!DAILY CHECK IN HERE REGARDLESS OF WEEK, DAY OR LEVEL YOU AR

Options

Replies

• xorachelrose
    Options
    D7W4 - 28 days complete...

TWO MORE DAYSSSSS! woo!

its kinda weird I don't really feel like i've lost anything, i mean i feel like i even look the same :grumble:
    hopefully when i post results there will be a difference :)
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    All done! Final results: lost 1.25 inches off my waist, lost 1.25 inches of my hips, and lost .5 inches off my chest. Weight loss was 3.5 pounds. Not as good as I had hoped but I was battling a pretty nasty cold for a bit, hopefully I'll rock it out for the next JM challenge. That being said, I'm still happy with the loss and feel stronger and even a bit more confident!
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My bad, but totally forgot to post on here for my workout on Dec. 10th, Week4, Day3. So this threw my days on here out of sequence. Actually it was to my advantage, but once I started to compare my exercise log in's to my posts, something was off.

Today really is:
    Week4, Day7.....complete! I actually am feeling stronger at some of the different exercises she has us do, but not all of them! No burpies or the plank with the hopping into the 3 different positions. Try to save my knees!

Going to measure tomorrow! Crossing my fingers for positive results!!!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    W4 D3 done! I am trying to fight off a cold and its really hard to push through. Taking a rest day tomorrow, hopefully I will feel better Sunday. Everyone have a good weekend!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    week 4 day 1 complete today.
  • tammihart
    Options
    W4 D4 done! Today was going to be a rest day but my morning zumba class was cancelled and thought I should do something. I really can't believe I am saying this 2 months I would have said YES! and went back to bed. A year ago I would not have set my alarm and got up on a Saturday morning for an exercise class.

I like the change!
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    One more day of Ripped in 30, then I'm finished and ready to move on to our next challenge!

Took my weight and measurements this morning!

Lost 2.6 pounds!!!!!!!
    Lost 7.25 inches!!!!!

I am so pleased with this workout challenge! Thank you all for doing this and making it so much more than what it would of been alone! I appreciate it!

Also a BIG thank you to Sunshine girl for organizing the challenge!

Have a great Saturday!
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Did week 4 day 3 yesterday and just got done doing day 4. GREAT JOB EVERYONE :) Seriously I am so impressed with all of you that stuck with it everyone should be so proud of themselves. Great results!!! I can't wait to see mine!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    WK4D1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Killer!! im tired now. Its hard. That yoga move at the beginning I can't wait to be able to really do that. When I saw the plank jumps i was like I can't do that. But I did and I could and I'm proud of that :) I've come a long long long way.
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Day 3 and Day 4 done! Only 3 more days! Then its off to Extreme Shred and Shred!
  • jam1010
    Options
    week 4 day 2 done! 5 more days.
  • tammihart
    Options
    W4D5 done! I am going to continue with this all week. Take Christmas Eve and Christmas off and start 6wk 6pack. I am excited for measurements!
  • jam1010
    Options
    week 4 day 3 complete.I also had started the level 1 of 30 DS for the new challenge workout.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Here's the link for the JM Mix It Up! Challenge if anyone wants to join! Starting today!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/419759-post-workouts-here-starting-mon-dec-19?page=1#posts-5840394
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Did my last day of RI30 this morning followed by Shred Level 1. What I like better about Ripped is she does 3 strength moves per circuit instead of 2, which makes it move faster. I'll def be subbing some Ripped for Shred in the JM Mix It Up challenge!

I lost 5 inches overall --- wooohoooo and not bad for a month! So pumped to see what this next challenge will bring!

You guys have been great pals in this challenge. Good luck at your losses and hope to see some of you here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1392-jillian-michaels-30-day-multi-dvd-challenge

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Great work Rippers!!!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day of Ripped in 30! I haven't done the last workout yet but I like to take my measurements in the morning so here are my final results:

Weight: 5.2lbs lost

I lost a grand total of 14.25 inches off the places I measure.

But for brevity's sake here's just the three main ones:
    Bust: 39 to 37 (2)
    Waist: 32 to 30 (2)
    Hip: 38.5 to 37 (1.5)

I will now be moving on to Chalean Extreme! May those of you who are doing Jillians Mix it Up Challenge lose lots of inches and pounds and gain lots of muscle and confidence!! :D
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Okay, I fell off the last level - not made it to 4 - started TurboFire so sort of stopped Ripped (couldn't do both). :embarassed:

But since I was around the first few weeks I still wanted to check my measurements and share them with you. I'm pretty happy because I lost 8.25" and 8 pounds since we started Ripped. Pretty great results I think! :bigsmile:

Congrats to everyone that stuck it out or is finishing up now. You're all awesome!
  • tammihart
    Options
    W4 D6 done! Measurements tomorrow.
  • tammihart
    Options
    I took my measurements this morning.

I lost 7 inches and 6 lbs. I am proud of myself for sticking to this!:smile:
  • jam1010
    Options
    week 4 day 4 complete