• Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Steps 5634
  • 2BThinAgain5
    2BThinAgain5 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Morning all -

Tired this morning, but doing great this week with the logging and staying within calorie range. Walking is still challenging - but I'm getting there.
    Jpedno wrote: »
    Steps for 2/7: 8,293 @Megan_smartiepants1970

Small success - I really wanted something sweet after dinner but I made a cup of blood orange tea instead.

Yum! I will have to try this. I've been trying to drink a tea in the evening when my Munchie Monster is calling.
    Happy Birthday to me ❤️. Will be enjoying Chinese for dinner with my family and an ice cream cake. Back to being good on Friday.

FEB 8-5939
    FEB 9-5415

Happy Birthday!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    2/8 = 4388
    2/9 = 9078
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    @Outdoorsy_Canadian
    Happy Birthday! 🎂🎉🎂
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 2/9
    Step count 9849
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to me ❤️. Will be enjoying Chinese for dinner with my family and an ice cream cake. Back to being good on Friday.

FEB 8-5939
    FEB 9-5415

Happy Birthday ...I hope you have a great birthday ... Enjoy your dinner :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    JodiSW wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    I'm about 35 minutes west of Lansing. I love being an hour from GR area - favorite place to be in the summer is Lake Michigan at the beach.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Favorite kitchen gadget currently is my Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Oven. It's an air fryer/oven/toaster oven. Works great for small batches when I don't want to use my full size oven and toasts wonderfully. I'm thinking of getting rid of my traditional toaster since I don't even use it anymore and it's just taking up space.
    @2BThinAgain5
    I think we have the same air fryer - and I love it! It's pretty much replaced my full oven and I DID get rid of my toaster.
    peng123 wrote: »
    Happy Tuesday, Downsizers! This is just a quick check-in - work is incredibly busy this week. I'm pleased to report that I've been able to stay at 1,200 calories each day - and I've been doing lots of strength exercises - I haven't been doing a lot of cardio because of my knees. Steps for 2/7 6,287.

@peng123 Inspirational! When I get busy it seems like self-care is the first thing I let go of, but I'm trying to change that. And I need to add strength exercises. What do you do for that?

I feel like I'm getting myself back together and on track! A few days of drinking 120+ ounces of water and an hour on the exercise bike have drained the 4 pounds I gained on the binge off and I feel better, physically and mentally. I have a date night tonight with the Mister AND on Saturday. I've planned ahead about what to eat and drink tonight and I'll deal with Saturday...on Saturday. :smiley: By the end of this month I'd love to hit the 150s on the scale, but more, keep changing my mindset to a healthier one with food and my body. Eighteen days...4 lbs...? Seems doable if I can keep myself together.

It is doable. Great job getting back on track. Enjoy your date nights. Planning ahead is very smart.
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    @JodiSW I have prescribed exercises that are assigned to me by my physical therapist. I also love doing the classes on the Peloton app. They have everything that you could want - so I do lots of lower body strengthening classes (bodyweight only - I don't own any weights). You can definitely get into the 150s by the end of the month!
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    02/10
    45 minutes strength training moderate
    11 minutes walking 3.5 mph
    Weights going up on 3 exercises. Happy but needed to take a rest so cut back on cardio.

@Outdoorsy_Canadian Happy birthday and have a wonderful day!
This discussion has been closed.