Replies

• andreajlnhe
    andreajlnhe Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Thursday Weigh-In:

PW: 127.0
    CW: 123.8

Lots of unusual things for a couple weeks... Things are settling down now. 👍
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    myndieet wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh in day: wednesday
    PW 225.3 (102,2 kg)
    CW 225.3 ( 102.2 kg)

Weight has been really fluctuating this week, up and down..

Maintaining is good on weeks like that.
    As you all know I will be having my 10th foot surgery in the morning .... I have to be there at 6am so I will not be on tomorrow ...I will have my daughter give an update as soon as we get home ...Have a good day everyone :)

Good luck.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Thursday Weigh-In:

Wow, that a big drop. Anything in particular you did this week?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Steps: 5,568
    Exercises: 1/4
    Rings: ✔️
    Badge: 4/5

I had a very short swim yesterday. I was delayed getting there and I had an appointment for a pedicure at 10. I was proud of myself for going even though I didn’t have much time. 15 minutes is better than nothing. Pool is closed today. If it’s open tomorrow I will get a swim in before I go away.

Have a great Thursday.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Question:

Many of us celebrate Easter this weekend. Of course this means chocolate and eating Easter dinner. Have you made plans on how to handle your Easter? Share your plan with the team.

• NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Thursday Weigh-In:

whoa! crazy loss!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,980 Member
    Options
    I almost panicked and thought today was Friday and I forgot to weigh-in. I'm off work tomorrow so today feels like Friday.

Step Challenge - Goal 8500
    ST = Moderate

3/24 7,052 ST = 0
    3/25 8,054 ST = 20
    3/26 7,004 ST = 20
    3/27 1,589 ST = 0 ~ Sick
    3/28
    3/29
    3/30

Steps will be low again today as I recover from ever stomach "thing" that hit me Tuesday night.

@iLive2walk and @lindamtuck2018 ~ I will do the challenges with you two if you like (message me). Now @iLive2walk will walk circles around me, I'm sure! But the points are also based on closing rings and percentages. When I did it with my friend, she had a move goal of 800, mine was 600 and an exercise goal of 30 minutes and mine was 45. So to make it even, I increased my move goal to 800 and I hoped that she would follow suit and increase her exercise. She didn't....so for the last couple of days, I put mine to 30 just to try to even it out.

If we set our goals realistically for our ability then it might work. Message me if you're interested.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 ~ wishing you the best and a speedy recovery for your surgery and hopefully this is IT!!!

Welcome @Mayzi61

@Nachdeezy ~ You are amazing!! Keep it going!

• NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone this is Megan's daughter Alyssa, we just got home about 10 minutes ago, she is in a lot of pain right now and she is going back to bed

Thanks for the update <3
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    @itladyee Sounds like fun, but alas I do not have an apple watch.
  • ejnxyz
    ejnxyz Posts: 33 Member
    edited March 29
    Options
    @Mayzi61 welcome!!!
    Weigh In Day: Monday

I get the salt issue. I am bloated today after a few days of too much salt. My weight is way up today. The good part is we know it will go down but sometimes it takes a few days for me. Do you find the water bloat takes long to disappear? I hope you get off the crutches soon.

I just have to keep my salt intake low. Otherwise I just feel puffy and my wgt goes up. It takes a few days for the water weight to go off. Usually the culprit food is obvious, other times not quite clear.

• ejnxyz
    edited March 29
    Options
    Question:

Many of us celebrate Easter this weekend. Of course this means chocolate and eating Easter dinner. Have you made plans on how to handle your Easter? Share your plan with the team.

On Holiday's, my goal it to eat just like always. Avoiding salty stuff, booze, candy, breads, heavy sauces and keeping portions within my normal calorie count. My family and friends are used to the "I'm close to my calorie limit" line, which gets me off the hook from the family guilt to pig out or try everything. Personally I just don't want to eat like that anymore. My weakness is excellent hand crafted martinis. . . .fortunately they can fit into my cal limit ;D

Side note: I've told everyone since I'm unable to exercise like I normally do, I'm sticking hard to my calorie number. It's garnered me their support.
  • ejnxyz
    Options
    Hi everyone this is Megan's daughter Alyssa, we just got home about 10 minutes ago, she is in a lot of pain right now and she is going back to bed

Let her know I'm sending virtual hugs!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Thursday Weigh-In:

Great loss!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Slimmer sixties

Pw 187.2
    Cw 182.0

Lost the 5.2lb i put on last week.
    Unbelievable that increasing my carbs and having a few treats led to a 12lb overall gain in 8 days! I felt like a balloon filled with water!! All gone now.
    Hoping to get under 180lb by my birthday in 3 weeks time!
  • iLive2Walk
    Options

Thanks for the update - please tell her we all wish her a quick recovery.
  • jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Mar 29, 2024)
    PW: 241.5
    CW: 241.1

It's been 2 weeks since I was out of town last week on vacation (we had a nice relaxing time in FL for sun, surf and baseball). A great week filled with family, good food (reasonably healthy), nice long walks and all but one day of good weather. I got a little more sun than I wanted and the flight back was tiresome (we didn't get home until 3:30 am) but all in all, a great time. The return's been a little stressful with work but the bills still need to get paid so it's just part of the deal. I dropped into the high 230's earlier in the week so I'm trying to get back there in April.
  • iLive2Walk
    edited March 29
    Options
    Question:

We won't be celebrating this weekend - the "kids" (my daughter and my nephew) can't make it this weekend - so will do it next weekend. I am hosting, so have been planning my menu and will incorporate some "lighter" options. I am one that believes that time with family is too precious to waste, so will partake in the fun and then just get back at it the day after. I know that I will have an uptick in the weight, but with dedication and effort it will go away and I'll be back on track. But given that, I also know that I don't need to overfill my plate, and I only need one glass of wine. So that's my plan.
This discussion has been closed.