TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

Options

Replies

• kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Read through thread, sounds like everyone is working hard. I am tired, so I want to get to bed soon. Good night Team TBBT. β›„πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸ‘Όβ„β˜ƒπŸ˜΄
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Dec. 7
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 8502
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,609 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 7 December
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    December Week #2
    PW: 330.2
    CW: 333.4
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    December Week #2
    PW: 330.2
    CW: 333.4

@rawrxamberx I admire you, Amber, for posting this, first thing this morning. You are owning up to your gain this week and that is commendable.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tuesday, December 7th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: no
    steps: 6,114
    water: 8 cups

I went to see my parents yesterday and my sister and I toured the retirement home with them. Then we went back to their place and had a nice visit, until we didn't.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: Β»
    Tuesday, December 7th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    steps: 6,114
    water: 8 cups

I went to see my parents yesterday and my sister and I toured the retirement home with them. Then we went back to their place and had a nice visit, until we didn't.

@HASWLRS Sounds ominous Lisa, I hope everything's OK.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I'm glad you're feeling better, but don't over do it all at once! I'm exhausted looking at your list and I wasn't even sick! :D
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    December Week #2
    startingW: 225.4
    PW: 213.8
    CW: 210.6
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    sandkp wrote: Β»
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    December Week #2
    startingW: 225.4
    PW: 213.8
    CW: 210.6

@sandkp Oh my gosh...you are doing so well!!
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I'm so happy to hear that you are doing so well!! You've certainly tackled some seemingly overwhelming tasks in your house. I've been cleaning the windows, and tops and bottoms of places that don't get much love. A few hours of that is certainly good exercise. I do have to make sure I'm moving in a way that isn't hurting my spine. I agree how satisfying a clean house is. I think for me it's the immediate reward I experience. For the past few mornings I've been admiring the view through crystal clear clean glass:)
  • everydaywechoose
    Options
    daily report for dec 7
    log; yes
    under; yes
    exercise; yes

• IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS That's kinda embarrassing at this point but I weighted myself yesterday and completely forgot to write it on. I'm still 179 pounds and here are my daily check ins for the past 2 days.
    Tuesday 7 December
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes

Wednesday 8 December
    exercise: yes
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS That's kinda embarrassing at this point but I weighted myself yesterday and completely forgot to write it on. I'm still 179 pounds and here are my daily check ins for the past 2 days.
    Tuesday 7 December

Wednesday 8 December
    exercise: yes

@IvanaKirilova No, it's only been a few days, so not embarrassing at all!! My scale hasn't moved (yet) and it's been four days. Now you have four more days until your next weigh-in to do something about bringing that number down a bit. And Wednesday was a good day!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I'm so happy to hear that you are doing so well!! You've certainly tackled some seemingly overwhelming tasks in your house. I've been cleaning the windows, and tops and bottoms of places that don't get much love. A few hours of that is certainly good exercise. I do have to make sure I'm moving in a way that isn't hurting my spine. I agree how satisfying a clean house is. I think for me it's the immediate reward I experience. For the past few mornings I've been admiring the view through crystal clear clean glass:)

@everydaywechoose if I'm not mistaken, your view is better than the rest of ours. :D
  • everydaywechoose
    Options

@everydaywechoose if I'm not mistaken, your view is better than the rest of ours. :D

@DaffyGirl88 Hahah, well, I'm not sure about that. Our view certainly is a tropical view, lots of tropical type flora and fauna. The iguana in my profile pic is from an iguana that was in my back yard. He/she fell from our fence down through some palms to chase a smaller one...the little one was only 5 inches long or so..and it got away:) The big one was looking our our side yard door looking for a way out of our back yard. After a few minutes, he managed to slid himself under the gate.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Tuesday December 7
    Track:Β  yes
    Under:Β  yes
    Exercise: yes

Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Wednesday December 8
    Track:Β  yes
    Under:Β  yes