• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,053 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,121 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I am reaching out today as I missed yesterday and I am so sorry. I got so busy during the day and even first thing in the morning that I simply did not have time to get on yesterday. I have a day packed full of fun today. We are going to a Pride Festival a couple hours away.

@CSEGUIN2 - Sounds like you had a really busy day. My today is going to be super busy.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - So glad you are back at it and doing well. I am sure your furbaby will definitely help with the healing.

Well it is time for me to get moving along and get this day started. Have a great day

Tabatha
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,488 Member
    Options
    happy saturday everyone! it is a beautiful windy and sunny day here today! woo hoo! yesterday it was really windy all day here. my daughter says hi to all! both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! today i helped a good friend of mine with some last minute trip preparations. she will be visiting with her family for the summer. i like to help others whenever i can. i also donated some extra non-perishable food i had to the local food bank drive at the grocery store near my place. i will most definitely be doing some dancing after supper today! have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,536 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday, hope you all are enjoying your day. Hugs and blessings

Daily Affirmation

I am the master of my emotions -
    I transform fear to love, anger to compassion,
    pain to comfort, scarcity to abundance,
    expectation to gratitude, and jealousy to generosity.
    - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • debulaclark
    debulaclark Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been cool, sunny and pretty breezy. Went for my early morning walk, farmers market with my friend and my bike ride. The bike ride was tough do to the wind but never stopped for a break outside of stop lights and walking up the steep hills I am unable to bike up. I also watered my plants, did laundry, decluttering and played on the Wii for a little.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

Today is Father's day and I am taking it easy aside from cleaning house. I am getting a new bike. A friend found a nice used one for me that only needed new tires. So we ordered new tires and are waiting for them to come in. I am excited to be able to start riding a bike places. I love the thought of riding my bike and if I get good enough then I can start riding my bike to work and saving mysef some money on gas. That would be nice.

@cormierannie - I love hearing about your budgie birds. What color are they? Can they fly or do you clip their wings? Good for you for donating to the food bank.
    @Kurtize - Love your affirmation
    @CSEGUIN2 - What game do you play on the WII? I have to get my Wii fit board up and running again. I would like to be able to do some workouts on that again. It was nice before.

Well it is time to get up and get my cleaning going. I want the house clean early today. I hope you have a great day.

Tabatha
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,445 Member
    Options
    lk0qrafzxu14.gif
    LOL I have a couple of these and have not played in ages, also have the wii fitboard as well and there are a couple of things I like to do on there when I can. Connecting it to the TV is the pain though as the 50 yo has to do it lol
    I hope everyone enjoys their day at what ever you have planned. Be safe, Be healthy, Be happy !!!!
    0cmig1idkvrp.gif

• cormierannie
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain Hi. One of my budgie birds has yellow and green feathers. My other budgie bird has mostly blue and has some white feathers. they can fly. i give them some time every day to safely fly around in my place. my place is very bird safe.

good afternoon everyone! it is another beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel amazing! i will be doing some dancing to 80's music later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

I love being able to ride my bike places. We play Mario Kart, Madagascar kartz, Wii sports and a few others. Today was monopoly on the Wii.

Today was more of a rest day. But did get my walk done. This week is going to be hot. Went my friends and she asked me if I truly wanted to work for her. She told me I wouldn't have to start till September as she know I have many commitments before then. Time to start figuring out how to make everything work so I don't gain all the weight I have lost. Lots to do before I leave on the weekend. Will be out of town for about a week.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,170 Member
    Options
    @Cseguin2 . ENJOY!! ENJOY being away!! I hope its for enjoyment!! You work so very hard that'd be nice.

Our high was 56, it felt like 53, currently at 10 PM it's 52 feels like 50. Hmmm I DID have to turn my heat on!! It was so windy and a cold wind. Sounds so funny in the SUMMER!!! I can ONLY imagine how the tourists felt who came to Maine this weekend. I did kinda GIGGLE, but I feel so BAD for any who are tenting!! Normally we are in the mid to higher 70's. Mount Washington (New Hampshire, but we can see it from where I live (It's 93 miles away, but it's BIG!) it SNOWED!! LOL SNOWED I was laughing again TO HARD!!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,170 Member
    Options
    @Lindiemaep ,, SLEEP WELL!! I agree, glad we'll be starting soon.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you all had a great weekend. I had a blast. My weekend went great. I had a 4 day weekend and it was exactly what I needed. Now to go back to work to a mountain of work to get done.

@LindieMaeP - That Hula hoop one looks dangerous. It would be fun but it does look dangerous. I could put a hip out. I hope you enjoyed your ice cream.
    @cormierannie - That is great that you have a bird safe home. Yay for your walk. Dancing to the 80's sounds great.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Have fun on your out of town stuff. Are you going back to work for the fall or indefinitely? I love Mario Kart. I really have to get my WII back up and working. IT just needs a new cable.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - That is so crazy to hear it snowed in June. I am sure it has happened before though. Normally we are in the 70's as far as temp goes and we are 65 F right now.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • Marileighea
    Marileighea Posts: 1,443 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Hi all…slowly getting it into gear this a.m.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 It’s good to see you back!
  • lavalily
    lavalily Posts: 2,046 Member
    Options
    I'm facing a move I hate to make but also looking forward to making! I live in Hawaii and for family reasons, I'm moving to Florida. I love Hawaii and I love Florida - but it doesn't make the move any easier.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a warm and sunny day here today. the weather here for pretty much the rest of this week will be very warm. my daughter says hi to all. we will all stay well hydrated and keep cool this week. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have done a strength training session earlier this morning and i feel great! i find that actually enjoy doing strength training workouts at least three times a week. i got in a walk earlier this afternoon and i am enjoying the weather. a place i like to go to whenever the weather is really warm is the local library. i get to keep cool, stay well hydrated and i get to do some reading as well. i donated some extra food to the local food bank drive at the grocery store close to my home earlier this afternoon. i like to help others whenever and however i can. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.