Senior Golden Sneakers

Options

Replies

• delraybuzz
    delraybuzz Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    I just changed my password at settings and it was simple! I didn't have to log in again, though there was a tricky little sign that said LOG IN automatically to all your emails. Do not touch that as it has nothing to do with MyFitnessPlan!
    <3 Buzz
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,158 Member
    Options
    Sandydur wrote: »
    jacean2017 wrote: »
    Have you read that under armour discloses breach of 150 million myfitnesspal accounts? !!!!!!
    It's on Reuters news page. I gather we should change our passwords. I think I will leave this site for now and join later. Be seeing you. Take care of yourselves. Hugs from
    Anne

Since we are not paying members I doubt we are compromised. Just change your password and don’t leave us.

I think we are affected in that our names, user names, password and any information we store here on location, age etc is part of the basic information. No credit card info but still very helpful to identity theft nere-do-wells. I am checking all of my passwords today to look for any overlaps although apparently the info was compromised in February according to some reports.

Hugs.

Lin

• pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    I've changed my password too but like all these hacking incidents the report is too late if damage has been done! Another case of keeping an eye on anything suspicious, especially emails requesting our details.
    It's cold here today, winter has returned, so I can't get motivated to do much. Yesterday's eye hospital visit went well once we found the place which is a newly built complex in the middle of an industrial estate! Very nice staff and a relaxed environment so apart from stinging eye drops that felt and smelled as if it was lighter fuel, all went well and I will be contacted in the next 8 to 12 weeks to have the first cataract removed. It helped to have read words of experience amongst Sneakers who'd had the operation thanks, so I'm not worried about the decision nor am I reading the long list of complications that could occur!!

Lin ~ When I took over the allotment secretary roll I was handed a file of papers that had no rhyme nor reason so although I did my best to follow the previous persons way of working I soon tired of the struggle and set up my own. Don't be afraid to do the same since you've been asked to take on the role because we all have our own way of doing things and I'd say the most familiar has to be the best.

Patsy ~ The Beatles were asked "Who's the best singer in America?" They said Harry Nilsson. Then asked "Who's the best band in America?" Their answer "Harry Nilsson"
    You've taken me back to my time living in Toronto and just loving all the music coming out of America at that time.
    There was Eric Carmen's All by Myself, oh yes and Paul Williams whose songs were often recorded by the Carpenters but as much as I loved Karen's voice his was adorable!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzF-7R3VXR8

Enough reminiscing, I have to cook once I've tossed some mixed corn out for the hens. My fire is lit and I'm considering pasta and salad this evening.

Jackie
  • Jacean1935
    Jacean1935 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've found you all again. I'm not sure if I'll keep you though. It was a bit of a fluke getting here. Anyway, I'll post this and see if I can find my way back on the Sneakers again. I'm just not cut out for any technical stuff I'm afraid.
    Anne the twit.
  • Jacean1935
    Options
    Nope I've lost this site on the community and can't stay on it permanently as before. Now what. Completely flummoxed.
    Anne.
  • pinkperil
    Options
    Ooh err Anne, not sure what's happening that you can't stay on permanently but hopefully soon your iphone will store the sneakers forum as a favourite if you have such a facility. Great to see you back anyway! <3

Jackie

• Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,110 Member
    Options
    Nope I've lost this site on the community and can't stay on it permanently as before. Now what. Completely flummoxed.
    Anne.

click on this link and then bookmark it Anne.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1248-the-senior-golden-sneakers
  • Jacean1935
    Options
    Well I think I've bookmarked it SANDY and I'll post reply and see if it's back. Thanks for bothering.
  • Jacean1935
    edited March 2018
    Options
    No, it still isn't showing permanently as before on Community. What on earth have I done! I'm out of my comfort zone when things need changing! I'll keep trying and maybe Michael can figure it out when he's over on Sunday.
    Anne.
    Still trying.
  • Jacean1935
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Oh it's just asked me if I really want to join this group! I said yes, so if I'm here tomorrow you know I made it. In anticipation thank you yet again! Of course I've lost the friends I had and I daren't touch that!
    Anne.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Barbie. Happy birthday love Marie
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Oh it's just asked me if I really want to join this group! I said yes, so if I'm here tomorrow you know I made it. In anticipation thank you yet again! Of course I've lost the friends I had and I daren't touch that!
    Anne.

