Pot Bellied Stove / Water Cooler

Replies

• arobed53
    arobed53 Posts: 2,004 Member
    Peace of mind for you and your mom.
  • sannferris
    sannferris Posts: 1,432 Member
    Good Morning. Yesterday, John and I worked in the yard almost all day. I mowed all the front lawns with the regular mower and John pulled weeds. We're worn out and after John's check up with the eye doctor, we'll just play the rest of today. We're forecast to get into the mid 80's, I'll take the excuse that it's too hot to work, ha ha
    Of course, tomorrow will be 80+ and we'll probably be back out in yard again. Working every other day sounds good to me.

Norma called me yesterday and Dad is failing fast. He's holding on for this move, but it wouldn't surprise her if he passes very quickly after. Norma told the hospice nurse that the doctor said Dad had months rather than years, but that what she has observed in the last 10 days, Norma thinks he has weeks rather than months, the hospice nurse agreed. It is hitting Norma now that she is going to lose Dad and she asked if I can be ready to come down there to be with Mom when Dad passes. Of course, I said yes. Then Norma can grieve without having to deal with Mom right away. I am more concerned about Norma now than anyone else. She is Daddy's girl.
    I have already contacted neighbors and friends to look after John. They'll check in on him daily and I have to trust that he'll be alright for a few days.

I moved a stack of papers from between the computer and the printer yesterday and just looked over at that space and I see a memory stick sitting near the computer, I have no idea what's on it or what it's doing here. I usually keep them in a file drawer. I guess the only way to know is plug it in and look.
  • sannferris
    The memory stick is empty, I put it where it belongs with the other blank flash drives.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited May 2015
    Good morning everyone.

Been a busy week. On my work breaks, I'm either out walking around the city, or I'm logged on to the Traffic school website trying to finish up that course. There are five chapters I have to read, then a quiz after each chapter, then a final exam before I finish. So far I've read the first 2 chapters and passed both quizzes. Taking longer than I thought it would!

I ran out of coffee yesterday morning, so during my lunch break at work, I walked the grocery store that's about 10 blocks from work (so 20 blocks walked in total). That's the first time I've walked to that store, instead of driving. Nice stretch of the legs! Later I did 4 laps around the parking garage in our building (500 steps per lap), 2 laps around our building (600 steps per lap), I walk through Gibbons Park on the way home from work (about 2,000 steps), then I walked around the neighborhood at home last night (about 5,000 steps), then when I got home Cisco was staring at his harness, so I harnessed him up and he and I walked around the block (about 2,000 steps). I almost made it to 19,000 steps yesterday, and nearly 6 miles. A lot for me. Monday and Tuesday were a wash, so there's no way I'll come close to winning the FitBit Workweek Hustle Challenge (Courtney is killing it!!), but that's ok.

The guy who sells fruit on the corner (my watermelon guy...he's selling cherries and strawberries right now, no watermelons yet) is located right outside Gibbons Park, so after my walk there I bought some cherries from him. I asked him how much the strawberries were, and they were a couple dollars more than I had on me. He knocked off the extra cost so I could buy them. He is such a nice man. I think he just wants to make me happy so I keep buying from him.

Dad took Cisco to the dog park yesterday. Here's the text message he sent me when they got there..."We are at the dog park in C.H. Cisco pooped on my foot when I was removing his harness and just peed in the water bowl." My friend at work and I were together when I got that message and we were just cracking up at that. It's funny when it's not happening to you! Cisco must have really had to go. Good thing he didn't go in Dad's truck on the drive over there!! Cisco played in the dog park for a while, and then he and Dad took a long walk through the rest of the park. I haven't been to that particular park yet. Dad showed me where it was a couple weeks ago when we were out in that area, but I haven't walked it yet. Maybe I'll go there on Saturday with Cisco. No pooping on me will be tolerated!

Sheryl, I'm sure glad to hear you will be able to be there for Norma and your Mom when your Dad passes, and that your friends and neighbors can check on John while you are gone. You are a great sister, daughter and wife. The twin bed for your Mom was a good idea. When my Mom was so sick, she and my Dad slept in the same bed for most of it, and he got so little rest during that time. I finally made up the bed in the spare room for him so he could have someplace to go and rest, but he only used it a couple times. We finally got a hospital bed set up in the spare room for Mom, by then she was not aware of her surroundings, then she passed on a couple days later. Such a hard time.

