What the hell????

Options

Replies

• vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Number of workouts sounds good or calorie goal.

Very decisive of you...thank you Margaret!

Uh... You're welcome? (Not sure if you were sarcastic considering I picked 2...)

You didn't really pick two....you kind of just narrowed it down!

Starting today, no less than 4 workouts/week and 1000 calories/week. Ends 07/28. Game on!
  • AndreaG170
    AndreaG170 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Ok. So, just to make sure I'm clear on the concept (Haven't participated in challenges like this one), we must burn at least 1000 calories per week in at least 4 workouts? Sounds good to me. I'm gonna start right now. :) Good luck, everyone!
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Ok. So, just to make sure I'm clear on the concept (Haven't participated in challenges like this one), we must burn at least 1000 calories per week in at least 4 workouts? Sounds good to me. I'm gonna start right now. :) Good luck, everyone!

yes, you are correct

I'll be watching (insert creepy music here)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

yes, you are correct

I'll be watching (insert creepy music here)

There will be a lot of Zumba in my exercise log. And hopefully more running!!! Please don't watch me Zumba. Lol
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    yesterday was 387 calories burned swimming.
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Burned 700 calories working on landscaping today....
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    nicely done. burned 300 calories walking with the little one while he was riding his *kitten* off on his bike. the rubber on the training wheels started coming off!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Walked around Red Deer all day, carrying the little dude or pushing his stroller. Swam. No idea how many calories that was.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    estimated 240 calories walking tonight
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    no workout going to be happening tonight...and I'm having Chinese food! Step father's birthday and he is one of the best men on the planet. and believe it or not, he's from Canada!!
  • AndreaG170
    Options
    Sunday: 671
    Monday: 182
    Tuesdsay: 400
    Wednesday: 318
    Thursday: 462 (so far)

Running total for the week: 2033

That's with taking my dog for walks, cleaning house, and playing Dance Central 2 on Kinect. Sometimes, I count a busy day at work where I'm on my feet all day, running around like a crazy person, and sometimes I don't. Because sometimes work is slow. Monday was a slow day. Today and Sunday were busy days. Friday and Saturday still count for this week too!

"Starting today, no less than 4 workouts/week and 1000 calories/week. Ends 07/28. Game on!"

I only really count Dance Central 2 as a "workout," which I did 4 days so far this week, and I've burned over 2000 calories! Success!

Anyone else want to tally it up like this? I was gonna wait until Saturday to do it, but then I realized that I'm having a really good week, and I feel pretty good about it! :)
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    I will tally in the morning
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Geez, I guess the rest of you weren't interested in this challenge.

so my week last week:

387 + 300 + 240 + 565 + 425 = 1917
  • AndreaG170
    Options
    Geez, I guess the rest of you weren't interested in this challenge.

so my week last week:

387 + 300 + 240 + 565 + 425 = 1917

Good job!
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Sunday = new week.

560 calories walking and then swimming today!
  • Goingnuts2
    Options
    Got up early to work on stationary bike, glad I did or it would have been another day of no work out!

119 calories burned
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    220 calories burned last night walking next to my son in his battery powered F-150. "Daddy, run to stay next to me". little *kitten*, must be nice to be driving that thing while it's 90 degrees and humid!!!!
  • Goingnuts2
    Options
    Did great today, went to PF afterwork and got in a nice workout and strength training. Haven't tried the treadmill yet, little scared but I'm hoping to start soon and get my jog on!!!

Calories burned 338

Very impressive Bill, it hit 101 here in NY and I was sweating just standing in it and I don't really sweat, I couldn't imagine taking a walk yesterday!
  • AndreaG170
    Options
    I've been burning calories this week, but haven't been keeping track of much. It's a busy week. I'm my best friend's maid of honor in her wedding on Saturday-- my motivation for joining MyFitnessPal-- and although I didn't lose the 43 lbs I wanted to lose before the wedding, I did lose 18, and that ain't bad. :) Wish me luck! I still have to finish writing my speech for the reception! Gahh!!
  • Goingnuts2
    Options
    Another great day at the gym. Warmed up on bike then went on cross trainer from there I did crunches and upper strength workout.

Yesterday after logging in my workout and closing up for the night I went outside and cleaned the inside of my car (vacuumed and armour all it). I think I burned an additional 150 calories but I didn't count it in my journal.

Todays total = 343 :happy:

Nice job Andrea on losing 18 pounds! That's 2 dress sizes!!! Sweet......