Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,267 Member
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: The mind can exert an extraordinary effect upon the body—David R. Hamilton
    I AM: I cherish my flaws, because they make me uniquely wonderful.
    Action for Happiness: Do a kind act for someone else to help to brighten their day.
    Pliability QOTD: It’s not the will to win that matters-everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters.—Bear Bryant
    Day 2 of 2024 miles in 2024 I did 5.82 miles Day 2 of 75 Hard is complete and Day 3 started out with 16OZ of water before going to fill up my 64OZ bottle and get my protein coffee.
    This afternoon after I get home from the gym headed to a specialty shoe store to get new shoes to wear every day.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Options
    kig1toi3fc5g.gif
    ~Welcome to TODAY~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a COMFY COZY THOUGHT-filled Thursday~

"The perfect antidote to dark, cold and creepy is light, warm and cozy." ~ ~ ~ Candice Olson ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    50zf0ly41c54.gif
    ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Waving Hi ~ Hope You had a LOVEly MARVELous Monday and ~ a WONDERfilled Week

~ ~ "One can remain eternally young if, each day, one grows rich by marvelous moments." ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ Romy Schneider ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: We cannot selectively numb emotions. When we numb the painful emotions, we also numb the positive emotions.—Brene Brown
    I AM: I look back at my many accomplishments with awe and pride.
    Action for Happiness: Get moving. Do something active (ideally outdoors)
    Happy National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you implement that effort into life…every single day, that’s when transformation happens. That’s how change occurs.—Jillian Michaels
    Day 8 of 75 Hard Complete and began day 9 with a 16OZ bottle of water before going to get my protein coffee and filling my 64OZ bottle of water. Day 8 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.90 miles yesterday.

• DebyS137
    Options
    lu3gos56iml6.gif
    ~ ~⛄️~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ Wishing You a LOVEly DOGgone TAIL Wagging TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ ~ ~

"I do enjoy exercise, not because I am an exercise junkie but because it's terrific stress release."
    ~ ~ ~ ~ Tony Abbott ~ ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ic64r40yixhp.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ ~Wishing You a ~ ❄️ ~ WOOHOO WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ❄️ ~

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest
    accomplishment." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.—Knalil Gibran
    I AM: I am proud of all I have accomplished.
    Action for Happiness: Thank someone you’re grateful to and tell them why.
    Happy National Peculiar People Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.—Winston Churchill
    Day 9 of 75 Hard complete and beginning Day 10 with 16OZ of water before going to get my protein coffee and fill my 64OZ bottle of water. Day 9 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.59 miles yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    5k386ptxxheh.gif
    ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WONDER-filled Weekend

" Make space in your life for the things that matter, for family and friends, love and generosity,
    fun and joy. Without this, you will burn out in mid-career and wonder where your life went. "
    ~ Jonathan Sacks
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: You are not the work you do but the person you are.—Toni Morrison
    I AM: I love myself just as I am today.
    Action for Happiness: Eat healthy food which really nourishes you today.
    Happy National Dress Up your Pet Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing.—Pele
    Day 13 of 75 Hard complete and beginning Day 14 with 16OZ of water. Day 13 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 6.15 miles yesterday.
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Discover your deep inner-self and from that place spread love in every direction.—Amit Ray
    I AM: I take care of myself so I can stay fit and strong.
    Action for Happiness: Get outside and notice 5 things that are beautiful.
    Happy Bagel Day!!! and Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!!!
    Pliability: QOTD: Winners never quit and quitters never win.—Vince Lombardi
    Day 14 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 6.0 miles yesterday. Day 14 of 75 Hard Complete and now beginning Day 15 with 16OZ of water before going to get my protein coffee and fill my 64OZ bottle.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    dabzpnw95jfc.gif
    ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Waving Hi ~ Hope You have a LOVEly MARVELous Monday and ~ a WONDERfilled Week

"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Aristotle ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: From caring comes courage.—Laozi
    I AM: I accept myself exactly as I am. I am free of comparison to others.
    Action for Happiness: Contribute positively to your local community.
    Happy National Hot and Spicy Food Day!!! And Happy National Religious Freedom Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.—Neymar Jr.
    Day 15 of 75 Hard complete and beginning Day 16 with 16OZ of water before going to fill my 64 OZ bottle and get my protein coffee. Day 15 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.76 miles yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    hscfcf60upjb.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Wishing You a BEARy LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I
    let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must
    trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life
    to come." ~ ~ ~ Henri Nouwen ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: I have decided to stick with love. Hate us too great a burden to best.—Martin Luther King Jr.
    I AM: I am relaxed. I am serene. I am free from stress.
    Action for Happiness: Be gentle with yourself when you make mistakes.
    Happy National Kid Inventors Day!!! Happy International Mentoring Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Victory is in having done your best. If you’ve done your best, you’ve won.—Billy Bowerman
    Day 16 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.41 miles yesterday. Day 16 of 75 Hard Complete and beginning Day 17 with a 16OZ bottle of water before going to fill my 64OZ bottle and get my protein coffee.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    rzd6uck0ty76.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ ~Wishing You a ~ 🦅 ~ BIRDYfull WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ 🦅 ~

" I like to be a tiger roaming the jungle or an eagle soaring the skies. " ~ ~ ~Sol Campbell~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: It’s so much darker when a light goes out than it would have been if it had never shone.—John Steinbeck
    I AM: I am increasingly grateful, therefore, I am increasingly blessed.
    Action for Happiness: Get back in contact with an old friend.
    Happy National Winnie-the-Pooh Day!!!!
    Pliability WOTD: Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.—Mo Farah
    Day 17 of 75 Hard complete and beginning Day 18 with a 16OZ bottle of water. Day 17 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.93 miles yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ddpb4f06bhu2.gif
    ~Welcome to TODAY~🙋🏼~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is
    a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results." ~ ~ ~ Wade Boggs ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: If something is wrong, fix it now, but train yourself not to worry. Worry fixes nothing.—Ernest Hemingway
    I AM: I know gratitude empowers me.
    Action for Happiness: Focus on what’s good, even if today feels tough.
    Happy National Popcorn Day!!!! and National Day of Service!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.—Simone Biles
    Day 18 of 75 Hard complete and beginning Day 19 with a 16OZ bottle of water before going to get my protein coffee and fill my Owala. Day 18 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.77 miles,
  • DebyS137
    Options
    jv22cz2dwwjp.gif
    ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a WOWza FRIENDly Friday & a WONDER-filled Weekend ~

"At the end of the day, if I can say I had fun, it was a good day. " ~ ~ ~ Simone Biles ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.—Robert Louis Stevenson
    I AM: I find peace and joy in all aspects of my life.
    Action for Happiness: Go to bed in good time and allow yourself to recharge.
    Happy National Cheese Lover Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.—Nelson Mandela
    Day 19 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 6.01 miles yesterday. Day 19 of 75 Hard complete and beginning Day 20 with a 16OZ bottle of water before going to fill my Owala and get my protein coffee.