Jannie, until I moved into this house in 1998, I hadn't ever seen or knew anyone who ate kumquats either. That tree produces those things like crazy, and I haven't done much with them at all.

Better close and get back to work. It sure feels like Friday to me today. Having Monday off for the holiday has thrown my week off. You all have a great day!
  • arobed53
    Woke up to rain this morning but it didn't last long. We did go all day all day without any rain. Tuesday night the town Julie lives in got bad hail - broke most of the skylights in Walmart and they had to close. Julie had her car in the carport but had a lot of tree stuff to clean up. Wednesday got warm too.

Had to laugh - we were ready to return out microwave Tuesday night and Ralph went over to the neighbor's. He mentioned we were doing that and they said there's a film to peel off. I had a friend say that and he didn't believe it but would try it now and that was the problem so did not return it.

Yesterday I went to a thrift store and got 2 boxes of books. I also walked around the block once to get some steps. When I came out from one store, I, fortunately, went on the passenger side to put the box in and saw a low tire. I don't know how to really change a tire so called Ralph. He was just 10 miles away so he came in. While I waited I paced in front of the store - more steps. He got an air bubble and the air was coming out fast so he put the donut on and we switched cars. I then went it to Lori's - took supper, did dishes and folded some laundry and got a good visit in.

Today I'm working here. We're going to a friend's retirement from the fire department this evening. Might do something before and after too. The guy is younger than me but has worked there for over 25 years. He'll farm (which he's been doing on his days off.

Sheryl, so sorry your dad is failing so quickly. Glad you've got things covered so you can go when needed. When your neighbors will pitch in so well, it shows what a good neighbor you are. Of course, we all knew that already. Glad it was an empty memory stick you found.

Marcie, great job on your steps yesterday. When you go, you go. What a nice fruit guy you have. I'm surprised your dad's text didn't have you guys rolling on the floor. Yes, a day off does throw the rest of the week.

Well, I'd better try and get a bit more done before it's time to go. The days fly by. I did make some progress on meals for DVBS teachers but some people just haven't been at home. I only have about 5 meals to go though and I got the ones for the Community Bible School done - just have to tell the teachers now.

Enjoy your day.
  • mygnsac
    edited May 2015
    Don't you love easy fixes like that Debora? Just needed to pull off the film. I've never changed a flat tire myself. I'd wind up calling AAA. That's what I pay them for anyway. ;)

During my walk on my lunch break I popped into this little hole-in-the-wall sandwich place my Dad had recommended. Really good. This one is called a "Beach Bum" and has turkey, bacon, avocado, cream cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion with garlic spread, brown mustard and pepper plant sauce on a roll. The thing is huge, so only eating half now. Maybe I'll take the other half home to dad, but he really doesn't like cream cheese or avocado.

2lwvq4wdxu0h.jpg
  • sannferris
    Oh, that sandwich looks soooooooo good.

Good Morning.

I had my hands full yesterday with John, sometimes he can be such a pill. We started out great, went to his eye doctor appointment for the 1 week check-up on his left eye. Both eyes are healing nicely and we go back in one month to see if he needs glasses for reading. I think that the way his vision has improved, maybe we can get by on Dollar Store Readers and not pay for Rx glasses. We'll see. His far vision is great, no glasses required anymore. After, we went to lunch at Burger Bungalow. Yummy, John got a basic burger and I got a guacamole burger and onion rings. So good. After that, we went for a walk in a park and took a trail off the beaten path and walked and walked. Beautiful, near a creek and in the shade under trees, but we ended up in a clearing that had a sign, "Private Property, No Trespassing". OOPS!!!!!

Not too far beyond that, we saw a street with a sidewalk and decided to trespass over to it and walk back to the car on the sidewalk. Got away with it, Not thrown in jail. Next time, we'll stay on the paved trail and walk the loop around the park. It was a great morning, but I was exhausted and it started to get hot so we came home.

It was still only 1:30 pm, but I was too tired to do any yard work, so I got back to working on the inventory list for the guy who wants to buy parts. That's where my day turned sour. I need John's help answering some questions I have about the old trucks and parts and he would not cooperate. He doesn't want to sell anything again, these are his toys, his "babies", and can stand the thought of parting with any of them. I want to get rid of EVERYTHING. We both got frustrated and he went outside and watered and I stayed inside and fumed. I plan to call the guy today and tell him the delay is that John changed his mind, but I'll sell my stuff and deal with John's stuff later. I have a Scout II, a Travelall and a 3/4 ton pick-up truck. Now, I have to put a price on them and see if the guy is interested.

