Workouts

Options

Replies

• lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun! I think pushups are torture. Did you get the Deluxe separate or order it at the same time?

I got them all at the same time-- my work has an exercise/gym benefit that you have to use all in one go.
  • lulukittie
    Options
    Replying to myself to say that I did Lean Circuit 3 today. Arms felt like wet noodles at the end! 319 calories.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Pretty soon we are going to see success photos from some of you awesome ladies!!!
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Week 3 Lean 2 and stretch 10. Can't believe how fast the time as flown by.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options

oh Maannn! almost there!!

who's cryin? not you!!
  • Cclancaster
    Options

oh Maannn! almost there!!

who's cryin? not you!!

:laugh: Oh no I am always cryin by the end but I love it. :bigsmile:
  • lulukittie
    Options
    Today I did Dynamic Flow Yoga. My arms are still a little sore from Lean 3 yesterday-- maybe I should have done my cardio instead! Oh well. 203 calories.
  • Code2fornow
    Code2fornow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I did Burn Circuit 2 on Tuesday and then did the Burn Intervals & the Ab Burner yesterday! Those intervals are so hard! But I burned like 600 cals and I was so impressed- abs are sore today though which makes me think I did something right!!!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I did Burn Circuit 2 on Tuesday and then did the Burn Intervals & the Ab Burner yesterday! Those intervals are so hard! But I burned like 600 cals and I was so impressed- abs are sore today though which makes me think I did something right!!!

I like when my abs are sore. And my tri's, too.

that's a great calorie burn!
  • lulehlu
    lulehlu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I tried the bonus Fat Blaster workout that came with the basic package. Way too complicated for me! Burn Intervals and Burn it Off are much easier but I am getting a little bored with them.

On another note, I will be finishing the Push Circuit in a little over a week and I am a little disappointed in the lack of visible results. I did not take pictures but I did take measurements and the changes are negligible (or have increased!). Do I need to wait for Lean to really see changes?

I will say that I do not follow her meal plan because I think her calories are way too low. I do have a pretty active job (teacher) so I don't think I need to eat as low as she recommends. I have ordered a Fit Bit so I'll see what that says about by TDEE.
  • Code2fornow
    Options

I like when my abs are sore. And my tri's, too.

that's a great calorie burn!

I love it too...well as much as one can love soreness...but I'm a little scared that the calorie count is wrong. I'm using a HRM and I think I have all the settings right but that calorie burn seems huge.
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Greatest Hiits, extreme abs and stretch 10 today for 263 calories according to my BMF. One more week and time to take pics and measurements.
  • lulukittie
    Options
    Finally got a rug pad to go underneath the living room rug so I don't slip slide all over the place during cardio! Fat-burn Challenge, 376 calories.
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I tried the bonus Fat Blaster workout that came with the basic package. Way too complicated for me! Burn Intervals and Burn it Off are much easier but I am getting a little bored with them.

On another note, I will be finishing the Push Circuit in a little over a week and I am a little disappointed in the lack of visible results. I did not take pictures but I did take measurements and the changes are negligible (or have increased!). Do I need to wait for Lean to really see changes?

I will say that I do not follow her meal plan because I think her calories are way too low. I do have a pretty active job (teacher) so I don't think I need to eat as low as she recommends. I have ordered a Fit Bit so I'll see what that says about by TDEE.

The Fat Blaster workout (which is a TurboJam workout) can be a little hard to follow at first. Stick with it - you'll pick up the moves. And as long as you're moving throughout the workout, you're still burning calories!

The bulk of your results will come in the last phase. However, the lack of results can also be tied to your nutrition. I agree that the calories recommended are pretty low. Do this calculation here to see if you're really where you should be:
    http://www.melcowenfitness.com/calculating-your-caloric-needs

Once you know your calorie calculations, figure out where you want to be for your % of carbs, proteins, and fats. Everybody is a little different with what works well, but a good starting point would be 45% carb, 30% proteins, 25% fats.

If you need guidance with it, just let me know!

Mel
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options

I hate to say it but pictures might have been more motivating for you than just measurements. My calves and biceps have been the same since I started, but I KNOW they look better. My chest has gotten smaller but I'm still in the same size bras. My undies look better on, but no one really sees that.

I would suggest taking a pic now and then looking at the end of Lean. I did my pics weekly and some weeks there weren't many differences. But looking at 1, 30, 60, and 90 you can see it.

I don't normally follow meal plans since I cook for 3 and just try to be healthier for everyone.
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    you realy need to take photos as I found the first time around my scale did not budge nearly as much as most and my measurements stayed the same (I am horrible at measuring though) but I just took photos today as I am starting my 2nd round and HUGE difference from beginning. I had to take a break from the weights due to an injury so subbed in 60 min of elliptical 5-6 days per week and notices all the fat realy moving and was surprised to see I still have a ton of muscle from the CXE I did over 2.5 months ago.
  • Code2fornow
    Options
    I did the Burn Circuit 3 last night- 400 calroies
  • lulukittie
    Options
    Today I did Lean Circuit 1. Managed to do the planks w/ tricep kickbacks properly on my toes this time-- wow, those were intense! 407 calories.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Today I did Lean Circuit 1. Managed to do the planks w/ tricep kickbacks properly on my toes this time-- wow, those were intense! 407 calories.

Nice work!!
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Yesterday did Lean 3 and stretch 10. It amazes me each and every week how my ratio from toes to knees change. Started this phase being able to do maybe 4 on my toes the first set and now I can do 9 toes/3 knees on the first set and 7 toes/5 knees the second set. I am moving up in weights each week for most workouts and I am only a week away from being done with this round.