That is because you changed your name.....all you had to do was change your password. But you can add friends again.
  • Sandydur
    Options
  • Jacean1935
    Options
    Sorry SANDY, but why try that link?
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Sorry SANDY, but why try that link?

Thought you wanted the community link. What do I know? Lol
  • Jacean1935
    Options
    Ignore me Sandy, traumatic, the brains all addled trying to work things out! Thank you for your help, I couldn't have got back without you.
    Anne.
  • delraybuzz
    delraybuzz Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I got a new computer :s My post was ready to be entered when MFP said I was not online; check connection. My computer said I certainly was online. That was maybe an hour ago, during which time I got a reboot of the modem, 3 unsuccessful calls to Comcast, and just pure annoyance. I copied the post, but in the log off, I lost it :'( . Let's see how long I can re-do it!
    Glad ANNE is back. My scans show no hacking, so good luck and just stay with us. puh-leaze!
    Got my tax stuff done this morning and my long time accountant said he is retiring in August! He comes to my house and takes such good care of me, but he promised he will pick it up each year as long as he is able. He tells me taxes will be higher next year with the new changes! Except for the extremely wealthy! Most discounts will be removed!
    I went to Good Friday services tonight after peeking in and seeing how few people attended. Our Chaplain is such a hard working dearwho does so much for this place and all of us and I want him to know he is appreciated!
    JACKIE, great video, though I didn't know who he was ...I guess I'm a generation ahead of you and my entertainers were old hat!
    LIN, excellent advice for you regarding doing your own filing system! If you aren't comfortable with such a basic thing, you will not enjoy helping out! I believe it's volunteering, so they are thrilled to have you!
    SANDY, bless your heart for always supplying links to get us back here!
    And off to untroubled sleep! YAY, the taxes are in!
    <3 Buzz
    ...............................ALways Believe Something wonderful Is About to Happen!.....................
  • Jacean1935
    Options
    Just a quickie to let you know I am still in computer land. Off to get my oatmeal before I press any more doo dahs and spend another day stumbling amongst the chips or whatever you call them. Hi BUZZ.
    Anne.
  • Jacean1935
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I've just found out that little old ladies who don't have much stuff are useful after all. Today is BIG item garbage day. The street is littered with big garbage items BUT you are only allowed 3 or 4 big items. Well, I am a little old lady of few needs so I don't have anything big to put out. That means my front is now littered with somebody's old sofa seats etc. I just hope that whoever put them there will collect them if they don't get taken! Otherwise, I don't really mind. Well not until Mark decides in the future to put out some of his old stuff now in my garage. He could have a problem if the spots already taken, lol.
    Anne.
    Oh no, I'm heartbroken. Darren and Katherine and the little girls, my favourite neighbours, are moving to ENGLAND!!! No more snow clearing and grass cutting either! He's got a job at one of the universities over there! Now I know where the sofa seats came from. They are gone!
  • pinkperil
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Home after a few hours at a charity dog show run by my friend, Scruff's mum. Great fun to begin with but each category took so long to judge and they'd only reached 7 out of 24 so we decided to leave before George became too stressed. I only put him into one category, best rescue dog but as soon as the judge got near him he jumped back then turned his back on everyone so although she said she understood it didn't do him any favours collecting a rosette, not that he cares!! All in a good cause to raise money to create a unit in the local hospital to support parents who loose a baby at birth or soon after. A cup of tea was made as soon as I was home and sticky bun enjoyed since I've been unable to buy hot cross buns anywhere!! Buzz, a foregone conclusion your taxes will be going up as someone has to pay for the black hole created by matey looking after his own interests but then you knew it would happen!! We have similar issues in the UK although I do think Teresa May is beginning to do her best to right a few past wrongs.... we'll see!

The cold weather continues as we head into April but I did notice banks of primroses on the side of the roads so they at least are ignoring the chill. Time to light my fire though and put the kettle back on for a 2nd cuppa!

Happy Saturday!
    Jackie