List of Things to Indulge In - THAT ISNT FOOD

joannmariej
joannmariej Posts: 5 Member
Hi there,

I want to reward myself without overeating/consuming my favorite junk foods. Anything that gets in the way of my goal is a hindrance - so what else can I indulge in?

Here is a personal list of things that make me just as happy as a french fries and a milkshake :)

Please add on your "look-forward-to's" as well!

- Watching that new episode of your favorite series
-Taking a long, hot bath
-Getting your nails done
-Meeting up with friends for some good laughs
-Buying a new pair of shoes
-ect

Now, tell me yours!

Replies

• AyaAEtman
    AyaAEtman Posts: 21 Member
    Exercise - specially Volleyball <3
  • super12change
    super12change Posts: 4 Member
    Music - I treat myself to a new CD for my ipod or get tix for a concert.
  • skellyness
    skellyness Posts: 165 Member
    Listening to music, playing Xbox Kinnect
  • African_Safari
    African_Safari Posts: 19 Member
    Taking a nap! Just woke up from a 3 hour one. haha

Yup That helps as well!! keeps me out of the fridge, especcially when I just DON'T feel like doing anything else!:noway:
  • tracylynnyoung
    tracylynnyoung Posts: 4 Member
    I like to drink liquids. Like nutrition drinks " Naked " is my favorite brank they are just very expensive.
  • SadieChron
    SadieChron Posts: 6 Member
    On-line window shopping for clothes at my favourite stores (google Tia Star - her stuff is awesome!) helps keep me motivated and distracted from food. Also, I make an iced coffee while I do it - let strong coffee chill overnight in the fridge and add lots of milk and a drop of 5% cream - really tasty and low-fat!
  • livefree1127
    livefree1127 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi, I'm new to the group, I think this group is going to be very helpful to me. I'm kinda hurried right now, so QUESTION what is pinterest and how do I get into it???? Will look at this group more tonight, I need friends and support. God Bless peace
  • AY2011
    AY2011 Posts: 11 Member
    I signed up for 2 5k runs, one in September and another towards the end of October. So this week I've started the Couch 2 5k program to prepare! When I find myself lurking in front of the fridge or in the kitchen wondering aimlessly, I know I am not really hungry, just bored. I find a good movie on tv, grab my running shoes and hit the gym, or workout on the Xbox Kinect. Also, calling a friend helps keep my mind off of the kitchen. :)