Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,467 Member
    Options
    It would be especially costly to rehash a coat! Did you wash any coats, Linda?

COAT
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,300 Member
    Options
    Yes it’s good to have a Coat when it’s chilly out especially these chilly mornings by the water. As for me I have Washed a lot of coats in my day. But here where we are we would need a Boat to get to the launder-mat to wash any coats!

BOAT
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,573 Member
    Options
    I have a small washer here in GJ so if I have any coats to wash, I wait until we go to Denver where we have an extra large heavy duty washer. I am glad we do not have coats made of animal hair like they did in Biblical times. I think a coat made of "goat" hair would be very itchy.

GOAT
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes I think a Goat hair coat wo I ld be itchy. And Judith, if there is a moat around the laundromat there may be a bridge so we do not need a boat!

MOAT
  • 316Judith
    Options
    That is very true Linda Goat hair would be very itchy; and you are right Susan I checked and the nearest laundermat to us does have a Moat around it with a Bridge so no Boat needed! I was thinking of the laundermat that was on the other side of us, totally forgot about the one that is close by! So we can take our Cozy Soft Coat and wash it at our laundermat nearby, so glad we don’t need a Boat!

COAT
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I am glad there is a bridge over the moat so we can take our soft coat to the laundrymat. I was looking in the moat and I saw a little "toad" on the edge of the water. Did any of you see it?

TOAD
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, I saw it, Linda! It was a cute little toad. Most of the toads here are so big and ugly, it was nice to see a cute one. I wonder what else we might see along the road to the laundromat?

ROAD
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Linda and Susan, I saw the cute little toad nice to see something so cute! I wonder what we will see, let’s plan for our Hike and Load up on Water and snacks do we can take a long Hike around the area. I look forward to heaps of picture taking.

LOAD
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Hiking does take a lot of energy and water. I am making a "loaf" of sourdough bread today so I will bring that along too along with lots of butter and jam.

LOAF
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oh, yummy, Linda. I will look for a mossy bank we can spread this picnic rug I brought for us to have an outdoor sofa.

SOFA
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Let's bring my manual coffee machine too. We can have a campfire to boil the water to make coffee with foam on top.

FOAM
  • 316Judith
    Options
    All I can say is yum yum, thank you Linda for the sourdough bread with butter and jam, that will help us to keep our energy up, and Susan thank you for bringing your potable coffee machine to make coffee for us with extra foam, I love coffee and tea with heaps of milk and cream and mega foam! Buying the camping blanket for us to have a nice place to sit for our picnic is so kind of you!

And while we sit having our picnic we can watch the Foal with his Mommy grazing on the grass nearby.

FOAL
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    The mother and colt are beautiful with their "coal" black coats and fluttering mane and tail. They look so majestic.

COAL
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I love watching horses and their babies. They can be so cheeky! If a goal could score a goal in a football game, I'm sure it would try with all its high kicks and shenanigans.

GOAL
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I agree Linda the Mother and Colt are so majestic as you say, yes the Black Horses look like Coal black with their beautiful fluttering manes. And Susan and yes they can be cheeky and I am sure they could score a Goal! It’s such a great day if we can make our way across the creek to the other side to watch the Horse Show that they are advertising, so let’s Load our Picnic things and have a nice day trip to watch the Horse Show.

LOAD
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I love to watch horse shows as long as the riders do not use a "goad" to make them do what they do not want to do. I think that is cruel.

GOAD
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, goads are cruel and I don't agree with them. I would live to see a horse show! Now our things are loaded, let's get on the road!

ROAD
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I agree Linda I don’t like Horses made to do things they don’t like especially using a Goad…Yes Susan now that we are loaded up ready to go let’s get on the Road and make our way to the Horse Show! On the way hope we don’t find a Toad on the Road!

TOAD
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I'm not sure what time the horse show starts so lets get an early start. At least we are sure of the "date" but not the time.

DATE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    At any rate, we'll hopefully get to see the horses 🐎

RATE