E_Brault Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    marekdds wrote: »
    I did a 5k on the treadmill in 38 min.

Wow. Nice going.

• swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I really love these! Heart2Health I'm going to check on my old winter coat today, it would be lovely not to need to buy a new one! (I was just on the Columbia site, and got sticker shock!)

Let us know how that works out !!! When you're done maybe hit your closet for other hidden gems...

I call it closet shopping!
  • E_Brault
    Options
    As of today, I am no longer Obese.

Overweight for now.

E.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    E_Brault wrote: »

Overweight for now.

E.

Congrats! Welcome to the next stage!!!
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,998 Member
    Options
    E_Brault wrote: »

Overweight for now.

E.
    Wow!! How cool is that??
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    I love reading this thread. It's a great reminder that the scale doesn't tell the true story!

I saw my hairdresser Thursday and she wondered how much more weight I'd lost since she'd seen me only six weeks ago.........and it was only about a pound or so. Her comment cracked me up........"Well you look a lot narrower".......LOL

My former trainer told me for the past year..........forget about the scale, it's not that important! The comments here show how true that really is!!!!
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,998 Member
    Options
    I don't own a scale. I'm okay with that.
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I went to a friend's funeral in Portugal recently, I used to live there for a while; a guy who I played a lot of golf with while there walked up & introduced himself and asked how I knew the deceased? "Hello Brian" I said, "it's me, Cliff",
    "f***** h***" came the reply "I'd never recognise you!!" loved it :)
  • E_Brault
    Options
    I might need a new bathrobe soon - this robe used to fit fine with a couple of inches to spare up front. Now the overlaps are almost wrapping around my back. This is exciting!
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    sunman00 wrote: »
    I went to a friend's funeral in Portugal recently, I used to live there for a while; a guy who I played a lot of golf with while there walked up & introduced himself and asked how I knew the deceased? "Hello Brian" I said, "it's me, Cliff",
    "f***** h***" came the reply "I'd never recognise you!!" loved it :)

I hope that happens to me... in a happier setting, of course!
  • chamblisk
    chamblisk Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Well, it finally happened to me....I was standing around minding my own business when I reached over to get something and suddenly found my jeans around my ankles! @BRaye, was that you with the WalMart incident? I laughed pretty hard at myself because fortunately, I was not in public and there was no indecent exposure!! Ended up on a shopping spree AGAIN.
    Does anyone remember my previous NSV when I had my daughter change sizes for me at the mall twice? I brought those pants home and had not hemmed them to wear yet (I hate hemming pants!!) I ended up bringing them back and exchanging them for another size smaller!!! Yikes, who is this woman? And what has she done with my thunder thighs?
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    @E_Brault, congrats!! @chamblisk, lol! Great news
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    chamblisk wrote: »
    Well, it finally happened to me....I was standing around minding my own business when I reached over to get something and suddenly found my jeans around my ankles! @BRaye, was that you with the WalMart incident?
    Yikes, who is this woman? And what has she done with my thunder thighs?

No, fortunately mine also happened when I was still at home. Since then, my new belt has only one hole left before I need another one!

• marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I love these. so much fun getting smaller sizes.
  • E_Brault
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    Since then, my new belt has only one hole left before I need another one!

Congratulations
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    It is never a bad thing when your clothes are falling off. bravo
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    this is a very exciting thread!
  • E_Brault
    Options
    It brings new meaning to: "that outfit would look really good on the floor. "
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Started taking TRX classes a month ago. After the first class my lower abs were killing me. I thought I had a strong core, but I guess not. After a month of classes there is no more pain. I found that I can enjoy killer ab work in a group class, but I have a hard time working that hard by myself.
  • MSDave
    MSDave Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Was out yesterday doing my usual walk in my apt complex, when a car stops and a lady leans and says that I look really good.