• Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Tuesday 18 July

Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: no

Had left wrist surgery so won’t be exercising for a few weeks except for walking 🚶‍♀️ the dog 🐩 starting next Tuesday
    Will be doing my best to track & stay under

Happy hump day

I’m praying for your wrist to heal beautifully! ❤️🙏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited August 2023
    Options
    @Tomsgal1985 Great pictures!!

@therealbluenote Hang in there girlfriend! Think of how nice it will be to have a shiny new bathroom.🙂 How nice that you come from far and wide to celebrate your friends events. That is very special.

I've been laying low myself. It seems like I've been running ragged but if you ask me what I've done I couldn't tell you. 😕 Leaving soon for VA to celebrate grandson #2 first birthday 🎂🥳 Our birthday was yesterday. Then next weekend we are going to Seattle to see my baby, who is 33 but whatever. 😂

Take care all 💕

Happy, happy birthday to you and your grandson, dear Sue!! 🥳🎉🎈Enjoy your visit!

My nephew Bryan was born on my birthday in 1984, and my father was born again on my birthday in 2003!! Dad went to heaven in July of 2004. Such special gifts! And thank you for enjoying my pics. I’m mortified at my weight, but it was good to see family and my dear friend Pam.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Thursday, August 3
    Tracked: No
    Under: Likely not
    Exercise: Yes; 1.5 hours vigorous housecleaning. And the new bed is awesome 👏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Monday, July 31
    Tracked: yes
    Over: no
    Exercise: 30 min / 2 walks

Tuesday, Aug 1
    Tracked: yes
    Over: no
    Exercise: 10 min walk

vloqscfa1f5b.jpeg

Good work! Happy August, Nancy - and everyone! ☀️🤗❤️
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited August 2023
    Options
    c5ddk5xqbo3g.jpeg
    Whoo lirdie it has been a while since I’ve posted. Sorry about that. I am running on empty these days. I have tried to catch up on posts. School meetings are starting and add that to my new PT job, getting ready for the school musical, my friend from Portugal coming in town to attend one of our bestie’s wedding (I sang at the wedding), fights with the bathroom contractors, fights with the garage door repair people, and you have one exhausted person!
    Dear Nancy! I’m sorry about all you have going on. Praying for strength for you! That wedding was beautiful, I’m sure! I’m in awe of professional singers. 🎶 Do you have a YouTube channel?

I don’t, sadly. I’m too busy to maintain it. 😆

Gotcha! Well, if you ever can share video of you singing, I’d love to see and hear it 🥰
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day
    PW: 381
    CW: 381.2

@DaffyGirl88 I’m right there with you, sister. Tracking when I had good days but slouched on the days I didn’t want to face. Ooofta. New week, new attitude! Also, I have got to get more exercise in. The radio station job is located in a building owned by a healthcare company, and they have a fitness room on the top floor. My manager looked into whether we could go up there and use it. They just replied with yes for $20/mo. I think that’s a decent price just for the convenience alone. I’m going to do it. Pray for me! All I want right now is a treadmill or elliptical that will hold my weight.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Day: Friday
    PW 186.7
    CW 186.2
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Weigh in
    Day: Friday
    PW 186.7
    CW 186.2

Another half pound gone, you are rocking it!!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Thursday, August 3

@Tomsgal1985
    Do you mind if I ask what kind of bed you bought? I've had the same mattress for 10+years. And it has become quite uncomfortable. Sleeping on the couch has become more favorable. But I can't decide on which to choose.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Weigh in day
    PW: 381
    CW: 381.2

@DaffyGirl88 I’m right there with you, sister. Tracking when I had good days but slouched on the days I didn’t want to face. Ooofta. New week, new attitude! Also, I have got to get more exercise in. The radio station job is located in a building owned by a healthcare company, and they have a fitness room on the top floor. My manager looked into whether we could go up there and use it. They just replied with yes for $20/mo. I think that’s a decent price just for the convenience alone. I’m going to do it. Pray for me! All I want right now is a treadmill or elliptical that will hold my weight.

@therealbluenote
    That is awesome to have a fitness room so convenient. Not a bad price either.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    Just 5 or aug 1?
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 213.0
    CW: 212.8
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Username: walk4today
    August 5
    Saturday
    PW: 230.4
    CW: 231.4
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    43e781lbvflh.jpeg
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Thursday, August 3

@Tomsgal1985
    Do you mind if I ask what kind of bed you bought? I've had the same mattress for 10+years. And it has become quite uncomfortable. Sleeping on the couch has become more favorable. But I can't decide on which to choose.

We went with the original mattress factory. The bed is called serenity. It is memory foam. And we got an adjustable base so that the head and the feet can go up and down. We actually got two separate beds that together make up a king size so that we can each raise or lower the head or the feet according to our own preference. Sorry for any typos. I am doing voice to text, because I am in the car. I hope you find a good mattress, and that you get restful sleep on it
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @Tomsgal1985 (Susan)
    Today’s Date: August 9, 2023
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 228.6
    Today's Weight: 230.2

Ugh. I am still stress eating and not tracking. I’m seeing the PA in my primary’s office this morning because I just haven’t felt right since I was sick last month and I’m getting a massage this afternoon. And life is more or less back to “normal” - at least until I start planning for my husband’s 60th birthday next month. 🥳🥹 So I definitely need to stop making excuses and get back to it!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Just stopping by to say hi 🙋‍♀️ still in Seattle today.

@Tomsgal1985 good luck at the Dr today I hope they can pinpoint the issue for you. Happy early birthday to Tom! We've had a lot of birthdays here lately!

Have a great day everyone!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 08/08
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: 👍🏻
    under calories: 👎🏻
    50g net carbs : 👍🏻
    30 min exercise: 👎🏻
    30 min walk :👍🏻
    8000 Steps: ❌ unknown since can’t wear iwatch
    Water: 88
    Goal go today : just get through the day

Weigh in day: Friday
    Goal weight:140
    PW:152.8
    CW: 152.2

It’s been a rough couple weeks sorry I’ll try to do better

Happy hump day 🐫
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Date: 08/08
    logged food: 👍🏻
    under calories: 👎🏻
    50g net carbs : 👍🏻
    30 min exercise: 👎🏻
    30 min walk :👍🏻
    8000 Steps: ❌ unknown since can’t wear iwatch
    Water: 88
    Goal go today : just get through the day

Weigh in day: Friday
    Goal weight:140
    PW:152.8
    CW: 152.2

It’s been a rough couple weeks sorry I’ll try to do better

Happy hump day 🐫

Nice loss! I’m sorry the past couple of weeks have been rough 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️ God bless. Sending hugs & praying for you 🙏🏻❤️

• Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Just stopping by to say hi 🙋‍♀️ still in Seattle today.

@Tomsgal1985 good luck at the Dr today I hope they can pinpoint the issue for you. Happy early birthday to Tom! We've had a lot of birthdays here lately!

Have a great day everyone!!

Enjoy Seattle and your time with family! Thank you for caring! I’m doing better today & I will write more soon.