Tigers Den Chat

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,151 Member
    Options
    It's 40 feels like 35 with a high of 55 for today. I AM: I recognize that my gratitude is a magnet for more abundance in my life. Axe Sharpening: True success doesn't come from luck. It comes from intentionally doing something everyday to add to your overall excellence.~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Get natural light early in the day. Dim the lights in the evening. Fitness quote for today: The body you want takes work. It is not achieved through quick fixes or fad diets. If you want it, you need to be realistic, disciplined, patient and committed to a healthy lifestyle.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Let your positive outlook outweigh your negative experiences. Remind yourself that you can and will get through this.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,484 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified for at home Shoulders/Chest after dinner or after breakfast haven't decided yet.
  • sandra2bfit1
    sandra2bfit1 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Today was so hot 97. I was in the shower this morning and my blood sugar dropped very low I was home alone got out of the shower drank some juice and laid down until it was back to normal had some lunch than rested till hubby got home.
    The heat always makes my sugar go low. It is going to be fun this summer it is what it is.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 31 with a high of 52 for today. I AM: I am grateful for my body. I want to treat it with love and respect. Axe Sharpening: Let's all be better at helping people get better.~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Give your body a boost by laughing or making someone laugh. Fitness quote for today: Train like a BEAST today!~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Remind yourself: you can do this because you can do anything.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,362 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: truck unload this morning.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 31 feels like 31 with a high of 68 for today. I AM: I like to help my family. Axe Sharpening: Radiate the energy you want to receive.~~Bellah Upadyay 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Turn your housework or chores into a fun form of exercise. Fitness quote for today: I will give a 100% every day to create my idea of what the human body ought to look like~~Tom Coleman (gymquotes.co) Motivational quote for today: Becoming the best version of you won't happen overnight, but you can love yourself throughout the process.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,504 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: modified at home leg day workout after breakfast.
  • corgisncollies
    corgisncollies Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry Sandra. It is cold here today, but it is supposed to be nice tomorrow. Dogs have a vet appointment in a little bit.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 61 feels like 59 with a high of 78 for today. I AM:I deserve a life full of good things. Axe Sharpening: Find things to push yourself and do what you once thought was impossible.~~Nick Weite 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Have a day free from TV or screens and get moving instead. Fitness quote for today: Stop wishing, Start going.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Believe in yourself and you'll be okay with not knowing the outcome.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,462 steps yesterday.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Monday again. Have a good week everyone.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 62 feels like 61 with a high of 80 for today. I AM: I surrender to the wisdom of the Universe. Axe Sharpening: Without commitment, we'll never start. Without consistency, we'll never finish. Commitment to your purpose and consistency with your actions is what separates the dreamers from the doers.~~Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Move as much as possible, even if you're stuck inside. Fitness quote for today: Change is always hard at first. But amazing once you reach the end.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Free yourself from the prison in your mind.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,851 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Strength Part 2 Week 1, Day 1 in the gym after breakfast then if needed some walking outside to get 45 minutes.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Feeling down and mad at myself today. I realized I've gained back 15 pounds total.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 63 feels like 63 and temps will drop into the 40's today. I AM: I love myself unconditionally. Axe Sharpening: Whatever your micro truth is, recognize it. Acknowledge it's presence and then move on, be happy, and keep working on you.~~Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Make sleep a priority and go to bed in good time. Fitness quote for today: Physically strong, Mentally indestructible.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: You cannot change reality, but you can control the manner in which you look at things. Your attitude is under your own control. Weed out the negative and focus on the positive.~~Helen Steiner Rice Closed all rings on my active 4 and had 14,449 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: truck unload this morning then weather permitting Cross Training Strength Part 2 Week 1, Day 2 in the gym.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Still busy packing when its not work hours. Trying to do better with my eating. I snacked on fruits and veggies today.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 52 feels like 49 with a high of 72 today. I AM: I make peace with each of my mistakes. Axe Sharpening: If you are not sleeping, you are not recovering. Mentally or physically. Prioritize your sleep for optimal results.~~Jeremy Mullins Director of the My TransPHORMation Challenge and Registered Dietitian Action for Happiness: Get active by singing today (even if you think you can't sing) Fitness quote for today: New Week. 7 New Days. Time to crush some goals.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: When you realize that nothing is permanent you can stop worrying about the uncertainties of life.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,727 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: At home Legs & Shoulders after breakfast.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    I actually have a loss this week! I guess switching to freggies for my snacks has made a difference.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 42 feels like 34 with a high of 57 for today. I AM: I am releasing all my bad thoughts and I feel at peace. Axe Sharpening: You shouldn't be treating your car or house better than you treat your body. You only get one, respect it.~~Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Go exploring around your local area and notice new things. Fitness quote for today: Today, choose to become better and be stronger than yesterday.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: You are capable of more than you think.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,975 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: At home Chest/Back after breakfast.
  • sandra2bfit1
    sandra2bfit1 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am MIA I am in the hospital I went into a diabetic coma and the doctor won't let me come home until my blood sugar is stable maybe by Wed I can come home.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Oh Gosh, Sandra. I was wondering where you were and what happened, but I never imagined it would be something so bad. Please take care of yourself.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 45 feels like 39 with a high of 46 and chances of rain this afternoon. I AM: I know boundaries are considered self care. Axe Sharpening: Thanking your body and mind every morning can change the outcome of your entire day! Your body is a piece of art! Treat it respectfully and take nothing for granted.~~Toni Livers 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Be Active outside. Dig up weeds or plant some seeds. Fitness quote for today: Suck It Up, So One Day You Won't Have To Suck It In.~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Challenges don't stop your growth. On the contrary, they help you bloom.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,112 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Active recovery 45 min ride on Slim Cycle.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Still packing. Still working. That's pretty much it these days.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 36 feels like 34 with a high of 62 for today. I AM: I am better than yesterday. Axe Sharpening: Don't make so many excuses that you start to believe them.~~Elena Lucas 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Spend less time sitting today. Get up and move more often. Fitness quote for today: The pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tomorrow.~~livinpaleo Motivational quote for today: Breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 18,501 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Cross Training Strength Part 2 Week 1, Day 2 in the gym after work.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Sorry to have been absent so long. Things have been crazy.