Slower Weight loss at 50?

Replies

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,369 Member
    good morning
    Ed, glad to know you're safe. Good luck with your testing.
    Irene, it took me several years to be able to sleep later!
    Jo, congrats on setting your retirement date! It's nice to know you can sleep late if you want to. You work so hard, it may take you a while to get used to it, but I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun things to do.
    It's currently 42F here. Considerable cloudiness. High 47F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
    I have my epidural later this morning, and will be babysitting tonight. Lots of resting in between.
    Happy Friday, everyone! 🕊️🥂🍷
  • IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,162 Member
    Good Saturday morning,
    hope everyone has a great day it sure has gotten cooler here
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,318 Member
    Howdy all y'all. It's satisfying Saturday!

We have 2 (Celsius) mostly cloudy degrees (feels like -4) with an expected high of 7 under partly cloudy skies and 1% chance of precipitation.

I need to get out for a few groceries today or tomorrow, and there is some laundry to fold.

————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)
  • eku0
    good morning Ed, Irene, and Jo.
    I got my lumbar epidural yesterday. I have a follow up in 4 weeks. I hope that fixes me up for a while.
    Babysat last night. It was fun. The little ones are so sweet.
    It's a little colder here today, but will start warming up again tomorrow. It's currently 31F. Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. High 38F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
    I hear the wind gusting outside, looks a bit stronger than forecast.
    Will see what the day brings.
    Wishing all a fun, happy weekend. 🍷🥂🎉
  • eku0
    good morning
    Currently 27F here. Sunny. High 43F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.
    Will see what the day brings.
    Wishing all a peaceful Sunday. 🕊️🌞
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptuous Sunday!

We have -3 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 12 and 2% chance of precipitation.

I may pop out to Lidl today, and there is laundry to fold. Not the same laundry as yesterday. That got folded, with a lot of help from Dinah. I washed another load yesterday and it needs to be folded. I feel sure Dinah will be willing to help.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Good morning;
    It is currently 32 and windy.
    Nothing planned for today, so we will see what the day brings.
    I faced-timed with my son this morning. He Passed his UK driver's license test on Thursday. He is now in the process of researching cars.
    Have a relaxing day! :)
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's magnificent Monday!

We have 0 (Celsius) clear degrees with an expected toasty high of 16 under partly sunny skies and 1% chance of precipitation.

Not sure what the workday will bring today, but I'm sure we'll handle it.

• IreneMurman
    Good morning,
    Well ED our weather is chilly at 25 at least it isn't too windy out we did get an hour walk in .
    Jo I bet your son is happy that he can drive now . It will make his life easier.
    Hi Vix
  • eku0
    good morning.
    Ed, hope you got your shopping done and had a relaxing weekend.
    Jo, how nice to face time with your son! Congrats to him for getting his UK driver's license! There seem to be so many scenic areas to visit.
    Irene, that's a long time to walk in the cold. I'm sure it's very healthy to do that!
    It's currently 31F. Sunny. High 52F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
    Wishing all a happy new week! 🌞🕊️
  • parityanimal
    SCAM OF THE WEEK:

Fraudulent Funds Transfers

Organizations often use email to send their employees invoices that they need to pay. Now, cybercriminals are taking advantage of this process by using fraudulent funds transfer (FFT) scams. In FFT scams, cybercriminals try to manipulate you into transferring your organization’s funds to their bank accounts.

To start an FFT scam, cybercriminals use social engineering to steal an email account from your organization. Then, they use this account to send you an email pretending to be an executive from your organization. This email lists bank account information and states that you need to send a payment to the bank account as soon as possible. If you send this payment, you won’t be paying an important invoice for your organization. Instead, you’ll be sending your organization’s money directly to cybercriminals.

Follow the tips below to stay safe from similar scams:
    • Always think before you click! Cybercriminals can use fake invoices to alarm you and trick you into clicking impulsively.
    • Never send money to a bank account provided in an email. Instead, navigate to the organization’s official website to submit a secure payment.
    • To verify the legitimacy of an invoice, reach out to the person who allegedly sent the email by phone or in person.

The KnowBe4 Security Team
    KnowBe4 dot com

• parityanimal
    edited January 2023
    Howdy all y'all. It's terrific Tuesday!

We have 11 (Celsius) cloudy degrees with an expected cloudy high of 15 and 100% chance of rain.

I believe I'll just stay inside today, other than getting the mail in and moving the garbage and recycle bins to the curb.

• eku0
    good morning
    It's currently 40F. Light rain this morning. Breaks of sun this afternoon. High near 50F. Winds light and variable.
    I'm off to clay crafting later. Will get my exercise done before then and have brunch before I go.
    Gray day, so far.
    Wishing all a productive Tuesday. ☔☕🕊️
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

We have 13 (Celsius) foggy degrees with an expected cloudy high of 19 and 49% chance of precipitation.

We'll see what the workday brings.

• IreneMurman
    good morning,
    Our weather is nice its like 43 I will take it .everyone have a great day
  • eku0
    good morning
    Another mostly gray day. I have a dentist appt this morning. My favorite dental hygienist retired, so I hope the new one is good.
    It's currently 45F. Overcast. High 51F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
    Wishing all a happy 🐫day!
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's thrilling Thursday!

We have 16 (Celsius) cloudy degrees with an expected cloudy high of 21 and 72% chance of precipitation.

I have some dual testing to work on today, testing with a local host vs a remote host.

• IreneMurman
    Good morning,
    it's raining here have a good day
  • eku0
    good morning
    Irene, it's raining here too.
    Good luck with the testing, Ed.
    My dental hygienist actually extended her stay through yesterday, so I saw her one last time. If I had known, I would have brought her something. She is the best.
    I made a big pot of hot and sour soup yesterday so I have leftover for a few days. Yum.
    I called my pain Dr. this morning. I have a little rash where I got the trigger point injections last week. I usually don't get reactions to things. They'll call me back.
    Our housecleaner is coming today. Yay!
    As you can see, nothing real exciting going on here!
    It's currently 40F, raining. Thunder possible. High near 45F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
    Wishing all a pleasant Thursday. ☔☕
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's fabulous Friday!

We have 7 (Celsius) clear degrees (feels like 3) with an expected partly cloudy high of 13 and 1% chance of precipitation.

I can hear my tea gurgling in the kitchen so think I'll get to that.