Options

Replies

• Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 525 Member
    edited May 21
    Options
    Afternoon Yall.
    Monday weigh in 239.9

A bit swollen and I'm trying to find tye best spot for my scale yet so it'll happen. I'm doing grilled thighs for dinner on the smokeless indoor grill I have. Salad and potato salad are the sides today. Tomorrow are pork chops. Yesterday I fixed a small roast in the oven. With onions taters and carrots.

The Temps the last few days where I'm at have been in the mid to upper 80s...so hot. Been doing some therapy exercises and stretching the last few days and 2 walks a day with Dinah Mite.

I'm getting settled in my new apartment. And it's looking so cute. My love helped me put my bed together last night.
    t6d1akusuxj2.jpg
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Oh, Pupowl, Tinus looked so handsome in his duds. 🥰
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Tomsgal1985
    Weekly Post
    Weigh In Day: Saturday (Weighing in early this week)
    Highest weight: 239.8
    PW (Previous Weight): 220.6
    CW (Current Weight): 220.4

@Tomsgal1985 Hi Susan! Fancy meeting you here! 😂
    Hello, Sue. I can’t seem to get it together 😞
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,164 Member
    Options
    @pupowl please excuse me from this week’s weigh in. I hurt my left knee over the weekend and am stiff and swollen. Thanks…
    Jess
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Managed to drag myself outside again for my morning walk. Did some different trails in the woods. The path I wanted to take had very long & wet grass and I didn't feel like playing 'dodge the snail' every step so I found a path that ran basically parallel to it which was fine.
    Annoyingly I had to go to bed again in the afternoon because I was just beyond exhausted and my head was pounding something fierce. It is really crappy that it's not even that warm yet, but I still feel 10 times worse already because of the sun and 20+ degree weather. It feels like I start with negative energy in the morning, so just going outside for my walk in the first place is already a huge struggle. That is why I leave my camera home lately as well. I don't want to add more weight and wear a harness that is going to make me even hotter. It really is a pain and it makes it hard to enjoy the walks when I just think about making it back to my bike and having a shower at home. I am glad I still manage to go, but not sure how I will be able to keep it up when we get closer to 30 degree weather. I guess that will be a worry for later. Happy Tuesday everyone <3
    67u8cjog0dki.jpg
    az8dd2klpbfn.jpg
    0jdo824td8kp.jpg
    5x0czvexsrpj.jpg
    y5mceqp78482.jpg
    1ofcpt45h13t.jpg
    76mwe8fbrr7w.jpg
    nir24vfmajvg.jpg
    asnef1wde25z.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    One way to help nurture yourself is to care for another living thing. Plant a sapling either in your own garden or in a communal space, or get a houseplant such as a bonsai tree. Look after it, feed it and watch it grow. Take photos, or draw pictures if prefer, charting its growth over time. As you care for your plant, commit to nurturing your own development. You need to tend to yourself as you would for nature so you can reach your full potential.

4emv097da55c.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @Armygirlarmyof1 Thanks, more new Tinus pictures today. :smile: Good to hear you are settling in! I know how exhausting it is to move. I had to move 3 times in like 2 years and every time it made me want to throw out all my stuff, lol.
    @jessicakrall8 Sorry to hear that. Hope it feels better soon!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Tomsgal1985
    Weekly Post
    Weigh In Day: Saturday (Weighing in early this week)
    Highest weight: 239.8
    PW (Previous Weight): 220.6
    CW (Current Weight): 220.4

@Tomsgal1985 Hi Susan! Fancy meeting you here! 😂
    Hello, Sue. I can’t seem to get it together 😞

@Tomsgal1985 don't be so hard on yourself. 💕
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone 🙋‍♀️

Monday steps

@Pupowl the one picture of Tinus I can't tell which end is up! 😂

@jessicakrall8 oh no! 😯
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 Yeah, I get that. He is just a hairy blob really. :smiley:
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    @Pupowl, ty. And I feel like that this time. Lol
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/18 10,563
    5/19 6,661
    5/20 2,315
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl Great job on your BMI update! May I ask what app this is?o32gqi5cl4w4.jpeg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @Krysless2 Thank you. It's the app for my scale; Renpho Health. It tracks lots of things.
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    JenHul
    Monday weigh in day
    PW: 127
    CW:127

Steps:
    May 17= 7081
    May 18= 8586
    May 19= 7501
    May 20= 8869
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,341 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 5/19: 11,146
    Mon 5/20: 10,175
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,804 Member
    Options
    5/17-8,229
    5/18-9,885
    5/19-11,147
    5/20-16,153
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @CasandraW That sounds really annoying. Is it common for ultrasounds to be unreliable? And great she wants to do another, but can't she put a rush on it then? 3 months is such a long time. I would be pretty unhappy about that.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Another day, another walk. Had a shower when I got home and then went right back outside to the two different grocery stores. It was a very warm day again, but I managed a little better. I also had my fan on a lot which was nice, especially during my gym rings workout. In the afternoon I decided to quickly hop by the vet to ask about Tinus' neck. I took a picture of it to show the assistent and asked what more I could do. She said the vet wrap was fine and safe to keep on for longer periods of time and the honey cream I have is also great. On Monday we already have an appointment because he needs a new painkiller shot. If the area hasn't improved a lot by Friday, I will call them and switch that appointment to be with a vet instead of an assistant so they can take a look. Hopefully it will be fine though. I know Tinus is allergic for a lot, but I haven't changed any of his food or treats, so not sure why that area is so irritated.
    There was some thunder in the evening, so I worked on the puzzle a bit more. It isn't an easy one, but it is very fun. My dad is coming over this morning and we will get some much needed shopping done in the bigger town. Happy Wednesday everyone <3
    glmidbfvhxg1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.