Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    holy adorableness, robin!!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    SoCal...have fun with the hubs this weekend...it's nice to hear how you still really enjoy his company (even if you have to bring vodka and wine) :wink:

Robin, your granddaughter is ADORABLE

Amy, enjoy your trip to Mexico. I wish I could go this year.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Have fun SoCal!!!

Mama Lush, that little one is absolutely precious.

Amy, have fun in Mexico!!!! I may have to tell my fiancé yes to a Vegas trip in April :smile:

Friday!!!! Fiancé has a 3 day weekend =] not sure what's on deck for today but we're having dinner at the fiancés parents tomorrow and I can't wait :smile: We're having one of my favorite meals his mom makes, pot roast!

Lots of wine last night BUT it wasn't because I was upset or anything, I just wanted wine! :drinker: haha. Thinking there will be wine tonight and definitely tomorrow and then Sunday will start no booze until Fridays or Saturdays.

Happy Friday all :glasses:
  • razfabulous
    Options
    Beautiful grandbaby!

I'm so jealous of everyone going on vacation. It will probably be July before I get out of town.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Something just ain't right with me.....5shots in 1 1/2hrs...moderation, NAH I got none of that :wink:
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    Hi Lushes!

I am on day 12 and I want a effin drink! I drove by Chili's earlier and I heard the Presidente calling my name, but I did not give in.

Yvonne - You are my hero!

So Cal - Have an awesome vacay!

Robin - She is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Well, with all the talk of furbabies...here is my new addition.
    Pups006.jpg
    No name yet...still working on it.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Hi Lushes!

I am on day 12 and I want a effin drink! I drove by Chili's earlier and I heard the Presidente calling my name, but I did not give in.

Pups006.jpg

A-DORABLE!!!!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Hi Lushes!

Pups006.jpg

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! What an absolutely adorable fur baby!!! Congrats on your new addition :heart:

Almost didn't work out but the fiancé got me to. He's doing Legs and Back tomorrow and I said maybe I would just do it tomorrow and he said "You could ride the bike" So I rode the bike while he did Insanity and as always, I'm so glad I worked out :smile: Now we're deciding what to do for dinner, all I know is I want some drinks!! :drinker: But first some water, sooooo thirsty!
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Wolf, what a cutie, what breed is he/she?

I may be doing well with the no alcohol thing, but as always when my alcohol consumption goes down, my chocolate intake goes up, so I don't think I really gain anything!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Wplf, soooooo cute. I love puppies. in case you couldn't tell.:wink:
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    Wolf, what a cutie, what breed is he/she?

I may be doing well with the no alcohol thing, but as always when my alcohol consumption goes down, my chocolate intake goes up, so I don't think I really gain anything!

She is part Golden Retriever and part mystery.

I am the same...when my alcohol consumption goes down my craving for sugar goes up, chocolate included.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Went to a Japanese steak house for dinner. I had veggie dumpling for an app and spicy chicken pad thai for dinner with spicy siracha on the side. Started off with a glass of sparkling wine, way too sweet so then I got a dirty vodka martini and a temptation martini after that. Came home got in comfy clothes and only just finished one glass of red. I'm exhausted and think it's time I take myself, the fiancé and all the fur babies to bed. Goodnight all
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 3 beers and a shot of whiskey
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Friday-3 1/2 beers and 5 shots of vodka and pineapple. I only bought one beer last night thinking we would stop at that, but then we started playing darts and decided to walk to the bar to get more beers.....something seriously wrong with us, haha, but it was really fun!!!!
    Today we have a fiesta themed 30th bday party so bring on the margaritas and empanadas..........
    Have a great day everyone!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    So no drinks sinces Tuesday because I have been sick as a dog with a fever and congestion for 3 days. I finally feel human again and I am going out tonight. Don't know if I will be drinking or not yet. But right now I'm just glad to be able to breathe again lol:bigsmile:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I'm a lightweight!!

2.5 double vodka and red bulls, 2 (maybe 3...the night is a bit hazy) shots of Tuaca last night and I crashed around 10!! I woke up and found that Husband and Sister Wife finished the Tuaca, the vodka, and moved on to Jager Bombs. :laugh:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Aunt Flo is taking a toll on my energy today something serious. Got in a great Legs and Back work out and did Ab Ripper as well. Also got my Tropical Shakeology which I'm excited to try. Thinking I'll do the 3 day cleanse with it after Flo leaves. Fiancé is yelling at the UConn game and after that we've got some errands to run and then dinner at his parents later on. Busy but fun Saturday and he has Monday off so we have tomorrow and Monday to be lazy. Even though he's got Monday off, I'm sticking to my plan this week and not having any booze tomorrow and keeping it to 0 until Friday or Saturday.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I can't recall my drinking, except for tonight.

3 shots of tequila. But the good kind. The kind you sip.

Before that, 2 margaritas. Yummy.

Probably get a couple more shots in.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    As Wade can attest to, I'm drunk.

My neck hurts so badly, I'm downing vodkaand Tramafol like it's going out f style.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sat - a BOAT load of beer and 3 shots of rum. Mardi Gras!