Today, we are supposed to get up to 86 degrees. Heat used to not bother me at all, but now, it's just too hot to work outside. I'll do something outside this morning before it gets hot and then relax all afternoon. Or, do paperwork in front of the fan.

I talked to my sister yesterday and Mom is freaking out about being left alone with Dad. Long story short, they had Theresa, the caregiver that comes in 3 days a week come back last night to spend the night and Norma will arrive tonight and stay all weekend through the move on Monday. Then, a caregiver at the new place will spend the nights in Mom and Dad's apartment so Mom will be able to sleep. Mom is so insecure right now, afraid something will happen when she's alone with Dad and she won't know what to do. Norma is going out of her way to try to comfort Mom, but it's hard, there is no comfort at this point, she's never been alone before.

Then, after talking to Norma, I called Mom. A couple from church had come over to visit and say good-bye and they were just leaving when I called. I just waited on the line and then we talked. While talking, a neighbor came over to visit and she went into the other room and visited with Dad, while Mom and I continued to talk. It's so funny, ironic, that Mom gets upset when Dad is so friendly and talkative with others, but when they are alone, he shuts down. Norma and I get excited when Dad is talkative and perks up and gets that spark. Mom wants him to be that way with her, but it doesn't happen. They just don't communicate like the rest of us. It will be so interesting to see how they adjust to the move and if they socialize with others, either together or separately. It seems hard to understand Mom, she complains about being alone, but then she complains when people come over too because it wears her out. She is at the point where nothing will make her happy. How depressing.

Thanks for letting me vent again. I don't know how Norma puts up with it in person, I can barely tolerate it over the phone.

• mygnsac
    edited May 2015
    Hi all. Yay, it's Friday!

We've been having such nice cool weather for the last month (highs in the low to mid 70s), but it's starting to warm up again. We should hit the low 90s today and maybe mid 90s tomorrow. Sheryl, I don't blame you for not doing yard work when it's really warm out. I kind of do want it to warm up now so my pool will warm up too. Last we checked it's was at 72 degrees, and that's still too cool for my tastes. I'm going to give it a go this summer and hopefully my skin doesn't break out. I think swimming combined with the walking should really help me. My old bathing suit is pretty much toast now, and I don't feel like spending a ton of money on a new one, so I'm just going to get a cheap swimming shirt. I already have swimming trunks to go with it.

I just got back from my lunchtime walk. Nice and cool when I started out, but it was getting a bit warm by the time I got back. About 7,000 steps on this walk. Popped into a Rite Aid during the walk and bought some more socks for walking. They sell a Hane's Men's ankle sock that I really like. I walked through the State Capitol Park on my way back to my office. It must be field trip day, kids everywhere.

Last night I noticed a friend request from Granny on my FitBit. I accepted, but she doesn't show up in my list of friends. I see she's on Judy's friend list. Debora, have you tried sending her a friend request?

Dad is going to a funeral today. The wife of his former boss passed away last weekend. The widowed wife of a former co-worker of his needed a ride to the funeral, so he is going to go pick her up on the way to the funeral service. He's kept in touch with her all these years, and they usually go out for lunch somewhere once or twice a month.

Dad's neighborhood walking group got a new member the other day. But, she's a young 20 something and their pace was a little slow for her. It's a little slow for Dad too, but he still walks with them Mon-Fri. She likes to walk with her baby in the stroller and she walks/jogs through the neighborhood. Their group is definitely not a good fit for her. We thought out retired next door neighbor was going to join the group, but he never shows up. I think they meet too early for him. He's kind of a night owl like me, though I think I win when it comes to staying up really, really late! The walking group meets at 8 am Mon-Fri and doesn't meet on the weekend.

Last night I was reading a post by one of my non-NM MFP friends. She's a young woman in her late 20s and was complaining about a very sharp, and steadily increasing, pain in her lower abdomen area that she woke up to that morning. She wanted to know what her friends here thought. A number of us advised her to get to urgent care or a hospital immediately because her symptoms sounded too much like appendicitis. Her last comment last night was she thought it might be something minor and was going to bed and see how it goes overnight. When I checked this morning, she had posted from the hospital that she had gone to emergency last night and it was indeed appendicitis, and they were taking her into surgery this afternoon. Sure glad that one worked out. She wrote that she was terrified about going into surgery, but it could have been so much worse if that appendix had burst.

