Shape Shifters Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    @JenHul I will excuse you for weigh in next week. Just check in as normal on the 20th. No problem with the steps. I hope you will have a great time!
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Options
    DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Mondays 06Nov2023
    PW 176
    CW 171.3

Steps
    04Nov 8547
    05Nov 8516

Hi, folks! Hope you're doing well. Having some water weight flux right now, so I have a feeling next week is not going to look as impressive as this week :D My naughty cat Ernie says "hi". Other cat is bird watching. Got to get back to work, but wanted to check in and say hello. *waves from Holly Springs*
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue
    Wk 1 - Sun, Nov 5
    PW: 171.0
    CW: 171.0
    Gain/Loss: +0.0

SW: 178.8 (started May 2023)
    LTD: loss 7.8
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh in
    Cw 227.6
    Pw 225.4

My knee is really swollen and very sore so ik my weight would be up some. Ik I had posted this once but some how my post disappeared 😕 and I m nor happy that it did. Grr.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Tuesday steps 3545.
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    steps:
    11/3 11,080
    11/4 16,756
    11/5 15,059

I've not been as motivated to work out on my own lately, other than walking, but got on the rowing machine today for 30mins and felt so much better after. This weekend I coached hockey for an hour and then had my own game. My legs are sore today!

@jlswensen and @lianatherunner Hope you enjoyed your running races!

@cyncia85 way to go jogging for 20mins!

@izzyred9400 5 weeks in the green is fantastic and very motivating to hear about!

@PatriceFitnessPal Congratulations on winning your regatta! It looks like a nice course. I used to love racing in the fall head races.
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I ordered a wheat mill and a bag of local un-milled wheat (boweavil may or may not be included...) I'm going to experiment with baking bread from scratch. Should be really interesting. I love to bake in the winter :D

@PatriceFitnessPal - Woot! Good job on the rowing. That sounds like a lot of fun.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday Weigh Day
    PW: 302.0
    CW: 302.0
  • magnusMLQ
    magnusMLQ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    MagnusMLQ
    Monday
    PW 232
    CW 232 stalling
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I ordered a wheat mill and a bag of local un-milled wheat (boweavil may or may not be included...) I'm going to experiment with baking bread from scratch. Should be really interesting. I love to bake in the winter :D

@PatriceFitnessPal - Woot! Good job on the rowing. That sounds like a lot of fun.

That should be interesting with the mill. I make bread every week for my family. Generally just a simple no kneed farmers bread.
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose - We’ll definitely need to see a picture of your dress-costume!

You may just need time to grieve the loss of your original idea, which was full of family history and personal meaning to you. The dress represents more than fancy fabric so it will take a little time to adjust your expectations, if needed. Of course, it’s worth asking advice from the skilled cleaner. They might have some good advice or options for you to consider, even if you decide not to wear the family heirloom. Maybe you can take a casual ‘no pressure’ practice run pricing some dresses you like. That way, you’ll have a better idea of the cost of a new dress compared to an investment in restoring your mother-in-laws dress.

This is another big milestone for your daughter and I’m sure the wedding will be a fabulous celebration of family and friends — congratulations! It’s so nice that you are looking for a way to honor and include your mother-in-law as you plan. Maybe your husband and children can help you find a way to incorporate her memory. I’m confident you’ll find a solution but it’s hard when a plan falls through. I’m sending a hug as you work through the loss and strength to face the fear of regaining weight after buying a dress. I doubt that will happen but I understand the feeling. I’m sure it will be beautiful and memorable— Hang in there!
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Itakimasu7

Tuesday

PW: 180.8
    CW: 178.5

-2.3lbs :+1:
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps