Previous Week's Weight: 226.6
    Today's Weight: 226.4
    I’ll take it!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,935 Member
    Options
    hu8lko7gvy4g.jpeg
    @sandkp @HASWLRS @Tomsgal1985 @therealbluenote @chloeguo @dheliason
    - This is what I’ve been logging. Do I have dates and weights correct so far?
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    July week 1
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 214.6
    CW: 214.4

A loss is a loss after the Holiday yesterday. 😅

Wish me luck as I am recipe testing this week for cupcakes and icing. Found a key lime yesterday that will work but I am trying another today to see if I can get it lighter and not so dense. Also testing a twist on my icing to see if I can get it where i want it. Later this week, we work lemon blueberry 🤪 thank goodness for the boys and their willingness to eat this stuff!

@krysles2 yes my day and weight are correct. Thanks for getting this going!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Hey guys! Just an update on my life right now. We had a little scare with my daughter yesterday. She hasn’t been feeling well really. She had a back sprain that I think disguised the other symptoms going on. Because the back pain was in the middle of her back that seemed to spread to her ribs we thought it was on a nerve that affected her stomach and ultimately causing her to not eat or get nauseous every now and then when she would try to eat or take an OTC pain reliever. When she clearly wasn’t getting any better on Friday I took her to her pediatrician who ordered blood work. Our doctor called us yesterday morning to tell us to get to the ER right away because her hemoglobin level was alarmingly low (she was at a 4 and 12 is normal). She is doing much better today and her hemoglobin is at a 7.5 now. We’re still waiting to find out the results of more tests to try to figure out the “why” behind it all.

I’m still here with you guys! Surprisingly, this group is a nice distraction for me. We’re all just sitting around here waiting, and having so much quiet time makes my mind start to wander and worry about things I can’t really control at the moment.
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Tues(Wk1; Day 3)
    • Track / Under / 20minExercise ?
      Yes / No / No
    • NetCalories: 2240
    • NetCarbs: 72
    • Steps: 6649
    As of Day 3:
    • Net Calories (5547 / 10500)
      ✖️✔️✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 1849 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (179 / 700)
      ✔️✔️✔️🔘🔘🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 60 (Goal: 100)
    • Steps (18148 / 70000)
      ✖️✖️✔️🔘🔘🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 6049 (Goal: 10000)
    • MUAC: 0 / 7 Days
      ✖️✖️✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘
    lots going on! Stayed true to the dirty-keto way, but I can already feel the fast food/take out bloat that’s coming on.
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    hu8lko7gvy4g.jpeg

My weigh in day is Saturday. What day is our official weigh in day? Saturday? Wednesday?
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    @Krysless2 Oh my word how scary with your poor little girl! I hope she is better now and that they find out what was wrong. 🙏🏼
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,596 Member
    Options
    hu8lko7gvy4g.jpeg

My weigh in day is Saturday. What day is our official weigh in day? Saturday? Wednesday?

The official weigh in day is whatever you want. Sounds like you want Saturday. ☺️
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wednesday July 5
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

It's going to take a while to undo the damage this time. 🙃
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    hu8lko7gvy4g.jpeg

Mine is correct, thank you! 😊
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    @Krysless2
    I’m so sorry your daughter hasn’t been well. Praying she’s on the mend and you will have answers soon for a complete recovery. ❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    I’m sorry I am behind on my posting. Haven’t missed a day tracking food. Will get caught up soon.
    n1ov3yb4zay8.jpeg
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weigh-in
    PW: 147.1
    CW: 151.3

Hoping that it's just remaining carb and sodium overload from the holiday weekend and family visit.

Thursday 6 July
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

I believe all of the junk food and chips are gone from the house and normal eating can resume.
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited July 2023
    Options
    @Krysless2 How is your daughter doing now? Did the transfusion help? What is the long term prognosis?

@Tomsgal1985 Nice streak! Keep it up!

@therealbluenote how are things going with the 2 jobs? Do you work weekends also, or do you at least get SOME time off?
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day : Friday
    PW: 192
    CW: 190.4
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »

Nice! During a holiday week no less! 👍👍
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »

Nice! During a holiday week no less! 👍👍

Thanks.
    I have a health coach that checks in on me and helps me navigate food choices. He would know if I cheated by my biomarkers. I dont like to dissapoint, not that he would be, but that's kind of my mindset. Lol. I don't want him to feel like he is wasting his time. So the psychology of it has helped.
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 I’m off from the radio station on the weekends, but then I start singing. 😆 Singing gigs are usually Friday and/or Saturday nights and then I sing for church services on Sunday.
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    PW: 383.6
    CW: 379.6

No pizza this week. 😝
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    PW: 383.6
    CW: 379.6

No pizza this week. 😝