NSV's

Options

Replies

• CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    @2Poufs I know you were very, very strong to handle that kind of ridicule, but I am still so sorry you had to deal with it at all. I would still talk to management about what happened so they are aware. And yes, KEEP GOING!! It IS all for you, and all about you. No one else's opinions matter. Glad you are enjoying yoga. I love it too. Those college kids won't be laughing when they graduate, still live with their parents and can't find a job... js :)
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    My daughter gave me these jeans because they are too big for her. I figured it would be at least November before I could wear them... Well if I could get off this month long stall.
    I've fasted 2 days this week and I haven't weighed but I just felt good, like maybe they would fit. Technically, I got them on a month ago, but had a spare tire, so I wouldn't have actually worn them.
    Anyway, now I only get spare tire while sitting. Lol
    uohns4zkh512.jpg
  • Standsfast
    Standsfast Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sunny_Bunny, how great is that!
  • SlimBride2Be
    SlimBride2Be Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    MAJOR NSV here. I bought my wedding dress! It is absolutely beautiful. And thanks to LCHF I had the full choice of every dress in the shop and everything looked fantastic.

Now I just have to keep on track for another 10 months ;-)
  • carom
    carom Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    2Poufs wrote: »
    I went to a yoga class this morning. I went inside and didn't drive back home. I put on a brave face when I heard the mooing and the fat comments. I spoke to people anyway. I managed to ignore the childish tittering when I stumbled. I said goodbye without bursting into tears. I didn't come home and have an anxiety attack. I didn't have a few drinks. I didn't emotionally eat. I didn't retreat into a book. I scheduled myself into another class.

To me: A pat on the back and a YAY ME!
    To them: F you. This is about me. For once, I'm making this about me. Not... Is hubby happy? Are the kids happy? Is this too expensive? Is anyone inconvenienced? Should I have been cleaning house? Did my fat make you uncomfortable? Nope, it's about me. Screw you.

Some NSVs are about what didn't happen. I didn't freak out. I didn't give in. I didn't give up. Go me.

2Poufs, you are awesome! Good on you for being brave enough to do it for yourself
  • carom
    carom Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Sunny_bunny, you look great, what a fabulous feeling that must be!
  • glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    MAJOR NSV here. I bought my wedding dress! It is absolutely beautiful. And thanks to LCHF I had the full choice of every dress in the shop and everything looked fantastic.

Awesome! You got this.
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    My daughter gave me these jeans because they are too big for her. I figured it would be at least November before I could wear them... Well if I could get off this month long stall.
    I've fasted 2 days this week and I haven't weighed but I just felt good, like maybe they would fit. Technically, I got them on a month ago, but had a spare tire, so I wouldn't have actually worn them.
    Anyway, now I only get spare tire while sitting. Lol
    uohns4zkh512.jpg

Super progress!!!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Options

That's so exciting! You know we will all be wanting to see the dress! ;)
  • SlimBride2Be
    SlimBride2Be Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I REALLY want to post a little pic but I think I can't till the big day ;-)
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Options
    I REALLY want to post a little pic but I think I can't till the big day ;-)

We will be anxiously awaiting
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    @Sunny_Bunny_ Wow, just wow. You look amazing!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    edited September 2015
    Options
    2Poufs wrote: »
    @Sunny_Bunny_ Wow, just wow. You look amazing!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Feeling quite amazing these days too! I hope this is a high I never come down from!

Just for size reference. I started out a comfortable women's size 14/ snug size 12, the second week of May. I've lost 20 lbs.
    these jeans are a juniors size 9/10, which I haven't fit since about 10th grade! My women's size 10 jeans are the smallest I have and are too big and I have some 8 shorts that are quite loose now too. Not sure if I will need to buy 6 or 8 jeans for fall... I will probably try to just buy 1 pair and with the hand me downs, I will have 2 to get me through for a little bit.
    I really need to go to the thrift store. Then I can probably get more.
  • KittensMaster
    Options
    I'm sure your husband is sharing the happiness with you

Ha!

A Hot wife is .... A hot wife!!!!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    @Sunny_Bunny_ you look great! You should feel good.
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    THIS!!!! I haven't fit this shirt in years!

eysz1346u1pf.jpg
  • KittensMaster
    Options
    Mami1976D wrote: »

eysz1346u1pf.jpg

Looking great there!

Nice job!!
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options

Looking great there!

Nice job!!

Thank you! The egg fast really melted away some of my midsection and apparently a little fat off my arms too! I tried this shirt on a week or two ago, and it didn't fit. I'm stoked. This photo (the one on the left) was actually my goal/motivation photo. Now I need to find another one!!! :smiley:
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Mami1976D wrote: »

You look awesome!
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I have a dress i bought in may that i was not even able to get over my chest... now i can not only get it over my chest, i am getting closer to zipping it up! and it is a size 18! (i started at a 26/28)