefully it's temporary while they're working out the bugs/kinks.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP wrote: »
    Yukie_OP
    Weigh-in (Sat)

Steps for 11/12 -7595

* A bit annoyed that the MFP mobile app is giving me issues accessing the community boards, had to log into pc. Hopefully it's temporary while they're working out the bugs/kinks.

@Yukie_OP
    They're working on it.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10848685/outstanding-bugs-being-worked-on/p1?new=1
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Yukie_OP wrote: »
    Yukie_OP
    Weigh-in (Sat)

Steps for 11/12 -7595

Hi @Yukie_OP and GREAT loss this week! I'm so proud of your progress in such a short time!!! Be happy my friend!!!

They're working on all issues related to this new format...especially for those on the mobile app that use the android environment...be patient...all will be resolved (hopefully soon) and you're not alone. We're all trying to get used to it. Will take some time, but with all things, change is constant. We just have to go with the flow!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    iymo034k63o9.jpg

OK folks...the coming week (starting tomorrow) will be the last formal week of the Captain's Challenge, then we'll do one week of wrap up and discussion...I'm hoping for new ideas for future challenges.

* SO, what was your focus this week?

* How did the week go for you...what went well?

* What could have been better?

* What will be your focus for Week 8?

* What one thing did you learn this week about yourself, your process, your walk/journey?

* What tip can you share to help someone else?

Watch for the Captain's Challenge banner (from creator @mulecanter , designer extraordinaire) for our final week and be ready to name your focus for Week 8.
    Jessica
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    KHill875
    Friday weight
    PW: 142.8
    CW: 143.5

Sorry, I tried logging my weight in yesterday, but I could not get into the community page (Just like others). Turns out I just needed to use my PC.

I really tried to lose weight this week and worked out 4 times and tried to switch one meal to a protein shake. I hope I start seeing some gains next week.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Saturday, November 13

Exercise: no
    Net calories: 1329
    Steps: 11.864 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Not a great Saturday. I got groceries and took the new medication for the first time. It was not fun. I had a hard time falling asleep and don't feel good today either. I guess side-effects are normal so I will give it a few more days.
    Happy Sunday everyone <3
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 227.4
    CW 230
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    ncfitbit

11/7-7,920
    11/8-12,251
    11/9-6,058
    11/10-15,738
    11/11-4,373
    11/12-8,458
    11/13-5,971

Will check in with everyone later. Been running around all weekend, but hopefully I will have a few minutes to myself tonight.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    11/12: 8,257
    11/13: 11,437
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    results-are-in.gif

Our second week of November has concluded! Be sure to check out the results of this past week in the link below.

November Week Two Results

Here's a sneak peek of how your team did...

wqa625rlelx7.png

Looking to start November Week Three out strong? Check out our new challenge!

November Week Three Challenge - Move More!

theres-always-a-new-challenge-to-keep-you-motivated-124c88f96c97174cadb5679693d65219.jpg

• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 - I’m posting a couple of tuna-based recipe links here in response to your question in the Shrinking Assets group:

https://chickenofthesea.com/foodservice/recipes/albacore-tuna-muffin-cups

https://starkist.com/recipes/tuna-salad-cups

I heard the idea from someone in an Accountability buddy thread I follow, and I think people who follow a keto diet might have other ideas. So, that might be another MFP group worth checking for recipes.

Thanks for all the work you do for the Fit2Fat and TrimStones groups! Best wishes in meeting your goals, everyone.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    qsa6ufvb20b6.jpg

Captain's Challenge - Week 8

During Week 7, I tried to do better with my Communications with the Team and I think I did ok. I believe I posted at least once/twice a day! For Week 8, my focus will be on walking. I started today and walked while speaking with one of our MODS...by the time I was done with the call, I'd put in 40 minutes and didn't even realize it!! 1.6 miles poof! I should do that more often! Funny that a few years ago, I could barely walk and breathe at the same time and now I can walk for 40 min, talking the entire time and get done not feeling winded or worn out at all! I LOVE IT! I'm working towards walking 32 intentional miles this month, so this is a good start to get those miles up. I believe I've done 14 so far.
    • What was your triumph last week?
    • What was your struggle?
    • What did you learn about yourself?
    • What tip can you share with others?
    • What was your favorite activity this week?
    • What was your favorite meal you made?
    • What will be your focus this week?
    • What do you hope to accomplish?

Also, if you're having issues with posting, send me a message from the main page and I'll get your weight and/or steps recorded for you. Things seem to be getting a little better, but I don't post with my phone. I always use my PC. Appreciate everyone's patience as the powers-that-be continue to resolve the problems.

Can't wait to read your thoughts. Have a wonderful week ahead!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    1ssc7oflhiy9.png

Happy News!

@jessicakrall8 has agreed to step up to the role of Moderator! She has been your fantastic captain for for a long time, and we are very glad to have her join us. Jessica will be taking on the Group Challenges, as well as the ongoing work to keep the teams running smoothly, our members getting the most out of Fat 2 Fit, and the Captains and Motivators getting all the support they need. She will still be at the helm of the Trimstones, and I am sure you will agree that she is worth sharing with the entire Group. Welcome!
    @jugar @minstrelofsarcasm @Megan_smartiepants1970
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Sunday, November 14

Exercise: no
    Net calories: 1359
    Steps: 10.203 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Still don't feel very good. At least sleep was a bit better. It was a struggle to get enough steps in, but I managed. I am going to try to make it to the gym today.
    Happy Monday everyone <3

@jessicakrall8
    Good luck with your role as moderator!
  • princessdimplz
    princessdimplz Posts: 47 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    PrincessDimplz
    Monday Weigh-In
    PW: 266.6
    CW: 265.2
    LTD: 4.8 (since starting the challenge)

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Steps

11/8 - 4,476
    11/9 - 7,941
    11/10 - 9,685
    11/11 - 13,270
    11/12 - 15,336
    11/13 - 19,804
    11/14 - 9,120
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    PrincessDimplz
    Monday Weigh-In
    PW: 266.6
    CW: 265.2
    LTD: 4.8 (since starting the challenge)

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well.

@princessdimplz How'd you celebrate last week's 2nd place loss?! YOU LOST AGAIN!!! GO GIRL!!! We see you workin hard!!! LOVE IT! Make me want to take another walk today!! CONGRATS!

I don't know where my energy is coming from today, but I feel really good and strong today...hope all ya'll have an amazing day!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.