Sheryl, sounds like a nice day out with John yesterday, and glad you didn't get busted for trespassing! I wouldn't say no to a guacamole burger right about now!! Apparently yesterday was the National Burger Day and that's all they were talking about on the radio when I was driving home from work, all the places in town to get a really good burger that I never knew about. Now I want a burger! Sorry the rest of the day didn't go too well. This is all going to be so terribly hard for your Mom. I hope she can find some joy in life at some point.

Back to work. Have a great weekend everyone!!!
  • arobed53
    Gone most of the day so not much happened here. I walked. Came home and made a few phone calls and then went to one town and ate at Panera's with some Flylady friends. I got the Strawberry Chicken Poppyseed Salad - it's not around much and I like it. Plus I had $2.00 off. From there I went to another town and did the rest of my errands - had to go there to get Ava's medicine and I stopped in to see Julie. It was almost 5 when I got home. Ralph was already home but I still carried in one sack at a time. He just smiles. We had our usual frozen pizza and salads and I've got my list ready for tomorrow. Since no one is coming on Sunday, the day will have a different feel. I do need to make cookies for Bible School next week and want to make muffins to use up some of those ingredients. I want to finish calling on meals, get the rest of the SS lesson ready so I'll keep myself busy.

I was in the Walmart that got the bad hair damage the other night. There are still lots of buckets sitting around in case of more rain, plastic thrown over some shelves. The whole roof has to be replaced along with the skylights. I was looking at can openers and pulled one off the hook to read the back and realized the cardboard it is on was wet. My hair has been bugging me so I got it cut at the place inside Walmart and am trying a little bit different style - hopefully okay when I don't curl it or it hangs out. We'll see how it is after I do it.

Last night we had a good time at the retirement party. They had pulled pork sandwiches and several good sides. We were going to go to one of the grandson's baseball games but both of them got cancelled. So Ralph dropped me off at Bible study. I didn't have my book but it was okay. The fellowship is important too.

Marcie, I sometimes wish we had AAA, but hubby says no. From what I hear some people say, it doesn't take much to cover what you pay. Yummy looking sandwich.

Sheryl, glad to hear John's eyes are doing okay. Sorry he's being such a pill about the truck parts. Too bad he can't forget that he doesn't want to sell. At least selling yours will be a start. I'm so glad you didn't get arrested when you were out walking. No reason to work outside when it's so hot. Glad your sister figured out what to do to make your mom feel comfortable. Quite a sister you have. And I'm sure being able to vent to you anytime is a big help too. I know what your mom means by your dad acting different around other people. We're at home and Ralph is so tired. We're with other people and he talks and talks. But it's okay here cause it lets me work on other things. I hope your mom will get involved in things at the new place. Vent anytime.

Marcie, hope you can swim soon. We had a cooler day again. Ours jumps up and down. My fan in the car started making a noise so I ran it at the lowest speed I was comfortable at. Never thought that you should have special walking sox. What do you look for?
    No, I should sent Granny a friend request. I did know she had a fitbit. I have another friend I friended who hasn't shown up on my list yet. I think a 20 something with a bunch of older men would make the visiting different. Your dad can do a faster pace at other times as much as he gets out and walks.
    Wow, I'm glad the non-NM friend went to the ER - not something to mess around with.

Hope everyone has great weather for their weekend and gets done what they want.
  • sannferris
    edited May 2015
    Good Morning, John is up already so this may be very short. I did paperwork yesterday and John was outside most of the day, but fortunately, he came in for breaks and drinks often. Today should be back in the 70's, good working weather, but Hockinson is having their "Fun Days" and I thought we'd walk up the street to see what's going on. There's a pancake breakfast at the fire station and a parade, lots of stuff for kids. But, the real reason I want to go this year (we've never bothered before) is that I saw on Facebook that the church serves the "best pulled pork sandwiches that you've ever had in your life". I'll walk anywhere for food...you know that's my big problem, doing anything for food. I'm as bad as the critters here. Every year, they block off the street for Fun Days and we watch lots of people walking down our street to get to the festivities. It's safe walking on this day, even with no sidewalks because there are no cars allowed. Just a side note, our address is Brush Prairie because that's the post office that serves us, but we live in the town of Hockinson, just no post office here. We live about a mile from Downtown, such as it is. A general store, a gas station, schools and lots of churches. More churches than I could imagine for a little town like this.

