Replies

• mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Way to go Karen!!! I am so happy for you! Your hard work is paying off <3
  • Femmigirlz
    Femmigirlz Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Thank you Liz I'm hoping I'm on a roll now. :)
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO for you Karen!!! That is FAB_U_LOSS!!!!
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you aaliceinw!!!
    gpcbkeily2vz.jpg
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Not one of my best days! Still feeling like I got hit by a Mack truck! Sleeping and sucking down fluids mostly!
    I hope you are all having a FAB_U_LOSS weekend!!!
  • MdwstQT
    MdwstQT Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congrats Barlovo and Karen!

Hope you feel better Cindy. I'm finally coming around. I'm off my partial BRAT diet and was able to cook myself brunch and dinner.

Happy Bday Alice!

Here's to an awesome week ladies!
  • Femmigirlz
    Options
    Thanks Cindy. Hoping you are getting plenty of rest.
  • Femmigirlz
    Options
    90b1qmcd3xlc.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE
  • barlovo
    barlovo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Alice!

Cindy how are you feeling?
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Howdy ladies! Hope everyone had a great Monday.
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hi All~
    I'm still feeling pretty lousy. I called my Drs office today and spoke with her Physician's Assistant for a good 20 min on the phone...they didn't want me to come in after their interrogation...says it sounds like a virus. I guess they are trying to keep the spreading of the bug to a minimum. They gave me things to watch for and if I get worse I will be taken right in. So for today I have been LAZY! Drinking diet ginger ale and some water...had some homemade veggie soup I made the other day, and have been sleeping on and off most of the day. I did do some light stretching earlier but even that wiped me out and I fell asleep again. I'm kinda bummed out because I started that Biggest Loser Group challenge today and have been very motivated to start and feel like CRAP! I'm hoping to sleep a little more solidly tonight and maybe be able to do our challenge workout tomorrow...we shall see. Thanks for asking about me!
    I hope you all are having FAB_U_LOSS days! <3
  • barlovo
    barlovo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Cindy I am glad you are resting. Don't push the exercise - listen to your body, it will know what it needs. I h
  • Femmigirlz
    Options
    Cindy I'm with Barlovo, don't push the exercise right now. Your body needs the rest and recuperating. Keep lots of fluids in. Praying you get better soon.
  • Femmigirlz
    Options
    Waving hello QT, finally got some sunshine in California after several days of rain. It will rain again this weekend so I'm going to use this sunshine to walk the dog. :) When I say walk the dog my gf walks and I use my powered wheel chair, I cannot walk as far as he wants to go. He goes at least a quarter of a mile. One day I will walk it though :blush:
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I've been missing so much lately with my work load! I do check in & read the comments as often as possible, but can't seem to find a few minutes to type something up!
    Anyway, congrats to Barvolo for the boob loss! I'm also pretty busty & I get terrible neck & backaches from it. I have to laugh at my friends who say they'd love to have what i have. You wouldn't want it if you had to endure the pain that went along with it! Not to mention not being able to spend less than $50 on a bra because otherwise they're freaking useless.
    Congrats to Karen for your loss! The ball is rolling!
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Rest up Cindy. Let your body heal then you can kick butt in the challenge!

You're right Karen, you WILL walk the dog.

Tomorrow is hump daaaaay!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies...I hope everyone is doing well ....as for me I got rid of the ear infection and sinus infection but now I have a cold and no voice ....my daughter got sick last week ...darn it I can't catch a break UGH
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Feel better Ms. S and Cindy!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Thank you Liz :) I am hoping March will be better for me and I can get back on board with working out I haven't worked out since I got ear infections and sinus infection UGH
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Just stopping by very quickly to say thank you all very much for the birthday wishes.

Cindy and Ms_smartypants, do get better soon. Cindy please listen to your body and rest up :)

Glad you are better MDwstQT.

Enjoy your week everyone.