Workouts

Replies

• aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Still staying on track....today was Lean Circuit 3 week 1. Loved the Army Crawl.

Angie
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Still staying on track....today was Lean Circuit 3 week 1. Loved the Army Crawl.

Angie

I love the army crawl too. I think it is fun...is that weird:laugh: ?
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Push 1 last night and my arms are feeling it today!! Stuck at 17.5 lbs on the bicep curls and I"m determined to get that up to 20 before the next two weeks are out!!! Hammer curls goal is 17.5, currently at 15 and feeling a bit light (woot!). I worked out hard last night and I gotta tell ya - I'm STARVING today!! Just entered my food through lunch and came out at a perfect 40% protein, 40% carb, 20% fat (the good kind!) - I'll have to remember that 'menu'!!

Cardio on the roster for today and I'm thinking of subbing in some ShaunT Pure Cardio - feel like running it hard today!

Hope everyone is having a good week!!! Keep up the GREAT work and keep pushing PLAY!!!!

Michelle
  • jenachip
    jenachip Posts: 12 Member
    Today I finished the 2nd week of Burn. I am getting excited. I am starting to see what this program can do for my body. I can't wait for the end results!! Any of you who started way before me have any results to share? I'd love to hear what it did for you!
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    This is it! I am on my last week of Lean.

I like the army crawl also. She always manages to make you push a little further, when you are already ready to quit.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Started Push phase yesterday. I'm doing the CLX/TF Hybrid. I did start Push near the end of Sept then fell off the wagon and my exercise was on and off for a few months. Hoping to stay ON and keep with it!
  • lilsassymom
    I just did Lean Circuit 1 of Week 3.......sooooo sore. This month seems like I am soooo much more sore after her workouts.
  • KimAggie04
    I just did Lean Circuit 1 of Week 3.......sooooo sore. This month seems like I am soooo much more sore after her workouts.

^ Yes! Especially the chest exercises (either Lean 1 or 3). My chest will ache for a few days.

Lean 2 today, Week 4. I only have a few days left. I have decided to really push myself this week . Many of the upper body exercises I am using 12-15's, and I am squatting with 20's. I know a lot of people use heavier weights, but I'm 5 feet tall and this is a huge accomplishment for me. When I started this program 3 months ago, I was using 3-5's for upper body and 10's for my squats.
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    It's so awesome to see all the "new" (to me) faces in here, people doing CLX now!! WOOHOOO!
    I finished my first round of CLX a couple of weeks ago and was trying to decide what I wanted to focus on next. I had myself convinced to do P90X and I started it but quickly discovered I don't love Tony's "style" - too many breaks and too quickly moving through each set. So anyway....then I thought maybe I should do a round of straight TurboFire...but I was concerned I'd lose some of the muscle progress I had made if I was calorie restricting and doing lots of cardio. So....here I am, again, signing on for my 2nd round of CLX!

I did Burn 1 today and I forgot how much I hate this particular circuit. All the lunges and squats. I matched my weights to Chalene's on most of the exercises because, well, I can, after doing CLX one round already. :D That felt good to see how much stronger I had gotten since starting the program. Well, the extra weight coupled with having taken two weeks off from training (and doing a cleanse in the process) along with having had breakfast three hours earlier (high protein, lower carb)...and I was toast. Shaking after the third exercise and throughout the rest of it. The minutes on the clock inched by slower than anything. I even had to stop midway and eat a snack because I was getting too lightheaded and my heart rate was at 165 (during strength training!?!?). It gave me a healthy respect for how hard this program truly can be when you give it your all!

So - *waving hi* - HI to all the gals I haven't "met" yet! Stick with this program....you may not see lots of change on your scale but the inches are sooo worth it! And the definition...oh how I'm loving my shoulders and being able to see my collarbones again! LOL (I lost only 14 lbs in my first round but 18.5 inches...very geeked to see what comes of this second round!!)
  • MrsRipdizzle
    whoops, double post!
  • nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    I just did week two of Burn circuit one.
    I am not nearly as sore as I was last week, and I went up in the weights that I was using in two of the exercises. My numbers on the scale have gone up a few pounds, but I figure it is because of the weight lifting and the fact that it is my TOM.

Happy working out everyone!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Week 2 CLX Push 2 today. I'm not a big fan of lateral raises and reverse fly because my shoulders are so weak. I know I have to keep up with it to strengthen them and maybe I won't hate them all so much. I also think I'm really afraid to do something wrong since I've had rotator cuff issues in the past. I want to push it but be cautious at the same time. I also need to force myself to do more stretching.
  • jenachip
    jenachip Posts: 12 Member
    I'm on Week 3 of Burn. Today was Burn Intervals. I'm Loving it!
  • i am on Burn circuit, week 1! I was thinking of doing the Brazilian Beach Butt after this one. Has anyone tried Brazil?
  • aeverton
    It's been awhile since I checked in. I'm still on track. Today I did Burn it Off and an Ab workout. Tomorrow Rest!

Angie
  • aeverton
    MrsRipdizzle- I did P90X before Chalean, I LOVED it. I had a really hard time transitioning to ChaLean. But, I love it now...I really like lifting more than I thought I would.

Angie
  • MrsRipdizzle
    Week 1, BC2....I was sore as a mutha from BC1...but nothing a little advil and a good treddie warmup couldn't fix so I could get my workout on today. I feel good that I completed it! (I did NOT do cardio, however, yesterday, LOL!)
  • lilsassymom
    Lean circuit 3---week 3 today. Only 1 more week of Lean then I might start Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 OR 6 week 6 pack...I can't decide which:huh: ...
  • KimAggie04
    I finished CLX on Saturday! Today I started my first day of Insanity.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    I'm back! I decided to do burn intervals this morning, then watch the push videos to see if I should just dive right in or do another week of Burn...