Replies

• Divya365
    Divya365 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Username:Divya365
    Weigh-In: Wednesday
    PW: 144.0
    CW:143.6

@Katmary71 I hope your prescription situation resolves soon. Sorry to hear that your pharmacy is being so rude to you. Glad you had a win day today. I'm experimenting with winter sowing technique this year. So far I have planted some tomatoes and eggplants, they haven't sprouted yet but keeping my fingers crossed.

@FushiaKat Oh wow finding 700 eggs must take a lot of time in your game, too bad you missed it by 1 egg last year, it must be so frustrating. I'm on Goodreads as well. Congrats on winning a book. That's awesome :)

@AyaTheTyga Happy Ramadan !! Glad you had a good day by preferring protein and not letting the office stress get to you.

@tfelts147 Welcome to the group !!

@trooworld Thank you for these wonderful suggestions, I ordered The Family Upstairs and The Rose Code from my library. Can't wait to read them. Thanks for starting the food tracking challenge, I have tracked today and I'm under. Congrats on tracking your food and drinking 65oz of water.

@19shmoo69 Oh, nice a Rock Star!! Have you learnt guitar before?

Dream Job - While growing up I always wanted to be a Doctor but over the course of years I fell in love with numbers and now I enjoy being an Accountant.

@TeresaW2024 Oh wow such a long drive, no wonder you are tired. Glad to hear that your wrist is improving.

@Veta2018- Yes, we have a great group. I enjoy reading everyone's posts and getting to know them. I like the wonderful suggestions and encouragement this group offers. Glad you could get your yard work done.

@ninyagwa -Dating and Dismemberment looks interesting. I will definitely try it out. Thanks for the suggestion. Glad to hear that kids are doing better. Hope the new chiropractor helps you out with the neck and shoulder pain.

Sorry for posting so late today. Kids are at home this week for Spring break and work is pretty demanding as well with Auditors and Quarter close. Other than that today was a good day tracked everything I ate and I'm under, reached my step goal.

• laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Quick check in. Energy is low so I am having a challenge keeping up. I have tracked the last two days and I FINALLY made it to the gym for yoga, it has been weeks.
    @19shmoo69 glad to here your wife is back home!
  • tfelts147
    tfelts147 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My first check in!!

Username: tfelts147
    PW: -
    CW: 229.4

I'm back! Let's see if I can stick to it this time...

I'll do an official introduction later today.

Thanks,
    Tim
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,914 Member
    Options
    @19shmoo69 Never too old to learn lead guitar!

@TeresaW2024 Me too! <3 I'm glad your wrist is improving. You are really good with decorating your home, so I have no doubt you would make a great interior designer!

@Veta2018 I will never get through my bookcase of stuff I haven't read lol. But I can try! :D I like listening to audiobooks when I am crafting, cleaning, or on my way to/from work. I know they aren't for everyone, though. Thank you! I hope your hubby can get back to work soon.

@ninyagwa I hope the snow isn't too bad, stay safe! That's good you went to the chiropractor. I hope it helps.

@Katmary71 You recommended Diamond Eye to me and I really liked it. I'm listening to The Phoenix Crown right now! No problem, happy to do it. I can see you working in a nursery or something with gardening, you've got such a green thumb! I'm glad you reported that pharmacy and are being gentle with yourself reading and relaxing.

@AyaTheTyga I know you joined the Kik group chat, so I won't address that, I'm glad you joined though!

@Divya365 Congrats on the loss! You are welcome, always happy to talk books! :D Way to track, woo hoo! Thank you!

@laurelfit57 Awesome that you made it to the gym and tracked. Good job!

ICE BREAKER QUESTION: What is your dream job? When I was 5 years old, if you asked me what I wanted to be, I said artist. Today, I am an artist but I am also a librarian, which, as an adult, is a dream job. I work in a lovely place surrounded by beautiful things and books. I can see the ocean from my office off in the distance. My place of employment treats me well. The only thing that isn't great about my job is my commute, which is why I'm so thankful to work from home on Fridays. My commute in the morning is about an hour, and on the way home, it is anywhere from an hour to 2 hours.

Hi all. I did slightly better yesterday than the day before. I drank more water and mostly stuck to my eating plan. I had several victories at work: I am working on a project that is challenging and I was stuck at one part. I figured out the problem. I also made a cool display to celebrate National Library Week (which is next week). I ended the day feeling accomplished at work and at home.

No Zero Days: Tracked, drank more water than the day before (I drank 75 oz of water).

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,998 Member
    Options
    @ninyagwa - it looks like you must be in the same storm as me. I'm in the midst of a nasty spring blizzard, with heavy wet snow and high winds. We have lost power 3 times so far this morning, but each time only for a few minutes. Lots of resetting of the clocks.
    -Mica
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    askewcr
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 248
    CW:252

Well, a little bit too much celebrating this past week. :(

I've got to keep it moving. I can do this!!
    Let's go get it! B)
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    As some of you know I had a pulmonologist appointment today. The doctor said there are two spots of interest. I'll have a scan in September and then another appointment with her. Long story short we are believing for both to be gone by September.

• littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 385 Member
    edited April 4
    Options
    littlebabekitty
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    PW: 194.2
    CW: 192.2
    -2 lbs

Sorry for late check in and post. Haven't been feeling myself this week spiritual and personal warfare. Just didnt have the motivation. Keep me in your prayers 🙏
    Glad to lost what I gained last week. Back to goal of getting out if the 190s.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    NEEDED NOW:@Jactop
    Reminder for tomorrow to the following: @Cornanda @davors19 @trooworld @TeresaW2024 @buniphuphu @ninyagwa

Hi team! I'm headed to a meeting for the charity, wanted to get in the weigh-in information before I go in case I'm worn out afterward. I *did* get the prescription situation resolved after a lot of crying but it's unsteady so I'm figuring out what to do. Have a great Friday!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    @ayaTheTyga Happy Ramadan! You made it in the chat, right? My eyes suck and I can’t see people’s pics. With responding on here my memory stinks too, I open a word document to go through while I’m reading to respond to people.

@19shmoo69 Silly! I hope the doctor’s appointment went well. I have a hard time trusting doctors too, wishing you luck. Way to go on the NSVs Good plan with the doctor. Prayer and do some visualization of vacuuming dirt off to make those spots go away. I was told that with adhesions after pelvic surgery to imagine I’m “dusting” scar tissue and adhesions away. Can’t hurt right?

@Divya365 How are you doing the winter sowing, do you have the seeds planted under milk jugs? I hope you get sprouts soon! I have some tomatoes turning black which is a sign of a phosphorus deficiency, I was waiting to get them in the ground for round 2 of fertilizing but it’s cold and rainy today. It’s the black and purple tomato plants too. I’m definitely not using fish emulsion while they’re in the house! I’m sure work is super busy, no worries! Any fun plans with the kids being home?

@laurelfit57 Hugs my friend, hope your energy improves soon.

@micaroo4 A veterinarian would be an awesome job as far as being around animals and helping them. I see the pros of accounting too and I’m glad you enjoy it.

@tfelts147 Woohoo, you’re officially back and joining @19shmoo69 as another dude on the team! I remember saying that when you joined last time, lol. I’m so glad you got in for the month, having it "official" seems like you're here takin care of business!

@trooworld Haha I didn’t remember if you’d recommended The Diamond Eye to me or if I did to you, I loved that one too. I can always count on you for good book recommendations, awesome recipes, and good music! I haven’t read The Phoenix Crown either just added it to my list. I’m on the last of my nephew’s books. I guess I’ve only read two of Kate Quinn’s books but I really enjoyed them and want to read more. Love hearing your great day! A librarian would be up there to me too as far as dream jobs, I wish the commute wasn’t so awful for you.

@askewcr Yes you CAN do this! Here’s a theme song for you, been singing it since I read “I’ve Got to keep it moving” https://youtu.be/cy46iOwWQiE?si=XuwfPyg-W4LUlos6
    @littlebabekitty No worries happy to see you posting! Sending prayers and well-wishes your way and a huge hug!

Hi team! I had a horrible morning and afternoon. I have a temporary reprieve on the prescription issue but am going to have to come up with some other options. Went to a charity meeting and joined a few others at a middle school/high school band performance the charity president’s son and my nephew were playing at. I’m logging everything and heading to bed, hope you all did well logging today! Have a great Friday.
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 179.4
    CW: 176.5

YEAHHHHHHHH!
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get my groove back. But this morning I feel yucky. It started yesterday. I'm going to urgent care when they open this morning. No time to be sick! YUCK! Too much to do and too much going on. I think it's sinuses and will probably need an antibiotic.
  • trooworld
    Options
    I just realized I missed these celebrations:

@vegan4lyfe2012 ONEDERLAND, WAY TO GO!!!

mb3id2z0jbtk.jpg
  • trooworld
    Options
    @19shmoo69 50 lbs down, woo wee!

tmzl3bcb8tj8.png
  • trooworld
    Options
    @Veta2018 40 lbs down, way to go!

dij0bfzz0s2x.png
  • trooworld
    edited April 5
    Options
    @19shmoo69 I am sorry about the pulmonologist appt. I hope they are gone by September. What great double NSVs! I know that feeling of having trouble clipping your toenails. Ugh. Congrats! Great view with your coffee.

@littlebabekitty Congrats on the loss! I am sorry you've been having a hard time.

@Katmary71 Thank you! So far, I like the Phoenix Crown. She's a good writer. How many of your nephew's book have you read in that series? Are you guys going to discuss the series when you are done? Thank you, me too! I'm sorry about your morning and afternoon. I hope you can get it worked out soon.

@Cornanda Way to go!

@askewcr Oh no! I hope you get some help at urgent care.

I'm very frustrated and depressed and feel like a fraud for being a captain of this team. I gained 3.4 lbs. I've been gaining most of this year. I just don't know how to put on the brakes. My hunger is out of control most days, other days, I'm eating the wrong things due to cravings or convenience. Sigh. Sorry for being so depressing, it's just real life. On another note, my art opening is tonight. I have a lot of work friends coming to it and maybe two real-life friends. But it's supposed to rain so I may not see as many people.

No Zero Days: Tracked, drank a decent amount of water (I drank 75 oz of water).

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/
This discussion has been closed.