Granny has mentioned her fitbit to me in emails, I gathered it's fairly new to her. She is not going to have her desktop computer or cable after Monday. Nick has canceled the connection to her apartment and got her a new phone that does everything, getting ready for her to move when that other apartment becomes available. She will still have her old phone for Candy Crush, but the new phone for email. We'll see how emails go on a phone, I would be lost, I need the keyboard. But, Granny already texts, so she may adapt very well.

Ha ha, John just came out of the bedroom and asked what we're doing today. I mentioned Fun Days and he poo poo'd that. I said we may get the best pulled pork sandwiches and he laughed and said that's a marketing gimmick. So, I bet we stay home and work in the yard. It sure needs it, so that's the better deal for us anyway.
  • sannferris
    Dad's with the Lord.
    I just got a phone call from Norma and Dad passed in his sleep. She had been up talking to him at 2:15 am, but he was cold this morning. Mom is still sleeping so she doesn't even know yet. However, Norma knew the time was very near and she and Mom were able to talk to him last night before bed and say goodbye and that they love him. And, let him go. I guess that's what he needed to let go.

Norma said that she had already cancelled the move on Monday, knowing that he wouldn't make it. So, I'll wait to hear from her later as to when she wants me down there. She said that after last night, she and Mom can grieve together and I'm not needed right away. That was why she wanted me there, to deal with Mom, so that she could deal with her own loss alone if needed. She has all this next week off work and will make arrangements and let me know what she wants me to do and when she wants me down there.

• arobed53
    So sorry to hear this but happy to know where your dad is now and no more pain. Neat that your mom and Norma said their good-byes. I'm thankful Norma was there. (((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) to you.
  • isyvanek
    isyvanek Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited May 2015
    Sheryl, so sorry to hear about your dad. Good that Norma was there and with your mom and that they can grieve together. Let us know when you are going to go down. What do you think the next step will be for your mom? Will she still go to the assisted living at some point? I'm sure these are all decisions you will all have to make together in the coming weeks. My heart and love go out to you!

Debora, no, the insurance will not pay for the wall. It is considered maintenance. And no, we can't leave it this way for too long due to the homeowners association - it's not allowed. Dan is anticipating it will cost around $10,000. I am hoping he is wrong and praying that it won't be more than $4,000. He is contacting contractors now to get some bids.

I guess I missed the post about a problem you were having with the microwave. What was wrong with it that removing the film resolved? Was it film on the door?

I agree with Marcie about happy to call AAA. Dan and I consider AAA just like any other insurance. You may not use it but you are sure glad you have it if you need it. I only used it twice. Once when a co-worker drove us all to lunch and locked her keys in the car. I called my AAA and they came and opened the door for us. The second time was a couple of years ago when I had a flat on the old car.

Marcie, you are just rockin' it on your walks. Keep up the great work! You should post on Lynn's exercise challenge this week which is about walking and fitbits. Your veggie/fruit stand guy sounds wonderful and so does getting all those great strawberries and cherries! YUM!!!!

It was a crazy week back at work after the holiday (and the end of my staycation). Home office IT had done an update that included JAVA which really messed up a bunch of programs/functions. We had to do multiple hour long updates and it was making us all crazy. I couldn't get anything done and was getting way behind. Then I kept clicking on things in e-mail and folders but had a lot of difficulty opening them no matter how many times I clicked. It was really causing a lot of pain in my wrist and forearm. The next day I remembered that you can set the speed of the clicks on the mouse. When I finally found where it is on the control panel and checked it was set to the fastest setting!!! No one can click that fast! I don't know how it got that way but when I reset it to the middle speed it fixed my problem. Lo and behold, I could finally click and open things. Yay! I don't know what made me remember about the speed setting on the mouse but I'm sure glad I did. I think it had to be a God thing! :smile:

