linder4866 Posts: 11,201 Member
    Options
    Good day Marie ---

1897076lwlt7cwwae.gif

Lin
  • pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Hi all. The vets I see support early spaying for kittens. I don't know if it's different for them.
    Take care
  • Jacean2016
    Jacean2016 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Yes, PHOEBE, early spaying for cats IS recommended. Meanwhile Jill is losing her baby teeth, found one so far, like a grain of rice, and another front canine is hanging by a thread. She's been unusually subdued today, don't know if it's teething, heat, or thunderstorms. Funny thing, I don't remember being this concerned about the boys when little. Must be getting addled in my old age!
    Anne
  • pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Heat, I would guess. If she doesn't perk up, or return to full zip when things cool down, a check up wouldn't hurt anything but your wallet. ;)
  • delraybuzz
    delraybuzz Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    to 0fgboypks1ys.png
    1657620a3f9rty8y4.gif
    <3 Buzz

• Jacean2016
    Options
    Bottom Large canine tooth finally fell out PHOEBE. One to go and she's now back to her old zip doing zoomies around the house. Oh, and its cooled down a bit. The wallet is safe for another day, lol. Or at least until pension pay out day.
    Anne
  • delraybuzz
    delraybuzz Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Need sleep desperately so plan on getting to bed really early. Then up early for transportation to the VA, then Mike's son and wife and Mike's daughter will be arriving from NY for their sisters's son's cemetery "unveiling". I'm keeping my fingers crossed it is not too difficult.
    SANDY, not sure for whom your request is meant, but we all know you would not ask for prayers unless it were important to you. For you, anything, love!
    For everybody, I send hugs and more, and back tomorrow, I hope!
    <3 Buzz
  • linder4866
    Options
    A bit early....connection issues today.

1452932pu5k6ile3n.gif

p.gifh.gifo.gife.gifb.gife.gif

Lin
  • linder4866
    Options
    And Sandy, I was hoping the situation was resolved.

1418038lyv3erxb64.gif

Lin
  • Jacean2016
    Options
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOMORROW YOUNG PHOEBE AND MANY MANY MORE. HAVE A FUN FUN DAY!

Anne
  • Jacean2016
    Options
    SANDY I was hoping the situation was resolved as well. Nightly Prayers most definitely include you and your family. God bless.
    Anne
  • linder4866
    Options
    Another day of connection on and off. IPad is working much better than the laptop. Will keep this post short.

Jackie, I *love* the photos of King George. Spectacular.

Anne, I commented on your post on the news feed that I hunted for and collected the baby teeth from my last male Husky puppy. I swear he swallowed many of them.

Buzz, great idea to get some rest.

Shirley, what a lovely weekend. Everyone had a wonderful time!

Sandy, I was sorry to hear you drove home in a storm. Now downtown driving!! You are adventuresome.

Barbie, you are so capable and competent. Jake has the best person to look after him. We should all be so fortunate.

Patsy, we tend to spay early around here. That is the advice of many vets, the rescue organization and the local dog club. I suspect that doesn't make it right but just wanted you to k ow it is consensus here.

Yesterday was church, a quick lunch and then all afternoon pool party for the birthdays of two children of a family I am close to. Today I found out I am invited to a 1st birthday party for another child of a family at church that I've known for a long time. I ordered a gift today--party is Saturday afternoon/evening.

Better post before I lose this.

Hugs.

Lin
  • linder4866
    Options
    6c84zjjtlnf2.jpeg

Latest color riot. Ha.
  • oystereyes
    oystereyes Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Dear Phoebe! Happy birthday dear friend. You, my traveling friend, are our linchpin (?). That person who seems to hold us togather. I have spent at least two hours here trying to get some graphics going...no dice! Someday I hope one of you will sit down and tell me what I am doing wrong. Until then, my very best wishes Phoebe! Many thanks for the research you have done for each of us on occasion. You are a special lady, we are lucky to have you a member of this forum.

Sandy: I am not sure if you shared the issue you are dealing with but no matter. If this problem needs more prayers for its solution, rest assured, we are all sending prayers of hope and help to ease your situation.
    Patsy
  • linder4866
    Options
    30louilrmeau.jpeg
    082lth5qlq91.jpeg

You are the only folks who I can share my joy of scratching color onto paper. Thanks for skipping over my boring posts. This is such fun!!!

• fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    Sandy

Prayers are with you.

Jeri
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    Phoebe - Happy Birthday. Too tired to write more. Had a long day and just checking in.

Nite all

Jeri
  • Jacean2016
    Options
    Happy Birthday again dear PHOEBE.
    LIN, love your colourings, it's almost as good as seeing them in person. I've never done this but it looks a very relaxing hobby plus the joy of seeing things come alive with your choice of colour. Carry on colouring LIN and please carry on showing us your delightful pictures. I really like the bookcase.
    Anne.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Happy birthfay Phoebe. Love ,you
  • Jacean2016
    Options
    Just a comment from an outsider who doesn't understand too much about American politics. Heard just a little of Michelle Obamas speech today and the bit I heard contained no insults, no character assassinations, just so refreshing after the dramas of the past few months.
    Anne