Team: The Slimsons (April)

1356714

Replies

  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Daily check in
    Thurs 4/7
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes 40 min jog/walk
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,455 Member
    Daily Post
    Wednesday 4/6

    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Junk/Fast food: yes
    Exercise: 60 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout
    Steps: 9,354
    Water 40oz

    Bad day was feeling absolutely awful. Took a COVID-19 test and it was negative


    Thursday 4/7
    Praise'm Praise'm
    Had a good day. 4 workouts done in total. Started implementing 15 minutes of sunlight so decided to try walking back and forth; only could do 2 minutes and break and another 2mins. Eventually I'll be able to walk the whole 15 minutes without oxygen instead of sitting down for the remainder of the time. Baby steps; you gotta crawl, before you walk.

    34g5l8pyjzwp.jpg

    Also working a program with FITBIT PREMIUM to get more sleep si no eating after 8:45pm either which is not really an issue since I do intermittent fasting. Tuesday I go 7hrs and Yesterday I got 6hrs big change from 4hr. Making progress.

    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Junk/Fast food: yes
    Exercise: 120 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout
    Steps: 13,154
    Water 90oz
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,140 Member
    Daily Post
    Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise walking, cleaning
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 409 Member
    Thursday 04/07
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes (With exercise calories)
    Exercise: Yes, mowed lawn with walking lawn mower, 108 minutes total. With other random work outside and inside, I ended the day with 15,000 steps. Since I knew I was going to be pretty active today, I made a toasted cheese “pizza” sandwich with big slices of garlic sourdough. I have not made one since I started being healthier in May and had never added up the calories before… 753. Definitely a once in a while thing but was a nice splurge.
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 803 Member
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Week's weight: 226.8
    Todays Weight: 228
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,356 Member
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 32 minutes indoor walking
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,356 Member
    Chalmation
    Week 1
    Friday
    PW 131.2
    CW 131.2
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,140 Member
    Daily Post
    Friday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 409 Member
    Friday 04/08
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
    Work sucked and I felt yuck today. Cramps were ouch. Tried and failed multiple times to talk myself into going for a walk or using my weights. Eventually embraced the lazy day. Positive side, I stayed under my calorie goal and had pretty healthy meals/snacks
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,227 Member
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Wednesday 4/6

    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Junk/Fast food: yes
    Exercise: 60 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout
    Steps: 9,354
    Water 40oz

    Bad day was feeling absolutely awful. Took a COVID-19 test and it was negative


    Thursday 4/7
    Praise'm Praise'm
    Had a good day. 4 workouts done in total. Started implementing 15 minutes of sunlight so decided to try walking back and forth; only could do 2 minutes and break and another 2mins. Eventually I'll be able to walk the whole 15 minutes without oxygen instead of sitting down for the remainder of the time. Baby steps; you gotta crawl, before you walk.

    34g5l8pyjzwp.jpg

    Also working a program with FITBIT PREMIUM to get more sleep si no eating after 8:45pm either which is not really an issue since I do intermittent fasting. Tuesday I go 7hrs and Yesterday I got 6hrs big change from 4hr. Making progress.

    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Junk/Fast food: yes
    Exercise: 120 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout
    Steps: 13,154
    Water 90oz
    Glad your Covid test came back neg and that you are feeling better!!
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    Thursday 04/07
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes (With exercise calories)
    Exercise: Yes, mowed lawn with walking lawn mower, 108 minutes total. With other random work outside and inside, I ended the day with 15,000 steps. Since I knew I was going to be pretty active today, I made a toasted cheese “pizza” sandwich with big slices of garlic sourdough. I have not made one since I started being healthier in May and had never added up the calories before… 753. Definitely a once in a while thing but was a nice splurge.
    very active day for you, good! Sometimes you have to treat yourself. I know the “sometimes” is where I can get in trouble. But I’m getting better.
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    Friday 04/08
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
    Work sucked and I felt yuck today. Cramps were ouch. Tried and failed multiple times to talk myself into going for a walk or using my weights. Eventually embraced the lazy day. Positive side, I stayed under my calorie goal and had pretty healthy meals/snacks

    Hope todays better.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Daily check in for fri 4/8
    Tracked no
    Calories ?
    Exercise - I started to -took the dog for a walk. he went to squat on a grassy hill. So I went to start down the hill so I can pick up after him and I guess the grass was wet so my feet slipped out from under me and I fell and slid down the hill. I’m a little bruised up but I’ll be ok. Good thing I have lots of cushion on my back side 🤪
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Daily Post Friday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and really over. My husband forgot our lunch date again. No reason to indulge but again driven by my emotions.
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • magnusMLQ
    magnusMLQ Posts: 37 Member
    magnusMLQ
    week: 1
    Saturday
    PW: 202
    CW: 202.6

    Had a look on the sheet and I am registered with a starting weight of 227lbs. Can that be corrected please? should be 202lbs. Thank you
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,240 Member
    Digger61
    week: 1
    Saturday
    PW: 223
    CW: 223
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,227 Member
    magnusMLQ wrote: »
    magnusMLQ
    week: 1
    Saturday
    PW: 202
    CW: 202.6

    Had a look on the sheet and I am registered with a starting weight of 227lbs. Can that be corrected please? should be 202lbs. Thank you

    Sure thing. Sorry about that I’ll get it changed for you
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,227 Member
    April Week 1
    Sat
    PW 212.4
    CW 214.8
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,140 Member
    walk4today
    April week 1
    Saturday
    PW: 244.2
    CW: 244.4
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 355 Member
    MAMA530
    Saturday
    Week 1
    PW = 210.1
    CW = 208.5
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,597 Member
    Nebslp
    Saturday
    Week 1
    PW: 231.7
    CW: 232.8
  • keebrawilkerson
    keebrawilkerson Posts: 28 Member
    edited April 9
    👋🏽 Hey everyone!!
    I just found out about winning the March challenge and shared it with my students! Yay!! My upperclassmen are joining me in an extended challenge for April😃

    I've been overwhelmed prepping for my wedding on 4/30, coaching clients and working on 4th quarter lesson plans and grades but I'm here🙌🏾

    SW: 159.7
    CW: 159.2
    CALORIES: Under goal of 1400 (macros leading with protein and fruit as the carbs)
    EXERCISE: Hybrid Training (swimming, dancing, light weights, elliptical and treadmill at 2.5mph on incline 15)

    PERSONAL/SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT: Daily (1 hour in the morning, 1 hour before bed)❣️

    STRUGGLES: Resisting sugary snacks at Bible study groups and church events 😣

    PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS: significant back issues as a result of scoliosis, herniated disks and degenerative disk disease; physical therapy is a requirement

    Have a fantastic day 🧡
This discussion has been closed.