Downsizers Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,437 Member
    Options
    We have a new member joining our team...Please welcome @pauladner :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I received a phone call from my podiatrist earlier today... He tells me that I need a 3rd surgery my ankle is still broken he wants to put another plate and add a rod to it .. and that I should have never been in a plaster cast ....my 2nd surgery was from a Dr I didn't know while my Dr was on vacation ... Surgery is happening on 1/31 at 8am ughhhhhhh

Ohhh Megan, so sorry to hear this. Wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Thank you so much ... I really hope this will be the last one for this darn foot of mine
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @KetoGirlreadytokickass4106 has decided to leave the group
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    We have a good friend of mine joining our wonderful team ... Please welcome @justlog2day :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    We have another new member joining your amazing team ...Please welcome @FindingSamMon :)
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft

Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 324
    CW: 323

This week I focused on logging meals here and increasing my daily Active Zone minutes (Fitbit). It seems to be helping.
  • Eatthefruitnotthecake78
    Options
    Fell off the wagon a bit in the last week, so was dreading this weigh day. I did go to Pilates but aside from that have not been very active and I think my portion sizes have crept up, we had a meal out and i ate a cookie and a cake in the same day. Not good and it shows in the scale, gained nearly 3 pound, which has taken my above my maintenance range 🙄

PW-163.7
    CW-166.0

On the plus side, at least i didnt avoid the scale and hopefully i can catch myself before i gain anymore.

• Running4Bipolar
    Running4Bipolar Posts: 29 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

PW: 227.2lbs
    CW: 227.8lbs
    SW: 237.8lbs

I may not have lost this week, but losing 10lbs this month is a win for me!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    We have another new member joining our team ....Please welcome @JScottJr1988 :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft

Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 324
    CW: 323

This week I focused on logging meals here and increasing my daily Active Zone minutes (Fitbit). It seems to be helping.

Nice loss! I know when I log I do much better with my weight loss.

Fell off the wagon a bit in the last week, so was dreading this weigh day. I did go to Pilates but aside from that have not been very active and I think my portion sizes have crept up, we had a meal out and i ate a cookie and a cake in the same day. Not good and it shows in the scale, gained nearly 3 pound, which has taken my above my maintenance range 🙄

PW-163.7
    CW-166.0

On the plus side, at least i didnt avoid the scale and hopefully i can catch myself before i gain anymore.

You can get back below it next week. You know what you need to work on and I know you can do it.

Tessita_07 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

PW: 227.2lbs
    CW: 227.8lbs
    SW: 237.8lbs

I may not have lost this week, but losing 10lbs this month is a win for me!

Congrats on losing 10 pounds this month. Here’s to a successful February.

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    Wednesday 3,961
    Thursday 4,906
    Sleep:✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food: ✔️✔️❌✔️✔️
    Exercise: ✔️

PW 205.4
    CW 203.4

Happy for the loss. Now to get the motivation to exercise.

• FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    We have another new member joining your amazing team ...Please welcome @FindingSamMon :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! I can't wait to get started!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    We have a returning member joining us ...Please welcome back @NanElisaP :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Thanks for the warm welcome! I can't wait to get started!

You are very welcome ...Happy to have you join us :)
  • justlog2day
    justlog2day Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Megan for putting me in.

Hi all.. I'm going to give this a whirl and see how it turns out. Never done a challenge like this before.

At my heaviest I was 182. Dropped down as low as 121 at one point. It was too far in the other direction.

Trying to drop 8-10 at this point for the current year and see how that feels.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Thanks, Megan for putting me in.

Hi all.. I'm going to give this a whirl and see how it turns out. Never done a challenge like this before.

At my heaviest I was 182. Dropped down as low as 121 at one point. It was too far in the other direction.

Trying to drop 8-10 at this point for the current year and see how that feels.

You are so welcome ...Happy to have you join us :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    We have a another returning member rejoining our team ...Please welcome back @laura9400 :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    The new month's chat thread is open! Continue to weigh in here through the end of Saturday. Go to February for (re)introductions, goal setting, and idea sharing -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10882864/downsizers-team-chat-february-2023/p1?new=1
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Friday weigh in
    PW 175.8
    CW 172.8
    SW 173
    13 days without alcohol has really made a difference in my weight, my mood and confidence.
This discussion has been closed.