Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Downsizers Team Chat - February 2022

Replies

• cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 5,142 Member
    It's been a mostly cloudy and rainy day here today. My daughter says hello to everyone. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I did a mile in the miracle miles DVD series by Leslie Sansone today and I feel great! I'm going to be doing some dancing in a while. Take care and stay safe, everyone!
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    @lindamtuck2018 I hope you are able to get a great sleep tonight!
  • JodiSW
    JodiSW Posts: 193 Member
    Off to take a shower.. then go get an x-ray on my lower back and come home and meal prep ... I got keto chicken and dumplings ... Fried mozzarella cheese stick....keto shrimp scampi with spaghetti squash...shrimp fried cauliflower rice and keto desserts ( I am leaning towards berry cheesecake tarts and lemon and lime fluff and maybe so chocolate fat bombs) :) on the menu for the week

That sounds deeeeelicious!
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    good morning all, one of my things I want to do this month and hopefully for more is to keep in contact on here a lot more …I feel 100% back on calorie counting and back at the gym full on also, but I need to keep this momentum. Right now feeling very positive and hopefully by summer I will be in a happier place with my weight. I definitely want 2022 to be the year I hit goal or very near almost hit my happiness weight goal.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,748 Member
    It's been a mostly cloudy and rainy day here today. My daughter says hello to everyone. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I did a mile in the miracle miles DVD series by Leslie Sansone today and I feel great! I'm going to be doing some dancing in a while. Take care and stay safe, everyone!

Say hi to your daughter. Great job on the walking video and I know you will do lots of dancing.

rwood566 wrote: »
    Good late night everyone. Let's hope groundhog day won't repeat itself.
    Check in for 2/2:
    Steps- 8728 plus 20 minutes bike moderate level.
    Calories - 1730?? Leftover Chinese for lunch. Might toss the rest.
    Exercise - gym tonight. 8 machines and bike. Walk this afternoon. Walked to the library, 1 mile each way, to get discount cards for the museums. Found a new middle eastern spice shop on the way home. That will get interesting in the kitchen.

Gym, bike, walking! Awesome day!

jayenguk wrote: »
    good morning all, one of my things I want to do this month and hopefully for more is to keep in contact on here a lot more …I feel 100% back on calorie counting and back at the gym full on also, but I need to keep this momentum. Right now feeling very positive and hopefully by summer I will be in a happier place with my weight. I definitely want 2022 to be the year I hit goal or very near almost hit my happiness weight goal.

That is the spirit. I think believing in ourselves is a big part of the battle!

Steps 6721

Nice steps!
  • @Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 2/2
    Step count 7052

plus 10 minutes rowing light effort
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 890 Member
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 218.0
    CW: 215.0
    😃
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 218.0
    CW: 215.0
    😃

@888Angie888 Amazing loss! Congratulations!!
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member

Hi Linda

Sorry about the delay.

User name 28Haveitall
    Pw 256.4
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Cw 256.0

Been a couple of days having normal eating hours . Will be good till next Wednesday for next weigh in.

Thanks
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 5,142 Member
    It's been a mostly cloudy day here today. It's calling for snow ❄️ outside later on. My daughter says hello to everyone. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I've done 2 miles from the mega miles DVD today and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing in a while. Earlier the power went out for about an hour. There's a chance of it going off tomorrow afternoon when some maintenance work is done on the apartment building generator. Take care and stay safe, everyone.
This discussion has been closed.