Workouts

Options

Replies

• muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    OMG - my arms are SOOOOOOOO SORE!!!!! Triceps are killing me - I can't even lift my arms overhead!
    Guess Lean 1 is working.

Did TurboFire Fire 45 this morning!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    week 2 push 2, My heart rate was the highest so far -142 and
    I was sweating. I did not feel any changes in my weight or measurement tho I did not do well with my eating
    and then with holidays and 2 more birthdays this year, I will be so happy if I won't gain any weight by the end of the year.
    I read people gain average 5 lbs around the holidays.
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Been a crazy unusual week for me. Have been gone in the am before light and not back until supper time. Tried doing wk 3 BC 3 tonight and couldn't complete the last 3 exercises so I think I will repeat this one in a day or two. Only one more day on the road so...I guess 20 min is better than nothing. Good luck everyone.
  • Pinguo
    Pinguo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hi
    I have been very busy lately so didn't post often but I am still exercises
    today was burn2 W2
    I didn't eat very clean the last 5 days :-(
    but I already had a NSV I could wear one on my pant that I couldn't wear before :-)
    so I am very motivated
    good day everyone !!!!!
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I did the Burn Intervals for the first time today. I am not sure what went through my head, but I was convinced that this workout was going to be easier. I plead temporary insanity! I was huffing and puffing and drank a full bottle of water. Good thing I am doing this program, because I am really out of shape.
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I did P2 W1 this morning...amazing how the heart rate gets elevated! When i got home today I did HIIT 20. I have got to get better with my diet...ugh!
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    Glad to see we are still here!

Burn 3 tonight... Went heavy and it felt good.
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Push2W2 today. My stupid DVD for some reason was giving me issues. Don't know what that was about, but I completed everything between spewing curse words when the DVD would freeze up. :laugh:
  • Jenyfur1
    Options
    Atta girl Heather... Cursing burns calories too
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard time with my new schedule and working out early. I am at least doing it but not being able to finish the whole workout or not workout as hard as I would if it was in the afternoon. I just have such a hard time wanting to workout after work now since it's a longer day so I'm still pushing myself to get something in before work. I can't wait til January when my normal work hours return.
    Yesterday I did CLX Burn 2, but only half of it. This morning was Fire 30, but only got in 20 min of it. Turbo Fire is hard in the morning!
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Stick with it, Nelski! I just started a 5am workout also. I'll encourage you if it would help! I actually love the workout in the morning (well, maybe not if you asked me at 5am). The rest of the day I know that I accomplished my workout goal for the day. It feels wonderful.
  • Jenyfur1
    Options
    Core 20/ stretch 10.. I am wondering if I need to add more to the CLX/TF hybrid... It is really starting slow......
  • muffintopminx
    Options
    My ARMS, MY ARMS!!!!! Hello soreness just when my triceps were starting to feel a tiny bit better, then I do LEan 2 and kill my shoulders and different parts of my arms. So far Lean Phase has given my upper body a POUNDING! Not really feeling anything in my legs or butt tho. hmmmm.

I had Burn Intervals today but I slept in because I was up until midnight baking for my work's Thanksgiving Potluck Lunch PArty today. I made an Apple Pie from scratch that was freaking BEAUTIFUL! I mean I did little leaf dough cutouts and lattice work... the whole nine yards - it was redonkulous and then I made snickerdoodle cupcakes... from scratch. What's wrong with me, I HAVE to do everything from scratch. All the rave reviews made it worth it.

Anyway, I ate like a monster, couldn't log it if I tried, so I'm not gonna. And now I feel sick, fat, exhausted and just want to curl up. Making today my rest day - burn Intervals tomorrow and back on track with a vengeance.

I keep thinking about how far I've come and being proud, but what I need to focus on is my goal and how I still have WORK to do. Getting complacent in my accomplishments will only push me backwards. EYE ON THE PRIZE!!!!!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Well finally got week 3 BC 3 done. I am just not strong enough in the upper body to increase my weight too fast. Better to go lighter and get it done then to not complete it. Looks like I am a week behind checking my starting date.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Push 3 yesterday. Today I was so hungry. I could not wait until lunch time.
    Tonight I'll do Fire 45 EZ. I hope I have enough energy to finish the routine.
    I did it twice and both time I started to feel weak after finishing the HIIT sessions.
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Push 3 Week 1 this morning.....OK, for those of you that have done push 3 what do you think of Chalene's boots?! I swear she looked like a dominatrix! I've never seen someone workout in those type of shoes before! At least it made me chuckle and get through the workout....still love Chalene!
  • Nelski
    Options
    Core 20/ stretch 10.. I am wondering if I need to add more to the CLX/TF hybrid... It is really starting slow......
    It does start really slow, maybe that is good for some people though. I decided to do my own schedule. Basically I'm alternating the TF Prep workouts with CLX's.
  • Nelski
    Options
    Push 3 Week 1 this morning.....OK, for those of you that have done push 3 what do you think of Chalene's boots?! I swear she looked like a dominatrix! I've never seen someone workout in those type of shoes before! At least it made me chuckle and get through the workout....still love Chalene!

Yeah, they are interesting for sure! Not something I could work out in but Chalene can rock them.
  • muffintopminx
    Options
    Lean 3 & HIIT 20 - done!

Anyone else at the Lean Phase? Wondering if I need to add more leg/butt stuff, like maybe TF Lower 20? I just don't feel like my lower half is getting the same workout. My arms are getting a beating - I see more soreness in my future. I've never been continuously sore for this long - an entire week! All in different parts of my arms but all in my arms none the less. I feel like I should be better at push ups by now, but I can't get 'em done on my toes without collapsing - arms are just totally SPENT.

Chalene's boots in Push 3 - ridiculous, lol, but at least she makes fun of herself.
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Push3W2 done. Now just one more workout left to finish out my second week in the second month, and it's absolutely flying by!

@stormy--I'd read comments on some of her outfits before I did the program, so knew she'd keep it interesting. LOL She's a cool chic though. Gotta love her!