Senior Golden Sneakers

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Thanks patsy I do not know how to used the graphic on my I pad either
    Lin is it easy to do I will put it on alice bucket list of things to do for me

now Shirley that is a sweet pumpkin so adorable I know how much you Love him

oh Phoebe Jerry found the most beautiful purple vase as he was going to throw the box away So I did not have to dig one up/ I just not look good
    I am about ready to take a picture and get it posted
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    morc6z4ztj84.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    edited November 2015
    Thanks Phoebe you are a sweetheart I absolutely love them So Prettty and smells so nice
    Love you sweetheart We are blessd to have you as a member So kind to everyone and we all love you

the most beautiful 2 dozen roses I have ever seen because they are mine I am blessed
    Marie
  • delraybuzz
    delraybuzz Posts: 2,779 Member
    JACKIE, thank goodness you will be finished with the treatments, though I doubt we ever noticed any temper tantrums rolling in over the waves! Just be well and keep the bees busy, as a sign the universe may yet be saved! PATSY, I thoroughly agree with you on shopping! We must be rare birds, although Amazon has grown phenomenally! I even buy my clothes on sale online as Chico's has a fabulous site, and that's my clothing brand, and they run incredible sales! I even hate supermarket trips but I must buy my yogurt, so I go occasionally! ANNE, it's really OK to treat yourself to a lazy luxurious day! Now, what did I miss regarding " ***** for a normal English children's word for cats" ? I looked over back posts and came up with nothing, so help me, please!
    AS far as my foot, I actually did not wrap it today as it seemed much improved, so tonight, having forgotten to down a Tylenol, I cannot even put it on the floor! I shall hop off to bed and listen to the discussions about the Forum tonight. Best to all our missing friends tonight...
    <3 Buzz
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,318 Member
    Hello all,

Sandy - perhaps someday Babe will start listening to you. He definitely has his priorities wrong. But then, you are much better away from all that tension with his family. Hugs

Marie - we are heading away for a week. Have a wonderful Happy Birthday.

Shirley - so cute!!!

Leaving tomorrow. Not sure if we'll have wifi or not, but we'll see.

Hugs to all

Jeri

• Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,273 Member
    2558397gs09rm4kek.jpg

Love you Marie! <3
    Sandy
  • Happy birthday Marie! o:)
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    m.gifa.gifr.gifi.gife.gif
    2496532mz83mfkgou.gif

Hugs and love ~ Jackie
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,149 Member
    Marie, Happy Birthday ❤
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,364 Member
    2567231suw4721qet.gif

972559cscdell87l.gif

Hugs for you Marie. I hope your day is wonderful.

Lin
  • Jacean245
    Jacean245 Posts: 1,148 Member
    In case you missed it earlier on:

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE TO A VERY SPECIAL LADY
    Anne
  • Jacean245
    Jacean245 Posts: 1,148 Member
    BUZZ, in answer to your query I can't type the word for I'll get ***** again. However do you know the old nursery rhyme:
    *****cat, *****cat where have you been,
    I've been to London to see the queen,
    *****cat, *****cat what did you do there,
    I chased a little mouse under her chair.
    LINS quite right the machine doesn't understand the concept of the word to differentiate, it has flaws, and that's maybe a good thing. How's the poor foot?
    Busy day for me, it's coffee break. Enjoy everybody, especially MARIE.
    Anne
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,364 Member
    Buzz, I am so sorry about your foot. I trust today will be a better day.

Jeri, enjoy your trip and if no WiFi, we'll see you when you get home.

Anne, enjoy your coffee break. I just made a cup of tea.

Marie, I hope you hear from all your family today!

Patsy and Sandy - thanks for the info on REI. I just signed up for emails and got a discount coupon. Meanwhile, I also just looked at the web site a bit, ouch on the prices. Everything must be of excellent quality.

Well, just cooked some quinoa, a vegetable spaghetti squash, some green beans and some hibiscus water. I am making some signs for the craft table at church---next Saturday is the annual BIG DEAL turkey dinner and I have declined to help with the actual food this year but I will be helping to set up and man the craft table for the duration of the sale. Unfortunately I couldn't think of anything to make for the fund raiser but will be selling discount coupon books for several local grocery stores.

Then it's lunch and off to the wedding I mentioned yesterday.

I hope everyone is having a pleasant day.

Lin

• Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,273 Member
    edited November 2015
    Happy Saturday!! :) Temps in the 40's today, I am missing the warmer weather already. I slept in, I am still fighting getting a cold, so far I am winning. ;) I will go visit Babe before I go to Church today, that is if he is alone. He sounds much better and I think he is once again grateful for another chance at life. I am still on my little pity pot but will get myself through this with the help of my program. I am going to explain to Babe how I am feeling so that I don't harbor any bad feelings, fear being on the top of that list. One minute at a time.

Lin, have fun at the wedding, dance the night away!!

Anne, I didn't know what you meant until you wrote the nursery rhyme. *ussy cat *ussy cat. Most sites do edit language but sometimes their editing is just silly. I wish Facebook would edit more, I am tired of seeing the F bomb on peoples posts.

Buzz, sorry about your foot, maybe a trip to the doctor is in order??

Really tired today even with sleeping later, Robby seems to be wearing me out but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Her parents will be home December 3 until February, which will mean only two days a week while they are home. I am trying to plan a trip to Florida in December but that darn airfare is so expensive.

Have a great day.
    Sandy
    One Day at a Time...minute or seconds lately
  • Sandy, I so admire your program benefits, like accepting your feelings and talking about it. You are not on the merry go round any more! You should have been called sooner.
    Buzz, I second or third the others. Let an orthopedic doctor examine your foot.
    Back to work
    Phoebe
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,149 Member
    t3349.gif

Happy Birthday, Marie, from Barbie and Jake
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    1614336o2okfiqbxd.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE, to one of the sweetest people I know. Enjoy your special day!

Shirley
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    I am having a cooking day, just finished egg muffins and doing soup right now. After that chili with ground deer
    meat. The weather here has cooled down a lot too but its sunny out.

Dave is working on the canoe today and it will look awesome when he is done.

MARIE - Our special Sneaker lady, have a wonderful day you deserve it!

SANDY - I am glad Babe is on the mend and getting great care. You know the right thing to do with all the
    drama in Babe's life. Just be careful and don't get sucked in by the drama. I know you will be okay, but I
    worry about you.

BUZZ - Good advice about the Ortho doctor, please go and see what is the problem with your foot.
    Thinking of you too.

JERI - Thanks for all the lives you have given me for the Bubble Witch game but I uninstalled it, I couldn't
    keep up with all the games now I am down to only two. Have a great vacation and get some rest.

LIN - Enjoy the wedding I guess I missed that you were going. Have fun!

PATSY - I hope your daughter gets help with her health issues, now better than later. It will only get
    worse as time goes by. Thoughts are with you.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT

I read all the wonderful cards and from you all.. I got a new lap top window 10. So Alice and I b been learning it so I will be not be Around to mu see you all later
    Marie
  • Great gift Marie!