Well, looks like the sun has popped out. I'm going to go and make a sandwich for Dan and I to split then sit outside and read and enjoy these wonderful San Diego days.
    Love you all!
  • sannferris
    Good Morning. Again, this will be quick because John is up already and I have so much to do today. Norma and I were on the phone many times yesterday and she wants me down there by Tuesday. She has an appointment in the afternoon at Rose Hills to make final arrangements for Dad and she and Mom want me there too. So, I'm flying down tomorrow and don't know yet how long I'll be staying. I bought a one-way ticket, so I can fly back at any time. If John needs me, it will be sooner rather than later. Norma wants me to stay 2 weeks because she wants to plan a memorial service for June 14th. (The burial will be just immediate family this next week). Our neighbors will check in on John daily and the other John will drop by a few times. But, he hasn't been alone since my last vacation 3 or 4 years ago. A lot has changed in that time.

I'll keep you posted on how things go. I may not be here everyday, but I'll pop in when I can.
  • arobed53
    Praying for you Sheryl. For a safe trip and that your time with your mom and sister will be special as you share time and memories and that John will do okay on his own.

I'm off to change my clothes and head of to Lori's to babysit while they go to the Sunday School picnic.
  • cjdigsindirt
    cjdigsindirt Posts: 23 Member
    Sheryl, I am so sorry to hear of your Dads passing. I will keep you all in my prayers. This is my first stop in at the PBS in months and I to read this is so sad. Take care TSSAB
  • mygnsac
    Sheryl, I'm so very sorry for your loss. :'( Safe travels, and I hope all goes smoothly in the coming weeks.

u0qdakyksep8.jpg
  • arobed53
    Yay, I had Saturday at home. I got the cookies made. I waited and did the muffins as a surprise for Sunday morning. We ate at Burger King after church with our daughters and then went to the gas station where we had 70 cents off a gallon and filled our cars. On the way home we stopped by the church where I'm helping in the nursery so I could see how it looked. In the evening Ralph went to the SS picnic and I went and stayed with Emily so the rest of Lori's family could all go. Besides watching Emily (I'm getting paid again), I also did the dishes, did two loads of laundry and folded like 7 loads. I started matching socks but they got home before I came close to finishing that job. I had Emily in bed. They asked if I had put a pad in with her diaper. They had been out for awhile so I didn't know there any. They keep them in the parents room cause the Friday/Saturday nurse tries to use them all day long and they just use them for nighttime. :)

Today was the first day of the Community Bible School. All I really saw was the nursery kids. We had 6 kids and I had two helpers. One is very comfortable around kids. The other isn't but was willing to do whatever I asked her to do. I had a hard time getting them to listen to the story but I did it. The toys were geared for little ones and we have 2 four year olds. So I'm taking some puzzles, legos and a stick horse tomorrow along with another small table. And we'll take some of them for a walk. We have another girl helping us tomorrow so we'll have good ratio of adult to kid.

The afternoons I'm doing what I can. I have people coming here Wednesday evening so need to get things picked up. Having my kids over is no big deal but others I stress more over. I'm not a great cleaner, so....

Isabella, ouch on either cost to do the wall. HA keep a close eye on things which is good most of the time. The film was over the control panel of the microwave. it was bubbling up in the spots I pushed the most. And now that's all better.
    Sounds like you back to work was not a fun one. Computers are wonderful until ..... Hope it's all okay now. Sure glad you thought about the mouse control speed.

Marcie, how was your Monday at work after a relaxing weekend. Anyway, I hope it was relaxing.

Hi Carla.

I need to get my list done and then I think I'll head for bed and get rested up for those kids.
  • arobed53
    Hello - how is everyone. Second day of Bible School went better. We got outside twice. I got a few more steps in cause I went after the snacks. Getting the meal ready when I get home is working out okay. Haven't used either of the two frozen ones I got. But they'll come in handy sometime. I'm more concerned about meals for next week when the grands stay here.

Friend and I cleaned the Community House this afternoon (worked not quite two hours). About to go down and walk with Leslie. Cooking a bunch of veggies for supper and will add eggs to Ralph's and I'll have the squash I bought. I roasted the eggplant last night. It was okay - cauliflower was really good.

What's happening with you?
  • arobed53
    Ralph had to go after some parts for the plantar so I suggested he bring home a Little Caesar's pizza and I fixed salads to go with. Found out he didn't know you could get pepperoni and cheese pizzas for $5. He ended up with a cheese - I like it - he'll make it. :) Made my evening easier.