!DAILY CHECK IN HERE REGARDLESS OF WEEK, DAY OR LEVEL YOU AR

Options

Replies

• sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Day 5 DONE!!!! Woohoo wooohooo woohooo

Week 4 is by far my favorite! I think all the body weight exercises really get my HR up -- getting a GREAT calorie burn on this workout and I LOVE all the tricep work (it's much needed!! Think I may substitute this sometimes for Shred in our upcoming JM Mixup group. It's here if you want to join:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1375-jillian-michaels-30-day-multi-dvd-challenge

My BF told me this morning when hugging me that I'm getting "skinny"! OMG I haven't been skinny since I met him. Yiippee!

Great day everybody!!!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    I am being a supportive friend. Did a second round of W3 D7 or should I say D8. I am wooped! W4 tomorrow:huh:

Great job Tammi!
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ordered my 2 new DVD's yesterday to start our next Challenge! I can't wait to get them!! So excited for our next Challenge!

Took the morning off, was a late night at a basketball game. Going to do Week4, Day5 today after work with a little cardio!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    W4 D1 Not sure how much of a workout I got because I had to watch her to figure out some of the moves. I will definitely do 8 days or more of this one. All in all not as bad as I tought it would be. There is an awful lot of jumping!
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D5W4 - 26 days complete!

wooo! almost at the end! :)
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I forgot to check in a few times but I'm still here and Ripping.

Week 4 Day 4 complete!

This is by far my favorite level. I love all the strength moves!

I don't hate Jillian but I will also be moving to Chalean Extreme once this is finished. Gotta keep things mixed up!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Hello To All,

Finally my pc was fixed. I was not doing good this past few days. I had been sick and I felt so weak. I even lose 4 pounds because of these. I need to wait to regain my energy to start again from where I stopped. Still on my week 3 I need to do 2 more workout before I switched to week 4.

It's good to be back and I miss you all guys!

Great to see you back!!!! Hope you are feeling all better.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options

I don't hate Jillian but I will also be moving to Chalean Extreme once this is finished. Gotta keep things mixed up!

Ahh, we'll miss ya!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Starting day 1 of week 4 tonight. :)
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hello To All,

Finally my pc was fixed. I was not doing good this past few days. I had been sick and I felt so weak. I even lose 4 pounds because of these. I need to wait to regain my energy to start again from where I stopped. Still on my week 3 I need to do 2 more workout before I switched to week 4.

It's good to be back and I miss you all guys!

Great to see you back!!!! Hope you are feeling all better.

Thank you. I feel a lot better now. I've done day 6 week 3 tonight, glad I finished the workout. But I am so behind again, just like when I used to in the last shredders group. I feel great after the workout!
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Day 2 done. Worked up a good sweat!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    tues 12/13 W4D2
    wed 12/14 W4D3
    Today 12/15 W4D5 This week is good. I feel tired later in the day for the first time.
    Got two new JM. Will go another month with one of her DVDs. Will take a look a Chalene.
    I love the idea of a new dvd each month. Keeps my interest.
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Week4, Day5.......complete!!!

Getting closer and closer to the next step! Can't wait!
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Only 3 Week 4s left to do and then I will be free of Jillian forever!! (or at least until the next time!!!) :bigsmile:
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D6W4 - 27 days complete!

this workout always makes me so tired. haah its awesome!
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Between finals at school and then getting sick I feel like SUCH a slacker! Did Week 4 Day 1 yesterday and day 2 today. I am determined to see this thing through, even if I've taken more rest days then I would have liked :(
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    W3D6 DONE!!! I'm so excited about moving on. My shoulders and arms are on FIRE after this workout. I had to take 2 days off of Ripped....sinus congestion!!!! But I wasn't going to let it keep beating me and I felt SO GOOD after working out :) And im sure body appreciated the little rest.

Happy Friday Eve!!!!! :bigsmile:

My hard work is paying off. This past Sunday marked my 60 days of working out and eating right.

vqqhdt.jpg

I achieved this with Jillian's 30DS and Ripped so far. And having these groups for support where I can hold myself accountable for working out and let out my frustrations with how hard/difficult/how much I HATE a particular exercise :)

I hate when it gets cut off direct link here: http://tinypic.com/r/vqqhdt/5
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    W4 D2 done. I am trying JMs 6week 6pack next and mixing the shred with it. Would anyone like to join me?
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    day 7 week 3 done today. 1 more week to go for w4. But on Monday I will start the multi DVDs challenge of J M's workout. good thing i have ordered all her DVDs previously, so I don't have hard time to look for it.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options

My hard work is paying off. This past Sunday marked my 60 days of working out and eating right.

vqqhdt.jpg

I achieved this with Jillian's 30DS and Ripped so far. And having these groups for support where I can hold myself accountable for working out and let out my frustrations with how hard/difficult/how much I HATE a particular exercise :)

I hate when it gets cut off direct link here: http://tinypic.com/r/vqqhdt/5

GRREAT JOB! It's amazing what you can achieve, and I agree, it's really helpful to have others to whine to/help keep us accountable!