Post Workouts Here (Starting Mon, Dec 19)

Options

Replies

• spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Well, well, much to my surprise, day one finished. I went ahead and did the shred level 3 because I thought it was my favorite, but now I'm not so sure! I'm already wary of if I can do those other videos, aren't they an hour long! SHEESH! Hopefully I can handle it!!! :D
  • mattquit
    mattquit Posts: 175
    Options
    how many push ups do you guys do on level 1 for 30 seconds (not the two sets combined)?
    I can only do 30 and i feel so tired and after that the second one i start doing girl push ups and only do 10. been doing this for 5-6 days and my push ups is barely increasing.
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 done! I burned 200 w/HRM. So looking forward to the mixing of the dvd's! I like the fact that this challenge is so simple...I'm in another on that starts at 1-1-12 and it's extremely detailed! Thanks for starting this and coming up with the schedule! Good luck to all of ya'll!
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot....my starting weight for this challenge is 174 lbs.
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    SW -182

I am still finishing Ripped but will be joining you soon. I will be mixing different DVDs because I don't have these. I want to stay with you guys! I love reporting everyday, it keeps my on track. Thanks to all of you.
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    SW -182

I am still finishing Ripped but will be joining you soon. I will be mixing different DVDs because I don't have these. I want to stay with you guys! I love reporting everyday, it keeps my on track. Thanks to all of you.

I will do some JM workout as soon as I finish Ripped in 30. I did
    W4 D5 yesterday. Will finish Day6 today and 7 tomorrow and then get right into the next dvd. Thinking of staying with you but doing the Extreme Shred. Who knows? It will be something. I have been maintaining since the Halloween candy busted out. Just want to get through the holidays at the same weight and then hunker down for some weight loss in January.
    Love these groups. It really keeps me going.
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    day 2 done today. my starting weight is 140 pounds.
  • thmack
    thmack Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 2 completed SW 178!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Shred Level 3 (I loathe level 2 so I substituted)
    200 cals per HRM

Looking forward to No More Trouble Zones tomorrow--looks like mainly strength, no circuits or cardio, so 50 mins should be doable. More muscle means more calories burned each day!

How's everyone/s challenge so far???

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    SW -182

I will do some JM workout as soon as I finish Ripped in 30. I did
    W4 D5 yesterday. Will finish Day6 today and 7 tomorrow and then get right into the next dvd. Thinking of staying with you but doing the Extreme Shred. Who knows? It will be something. I have been maintaining since the Halloween candy busted out. Just want to get through the holidays at the same weight and then hunker down for some weight loss in January.
    Love these groups. It really keeps me going.

Do whatever works for you! I'll be subbing Ripped in 30 sometimes for Shred cause level 1 Shred is too easy for me now--I've gotten stronger!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    To All: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Many of us who've done JM Ripped in 30 and 30 Day Shred find we lose a lot of inches vs weight -- this is okay -- it's fat disappearing and being replaced with muscle!!! Muscle is leaner and more compact than fat, so two women who both weigh 140 at 5'4" can look drastically different if one has 23% body fat and the other 31% body fat, for example. Don't focus so much on the scale. Take your measurements now and again at the end of the challenge. If you stick with it, you'll be pleased!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Day 2 completed SW 178!

Great job! Be sure to take your measurements, too!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    SW -182

We're glad you're here, Tammi! Keep up the good work!
  • yayclaudiashere
    yayclaudiashere Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Did LVL 1 shred last night, but I'm bored and it doesn't feel like mush of a challenge since I was already on LVL 2, so i think I'm going to do LVL 2 tonight and substitute LVL1 with LVL2 through out the challenge.

ETA: My starting weight is 222.8 (weighed myself this morning) but its also that time of month and I feel bloated so I'm not sure how accurate that is.
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Did level 1 yesterday, and OMG was it hard! I did it again today, and already saw a difference. :)

SW 248lbs
    I need to take measurements.
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    SW - 139.2

Still in bed with the flu bug. I haven't even started, ugh! It is killing me! Hoping to get downstairs and do as much as I can on Level 1 of 30DS.

:flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    day 2 done. For the first time level 1 without any break (usually 5 seconds during 2nd cardio ;P )
    Can't do the "proper" push ups though, only the moderate ones. Hope to get there one fine day
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    SW - 139.2

Still in bed with the flu bug. I haven't even started, ugh! It is killing me! Hoping to get downstairs and do as much as I can on Level 1 of 30DS.

:flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:

feel better! :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Giving myself a rest day today after my long drive, thought about starting today but I'm soooooooo exhausted. The trip took 36 hours total with a 1 hour nap. Will start tomorrow and do double duty for a couple days to get caught up. Took my measurements today so I can keep track. I'll probably sub some Ripped for 30ds here and there just because and may throw in some of her yoga workouts for a little extra spice. So excited to get started and do this challenge with you awesome people!!!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did a fair amount of exercise but I was stiff and decided to give JM a rest. Today I did a slow walk for about an hour, then I did 30DS level 2 and 6W,6P level 1. I am not stiff (yet) and I am delighted with myself!!!

This morning I weighed in at 172.2ish (I have a mechanical scales at the moment and it is hard to read, even with my glasses on). I am going to ask my mum to measure me with a tape to see what my measurements are.

I am going to check ebay/amazon again to see if I can get hold of JM's yoga dvd. I heart JM!!!

xx