Senior Golden Sneakers

Options

Replies

• linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,192 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Sandy - WOW, congratulations on the jackpot!!! That is wonderful. Phoebe - glad you don't have to leave until Saturday. Barbie - hope your dear fur friends are keeping you from feeling lonely. Shirley - hang in there, it must be so difficult. :'(

Still finishing my supper. Chomp, chomp.

Lin
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,997 Member
    Options
    My time alone has been filled with a lot of riding the exercise bike and watching the TV I like to watch, also dog walking. There are a lot of little chores that never seem to get done and I'm tackling them one by one. Jake is enjoying his smart phone and has been sending lots of texts with cute faces and hearts. Tonight he is out to dinner with some old friends (friends from before he met me) so I won't hear from his again until morning.

The dogs bark and run to the door whenever they hear any sound that might be Jake coming home.

In a minute we'll all get in bed together and snuggle to keep warm.
    2952897p2hqzkggrx.gif

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    643725rzp4q2ajgf.gif

I will read posts later. Funeral today.

Shirley

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    2368017cpgcruofif.gif
    I wonder if Judy has a purple rose bush she grows such beautiful roses.
    Thanks you all for all the Birthday wishes
  • pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    Options
    130408p7k2efzkt0.gif

h.gifa.gifp.gifp.gify.gifempty.gif

b.gifi.gifr.gift.gifh.gifd.gifa.gify.gif

m.gifa.gifr.gifi.gife.gif
    Options
    And for Shirley

476880dic3ippc70.jpg
    Options
    going to browse the medicare choices to see if we want to make changes. meds to refill, REmop floors. Chilly morning, felt good with flannel sheets. No cats were in a hurry to get up today, yay. :D
    Be back later, need to get to it

Phoebe
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    2555679k998wp6r7y.gif

Happy Friday!! :D Happy Birthday Marie, I hope all your wishes come true. <3

Shirley,
    600373wm3biy0ji2.gif

Phoebe, cuddling with the kitties sounds so good. :D

Barbie, so cute that the pups bark and run to the door looking for Jake. <3

Lin, how was your dad?? <3

I will be a busy beaver next week as Bryanna's license is suspended until the 14th and she can't drive. I will be picking her up and driving her home from work and she starts at 6:30 a.m. until 8:30 a.m. and goes back at 3:00 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. She has someone to pick her up after her morning schedule for school. It will be good practice for me since I have to get up at that time to watch Robby starting on the 17th. She is very apologetic today and hopefully has learned a lesson. She still has a court date on the 19th and then we will find out if she loses her license or if he will send her to traffic school. I am hoping she does not lose her license as she owes me money and needs to work. She has told her parents so now it is up to them. :p

Have a great day.
    Sandy
    One Day at a Time or this week One Second at a Time
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Sandy your are wise to letting Brianna knows she got to accept her own resompsability I know this is spell wrong but our spell check is not helping me fine the right word.=I wiah Kathy would do the same to her kids. We did long time ago. They know better than cry on our shoulders.

I am having a wonderful birthday today and Sandy I love those cute little bears. where did you find them and look at phoebe she is really getting to use the graphic. and what a terrific job she done. All of the greetings been so great Thanks you all so much. You make the old young at heart feel so good.
    Love 'ya
    Marie
    Options
    is Buzz checking in on the other page?
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,192 Member
    Options
    Other page? Buzz posts on her newsfeed from time to time. What am I missing? Well, more than usual that is........

Lin
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I think all you have to do is click on MfP and not post anything it counts. will check that out in the morning really not sure about that tho.
    Caliecat
    Options
    yes, thats what I meant the newsfeed, I had a real senior moment, just could not come up with it, lol
  • CALIECAT
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ho Phoebe jerry and I have lots of them. I have been afraid I would click on the leave group green button for it is the same color as reply. Several time I almost did and caught my self before I click.
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Happy happy Birthday Marie. Hope it was a wonderful day b
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,997 Member
    Options
    1008746a1j2faq5tb.gif

Happy Birthday, Marie, :smiley:

With Jake gone, I have spent a lot of time either walking the dogs or riding the exercise bike and watching TV and haven't been at the computer.

Marie, it was great talking to you on the phone....Jake wishes he could have been able to call and sing with me to wish you Happy Birthday.

1884975rxg0f68m70.gif

Sandy, I know how hard it has been for you to let Bryanna take the consequences of her actions.....you have been looking after her for so many years.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I want to thank you all for the most wonderful birthday wishes a fellow could get. It made feel so good. You guys made my day.
    hugs
    Caliecat
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I messaged Buzzand this is her reply.

You're a dear! Yes, all's well, just so involved with everything going on, and I'm the chief driver, record keeper, and now (patient) doing rehab with compression boot to rid my legs of liquid from lymphedema. Just taking care of things I've neglected too long! They wrap my legs as well and it's 1 1/2 hours 3 days a week, so I feel swamped for time! I hope over the week end to get to Golden Sneakers and catch up., because I certainly miss you! Thank goodness I no longer have to plan meals or cook, as I would be starving now (which might help my weight!).
    Hope you and Babe are doing well, so I will try to catch up! Give everyone my love, please, Sandy!
    hugs XOXOXO
    Buzz
  • CALIECAT
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Thanks Sandy for checking out Buzz for us. nice to get a report from her glad she is Ok. How is Babe and Daisy doing?

I made me a broccoli salad to eat with my bean soups this week. love that stuff. today soups will be white beans and frozen mixed vegies and maybe a spinach muffin Have not try that with flax seeds yet have made it with cornbread mix and love it That is if I got some frozen spinach in the freezer.

I am clean out my spice cabinet most of it is so old I am sure it is no good. Then since I may be sticking with this low carb plan will go thru my pantry and get a Can good bag ready for the church for Christmas. Lots of stuff I don't eat any more and Jerry wont .. Big plans if I get a few of it done I better get busy.

phoebe I took the two bags grocer shopping yesterday. boy they hold a lot. really nice. Thank you.
    The days are just too short for me to get all I want to do. plus my energy level is not so hot. But I do keep my mind occupy
    I can hardly wait till tomorrow to be with all of my kids.Bruce should be here around 4 PM He is my Baby boy.

This is just rambling along so I think I shall get busy and g
    get some things mark off of my to do list.
    Hugs to each one of you.

2406816xkqomblm3l.gif

I like this one too.
    1104488m0wdmeuvrb.gif
    marie
    Options
    Its so frustrating when you wait for the phone to ring but don't want it to! We dont know when we will be going. Im going to pick up a prescription at wal mart.
    i took Macho to the vet and we decided to have him put to sleep. He had abscesses badly infected and he would have needed to have indoor nursing, meds, and possibly surgery. I know he wasnt really ours, but someone had no intention to take care of him. Ill miss him, im a little teared up, but he was suffering.
    Marie, so glad your kids are coming in.
    Better get to the store

Phoebe