!DAILY CHECK IN HERE REGARDLESS OF WEEK, DAY OR LEVEL YOU AR

Options

Replies

• jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    D6W3 finished, moving on to W4 tomorrow.
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D6W3 - 20 days complete! (yesterday!)

Today i'm going to take my rest day (so i can study for finals!)

and then i plan doing two more days on level 3 because i really enjoy it and im scared for week 4 lol :)
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    W3D1 DONE. What happened to her talking?? She just jumped straight into this workout! My goodness!!! I was pouring sweat not even 5 minutes in.

Looking forward to tomorrow (rolls eyes)

I hate tables. and holding them.....hate them even worse.

Off to my bike. Hope my legs can make it. I know im going to feel this tomorrow. :smile:
  • SmileyJ23
    Options
    But I can do the stork moves so I was happy about that progress!!!!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D1 W3 I like it! She took me by surprise when she went straight into it. This is MUCH better than L2.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm back. Halfway through a stretch of 19 work days in a row, many very long and most nights only getting 5-6 hrs sleep.

I have a normalish-day planned for today, and finally got back to RI30 after 2 weeks away.

Looks like y'all doing great!!!

See you tomorrow :)
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I haven't been checking in, but I have still been doing the workout!! So yesterday completed week 3 day 2. Stayed on level 2 only 7 days. I had had enough!! Great job to those of you still here!!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hello you Rockin' Rippers!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Hope you are all doing well. I just finished Week 2 Day 7 -- NO MORE WEEK TWO, HOORAY!!!!

I was tired today, think it's cause I did the two back to back sessions yesterday.

Going to try to squeeze in another one later...

How's everyone feeling about their progress (SV and NSV)???? :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    I'm back. Halfway through a stretch of 19 work days in a row, many very long and most nights only getting 5-6 hrs sleep.

I have a normalish-day planned for today, and finally got back to RI30 after 2 weeks away.

Looks like y'all doing great!!!

See you tomorrow :)

Welcome Back!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Starting week 4, day 1 tonight. Didn't start it this morning, decided to do a cardio workout instead.
    Very nervous about week 4! Anyone there yet? What do you think of it compared to the first 3 weeks?
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Bad news for me: I have bursitis in my right knee. Doc wants me to back off exercise for only 3x week. :(
    I'm going to get way behind you all but so it goes.... Taking this opportunity to do a carb cleanse since I need to keep my cals way lower while I'm not exercising as much. I'll still be checking in cause you guys inspire me so much!!!
  • SmileyJ23
    Options
    Hello you Rockin' Rippers!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Hope you are all doing well. I just finished Week 2 Day 7 -- NO MORE WEEK TWO, HOORAY!!!!

I was tired today, think it's cause I did the two back to back sessions yesterday.

Going to try to squeeze in another one later...

How's everyone feeling about their progress (SV and NSV)???? :happy: :happy: :happy:

Well the pounds are going. I can't wait to see the inches lost.:bigsmile:
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Just finished D1W4, so happy to be done with W3 it was really hard on my knee. Kind of diggin W4, but then again I said that about W2 and ended up regretting it the next day when I was super sore.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Bad news for me: I have bursitis in my right knee. Doc wants me to back off exercise for only 3x week. :(
    I'm going to get way behind you all but so it goes.... Taking this opportunity to do a carb cleanse since I need to keep my cals way lower while I'm not exercising as much. I'll still be checking in cause you guys inspire me so much!!!

Booooooo!

I hope that you are soon back to your sunny self :)
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 4 done. This week is finals week at school so I'm not getting in workouts everyday and I feel horrible! I can't wait to be done with school for winter break!!! I am really going to step up my game then and kick some butt in order to drop a couple more lbs before the new year!
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    Been really bad! I wasnt able to do a full week of Wk 3. I have no balance so that second circuit was killing me! I did, however, enjoy the downward facing dog pushups and the side raise that follow them. I felt defeated and instead of giving up, I decided to try level 4 before moving on to something else....

W4 D 3 DONE!!!

For some reason I feel this week is a lot easier and I love the burn I feel on my arms!

I saw a few pages back a routine to mix it up for the next challenge and I love it!! I just got another 3 DVD's from Ms. Michaels and can't wait to try it....

Maybe we should make this a Jillian Michaels Group instead of Ripped...this was we can all share our progress!

Just a thought! :flowerforyou:
  • SmileyJ23
    Options
    I'm off to bed and almost forgot to post :)

W3D2 DONE!!! I like this one because I wake up and go to bed feeling like I worked hard. Super hard! There is not a muscle in my thigh that I do not feel :) I can appreciate the soreness.

I can do all moves except the ones where you are on the floor ab lift then stand back up. I do all ab moves instead or just the ab lifts. I feel like Im going to see some serious inches lost in the thighs and hips. I certainly hope so since thats the last place I lose and that makes it seem like an eternity before I can drop a pant size.

Good luck to all. Hope you are having a terrific week! Its almost FRIDAY :bigsmile:

I had a funny moment today. So I have a kitten the same one who tries to attack Jillian through the screen....well today during one of the table ab moves. He decides to jump on me and lay there I know this day was coming!!!!!!!! It was pretty funny Im glad it wasn't my big cat. who's probably like almost 12 pounds now.
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    W3 D2 done! Still liking W3:happy:
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Last night was week 3, day 3! gettin' it done but it's a damn good workout!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    finished Ripped in 30 week 4 :) and going to start Killer Buns and Thighs and 6 week 6 pack alternating them.

weighed myself yesterday (won't use today's weight cuz i have gained weight i think it's water weight cuz you can't gain fat weight overnight, i dont think, like 2-4 lbs overnight :( )

Beginning: End:
    Weight:221 212.8
    Bust 41 39
    Waist 40 38
    Hips 45 44
    Thigh 21.5 20.75
    Calves 14.75 13.5