Workouts

Options

Replies

• Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Week 3 Burn circuit 2 1/2 way through my third week.
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Week 1 Burn Circuit 2. So far I am really liking this program. I love how you go slow through the moves and I'm not feeling rushed and compromising my form to keep up with the video.
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    Lean 3 plus Ab Burner complete!

Angie
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Week 2/ Burn intervals - 544 calories (I have a lot of weight to lose and sweat buckets lol)
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I just started month 2 with Push circuit 1- LOVED IT! So far I'm loving the push phase way more than the burn phase. I'm not sure why...I just feel these exercises so much better.

I also ran 8.5k so the total burn for today was 570.
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Burn Intervals and ab burner. Almost done with week 3 one more week and I get to start Push. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. How much more are you gals lifting during the push phase compared to the Burn phase?
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Week 2/Burn Circuit 3 - 347 calories.

aaaand I just remembered I have to do my abs today since I forgot yesterday. D'oh.
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Awesome, thanks! I may go and get a couple more TJ workouts just to mix up my cardio-- I get bored of the same two over and over again. I know they're both really good workouts, but I like dancier stuff too.

If you like dancier stuff than I think TJ would be your best way to go. I haven't done TF but I have watched the one HIIT DVD that came with my program and it didn't seem to have dance moves in it at all. But maybe others have had more experience with it.

The HIIT workouts are more about jumping and high intensity. The FIRE workouts are more like TurboJam but more intense with dancy moves, kicks and boxing moves.

Lol, funny I just got an urge to do Fire 45 :)
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Burned 373 calories doing 60 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Chalene Extreme - Lean 2" & swimming
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Today was my first go at Push Circuit 2. I really pushed myself (lol) with the weights this time. 277 calories.
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Burn 2/Week 1: 375 calories

Probably won't be checking in again til next Tues. Keep up the fantastic work everyone! Have a great weekend & Happy Easter!:happy:
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Week 2/Burn It Off - 290 calories. I'm saving Recharge for later..
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Finished my last week of Burn. Only burned 140 calories which is the norm for me during Burn. In to Push on Monday. I'm looking forward to it!
  • lulukittie
    Options
    I did TJ Cardio Party today. It was fun! I couldn't do most of the high-impact stuff, but hopefully soon. Burned 441 calories.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I did TJ Cardio Party today. It was fun! I couldn't do most of the high-impact stuff, but hopefully soon. Burned 441 calories.

I really like the Cardio Party workouts. They are fun. It won't be long before you're doing the high impact stuff too. Have you done the TJ Fat Blaster? It was after I started doing that one that I realized I could push myself harder during the Cardio Party w/o.
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Burn Circuit 3 Week 3 kind of late tonight but I didn't give in. I almost talked myself out of working out tonight since it was so late.
  • lulukittie
    Options
    I'm glad you did it, Cclancaster! And Kincar, the TJ Fat Blaster is what convinced me to pick up TJ in the first place.

Today I did Push Circuit 3. I think I could have gone heavier on a couple of the exercises, but it was still a challenge. Finished off with TJ Ab Jam (both series) because I didn't do abs earlier in the week. Total burn was 369 calories.
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Week 3/Burn circuit 1 - 379 calories. Upped my lower body exercises to 20 lb - except ones with flys, because my shoulders/back muscles are lame.
  • lulukittie
    Options
    Today I walked around my hilly neighborhood, then did Burn It Off! and Recharge. Total calorie burn was 630.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    BC3 (2nd Week - Completed)
    Total Burn 342 calories

:0)