Shape Shifters Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    @cre804 - I’m glad you’re recovering from your bronchitis. My mother is very susceptible to bronchitis. I know it can take a long time to get over the cough and feel better. I hope you get some relief from the cortisol injection while you figure out the best long-term solution for your knee. Take care!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    1/11-10,055
    1/12-10,208
    1/13-6,256
    1/14-9,976
    1/15-12,691
    1/16-10,533
    1/17-12,097
    1/18-4,920
    1/19-10,633
  • nitaoriol
    nitaoriol Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    NitaOriol
    PW 275.2
    CW 272
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Hope everyone have a great Friday. I took my kids to school, went home and worked out, ran 2.3 miles and 25 minutes of weight lifting. Then had to quit to go help my husband with a job he is doing. He is in construction and does side jobs bit had no help today so he asked me to help.

Tomorrow my daughter has a cheer camp, so the plan is to drop her off and workout while shes there, and to clean the house because i havent been home any of my days off this past week so my house needs some cleaning done.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Check-in ~ January 20
    Steps: 17.524
    Calorie deficit: no
    Workout: no
    Vitamins: yes
    Sleep: 7h 36m / 74 score
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had another bad food day! I am over it now though. I have been feeling awful and my weigh in was not pretty. I had a lazy day and didn't manage to workout. I need to pay a little more attention to my sleep again as well. Happy Saturday everyone <3
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 231.8
    CW 232
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    And I forgot to mention, that the county failed to notify for 12 hours that these fine upstanding citizens were out and about. And they also had a good little head start
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    Options
    nitaoriol wrote: »
    NitaOriol
    PW 275.2
    CW 272

Great loss this week @nitaoriol !! So what will you do to celebrate?!! Treat yourself to a new something!!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in

This a sad, but very deserved gain. It took a lot for me to step on the scale this morning because I have pretty much been binge eating 5 days of the week. I am still not sure what triggers this, but I find it interesting it started right after my mom left. Maybe I can't afford to go off plan at all, regarding my schedule and the foods I eat.

Shake it off @pupowl and don't let it get you down. We all have those weeks. Love you gal! Time to play with Tinus!
    Jessica
  • GwenS23
    GwenS23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Saturday Weigh in Day
    PW 288
    CW 288
    I have been slacking. Going shopping today and getting all food in place for today and the week. :)
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    It took a lot for me to step on the scale this morning because I have pretty much been binge eating 5 days of the week. I am still not sure what triggers this, but I find it interesting it started right after my mom left. Maybe I can't afford to go off plan at all, regarding my schedule and the foods I eat.

Good job facing your feelings and getting on the scale for your weigh-in, @Pupowl. That’s a victory!

Thanks so much for staying engaged with the Shape Shifter team through the hard times! It’s easier to post when things are going well but it takes more fortitude, honesty, and trust for us to keep learning and improving.

I noticed the connection to your mother’s visit, too. I was wondering if you missed her and might need to find another coping mechanism or need to stick closer to your typical schedule. It’s great that you’re reflecting and testing out different strategies. I always appreciate the insights you share. Keep up the good momentum!
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP
    Weigh-in Day: Friday* forgot to post it yestrday, sorry
    PW: 140 lbs
    CW: 140 lbs

Steps Update (daily goal 6,000):
    1/18/23 - 14,584
    1/19/23 - 6,779
    1/20/23 - 7,625
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400 , yes it's been scary not to mention that these men had a good head start and they failed to notify everyone for 12 hours. They now have 4 of them in custody so it just leaves the car thief out and about.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Yukie_OP wrote: »
    Yukie_OP
    Weigh-in Day: Friday* forgot to post it yestrday, sorry
    PW: 140 lbs
    CW: 140 lbs

Steps Update (daily goal 6,000):
    1/18/23 - 14,584
    1/19/23 - 6,779
    1/20/23 - 7,625

@Yukie_OP I had your PW as 137.4. Is that correct and perhaps you forgot? Two weeks ago, I had 140. Let me know if there have been errors.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    The January Week 4 Group Challenge is posted and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, January 22nd. Hope you'll join us for the Ultimate Points Challenge to work on all areas of your weight management journey! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10882451/january-week-4-group-challenge-ultimate-points-challenge/p1?new=1

Jessica :blush:
This discussion has been closed.