Gwiz401 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    User name: Gwiz401
    Weigh Day: Saturday
    SW: 179.8
    PW: 176.8
    CW: 174.6
    LTD: 5.2

Feeling strong and in control. Allowed myself to stray after Saturday weigh-in, only if I really want to, but am doing 20-30 min cardio interval before straying and the day after.

Stress level since last Sunday is threw the roof, but I've been diligent on meditation and breath work. I'm actually surprised that the scaled moved with this much stress.

3 weeks until the Galapagos Islands!!

Keep it going girl!!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cb24cef7b63965dfa250cdec6a4f0c0a5b5eb8c5&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

We have accomplished great things so far in the month of February! You should be proud of all you've accomplished. You can even see some numbers about those accomplishments in the link below!

Here's a sneak peek of how your team did...

yyzjd27on6cg.png

• cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,446 Member
    Options
    cormierannie
    Weigh in day Sunday
    PW: 156 pounds
    CW: 155 pounds

It's a mostly windy day here today. Take care and stay safe, everyone!
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    2/12 11,284

This morning I forgot to put my watch on after the shower, went to the grocery etc. Will have to do extra walking to make up for what got missed!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Good evening everyone. I truly hope you all had a better day than me. I am spinning, emotion not dizziness. I went out for a nice long walk this morning and got hit twice. Both times they were looking left and turning right. Luckily I didn't go down but my left hand is sore from the contact on the first hood and then more when I had to bang on the second hood several times as I tried to hop out of the way. Neither driver even bothered to say sorry. I came home and ate 1000 calories for lunch. I am working hard to stay under so I changed up my dinner. I will try not to eat dessert even though I made some heart shaped cakes for us.

Check in for 2/13:
    Steps - 15256. Will have a few more when I pick up daughter from work.
    Calories - 1729 thru dinner. Will try to not have dessert to stay under.
    Exercise - 7.68 miles. Don't know or care how long after everything.

I am hoping to get my mind straight again quickly. I already apologized to my family if I get snappy with them. It was my first, and second, time getting hit in 2 years of walking.
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,787 Member
    Options
    @rwood566 Holy moly! I hope you are doing ok after that. I would have a hard time getting out to do a walk if that happened to me! That's crazy! I can't even imagine getting hit. You are a braver soul than me. Dreadmill would be my choice if I got hit once much less being hit twice in one day! You are a braver soul than me. Stay safe!
  • mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Username: mszoueb
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 237
    CW (Current Weight): 238.4

Hi all, here for Monday weigh in.

Quickly checking in before work. This weekend I went for 1 hour 45 min hike, it was challenging and rewarding for various reasons, however, fell into the trap of thinking could eat back and didn't make the best food choices in these last few days alongside TOM. Disappointed that I let my willpower slip as could have likely been a loss this week, but was proud of myself for getting movement in.
  • jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Monday (Feb 14, 2022)
    PW: 224.6
    CW: 224.7
    SW: 240

Progressive dinner (delicious and I decided to enjoy myself) at several friends houses on Saturday night followed by Super Bowl snacking yesterday made for a challenging end to the week. I was honestly expecting worse news than this.
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 2/13
    Step count 6477
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    @red1185
    Amazing loss!

@Gwiz401
    Fantastic loss! Stress can sure make weight loss difficult.

@cormierannie
    Nice loss!

@rwood566
    That is scary. Some drivers pay absolutely no attention to the road. I am glad you are ok.

@mszoueb
    You know what you need to change for the coming week. I know you can do it.

@jimboden3
    Weighing in the day after super bowl and basically maintaining is pretty darn good.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    ✅Close Rings
    ✅Steps 14,452
    ✅Log Food
    Swim 800 laps: 290/800

I ended up with a total of 76 minutes of exercise. I had 70 after the pool. I decided to do a couple of mini walks to bring it to 75 but I ended up with an extra minute. I am tired today after a bad sleep last night but I an determined to get at least 45 minutes. Laps, arms, some cardio and abs are my plan. Of course I always finish with stretching.

Happy Monday!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Anyone looking for a different workout today:

rrwtd8x4sgp0.jpeg

• peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    @rwood566 I'm so sorry! That is horrible! I'm so glad you are alright!

@Megan_smartiepants1970 Steps for 2/13: 6,877

I'm doing well with my calories and exercise - just crazy busy - I hope you are all having a great day!!
This discussion has been closed.