TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Since I'm not real sure what my ultimate weight loss goal is, I have been setting little goals. My first goal was to get out of Obese class II. I hit that goal today!!!
    I needed to get to 197. I weighed in at 196.2.
    My next goal is to get to 190.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Since I'm not real sure what my ultimate weight loss goal is, I have been setting little goals. My first goal was to get out of Obese class II. I hit that goal today!!!

@brandi_84 Woot!! Great job! Sometimes little goals are better and give you more motivation as you hit them. If you set your goal at something like 130 lbs with no intermediate milestones you'd probably lose interest pretty quickly. Definitely celebrate the little victories!
  • chloeguo
    chloeguo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    chloeguo
    Tuesday 6/13
    PW 128
    CW 126.2
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    chloeguo wrote: »
    chloeguo
    Tuesday 6/13
    PW 128
    CW 126.2

Fantastic weigh in!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    chloeguo
    Tuesday 6/13
    PW 128
    CW 126.2

Fantastic weigh in!

I second that!; 👍🎉
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @Tomsgal1985
    Week: June Week 2
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 226.2
    Today's Weight: 229.4

Okay, folks. I hit 230 again yesterday after having company and attending a birthday party for my adorable great-niece. I’m down .6 today and I absolutely HAVE to stick to my food plan no matter what day of the month it is or who’s celebrating what. I just have to realize once and for all I am not a moderator and do much better abstaining 100% from foods that make the scale go up. I have not missed my medications once since I went to the doctor, so there’s that 🥺 Thanks for being here!! ❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Great work!! Little victories are so motivating! 🥰🎉
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    @sandkp How’s your mom? How are you?

@therealbluenote How are you?

❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🤗🤗🤗
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    chloeguo
    Tuesday 6/13
    PW 128
    CW 126.2

Great week! 🎉 Happy for you!
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Join this challenge:
    https://link.stridekick.com/join?groupCode=6RND6X
    If you’re on Stridekick 🥰
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday and Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Still undoing the damage from the weekend where I ate and drank with wild reckless abandon. 😂. Good times but they come with a price. 😕

Happy Flag Day 🇺🇲
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    @Tomsgal1985 I am plugging away, trying not to give up! Trying to add more exercise in as I navigate my new job. 🤪
    Thank you for asking! 🥰
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    @Tomsgal1985 I am plugging away, trying not to give up! Trying to add more exercise in as I navigate my new job. 🤪
    Thank you for asking! 🥰
    Great to hear! We’re in this together! Praying for your success! Inch by inch, as my dear friend tells me 😊

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thank you for asking! 🥰
    Great to hear! We’re in this together! Praying for your success! Inch by inch, as my dear friend tells me 😊

That's absolutely correct. We are all in this together and here to support one another. ❤️
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    I am still alive, but I have fallen down a rabbit hole. I am not stepping on the scale this week; I will face the music on Wednesday. I have a wedding and Father's Day this weekend, but I will be back on Monday to try again.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    I am still alive, but I have fallen down a rabbit hole. I am not stepping on the scale this week; I will face the music on Wednesday. I have a wedding and Father's Day this weekend, but I will be back on Monday to try again.

Hugs and prayers! You can always decide to make a change without the scale. I’m trying to focus on health. Moving more. Deep breathing & other stress relievers ❤️🙏🏻🌹

We have a baby shower Saturday & then Father’s Day. I’m not feeling great. Had a bad night & have had a pretty bad headache all day. Not sure if the weather is affecting me. Lots of severe thunderstorms in the area.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for checking on me. Mom is as well as she can be. Fell again on Saturday night but no hospital (think she just wanted to try the double all nighter )

I am working on being refocused on making time for myself - well at least in the form of food/exercise. Getting on here to log or write still seems to be a chore I need to figure out.

Weekly weigh in was Wednesday - I just didn't get it posted but it was done. So here goes:

Username: sandkp
    June week 2
    startingw 225.4
    highestw: 226.0
    PW: 216
    CW: 215.8

Now having that weigh in wed at that I weighed Tuesday at 214.6 and Thursday at 214.8 and today at 214.6 so thinking that for some reason I was carrying some water. But it is the weigh in day so I am going with it and hoping next week, the weigh in day is a lower day of the week and not the up day :)

I am thankful for all of you that continue to post here and share. I do read and follow - usually as I am supposed to be watching tv (haha guys choices) with the family and usually those shows / movies aren't holding my interest so the phone scroll is good - but the tap tap tap to write catches their attention and they wanna know why I am not watching the great show! (haha ) Hope everyone has a good weekend!
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited June 2023
    Options
    @sandkp Sorry to hear your mom fell again. Thankful for no ER all-nighter this time! I turned my keyboard noise off. My husband hates repetitive noises, but he hasn’t silenced his own keyboard 😂 It’s so funny how we interpret our own noises differently from others’ 😁

Good job on the scale and so glad you checked in 🥰

PS My husband and I have wildly different tastes in movies, but we tolerate each other’s choices 🤓☺️
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Just to be clear, my hubby had never fussed about my keyboard clacking 😆 I just don’t like that sound 😂 And I love him dearly! ❤️
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited June 2023
    Options
    I am up three stinking pounds today. Grrr! But today is a NEW day 🙏🏻☀️ Have a great one!